GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Definitely would boost up my ds collection by grabbing...

Final Fantasy III and IV
Retro Game Challenge
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Mario Kart DS
Elite Beat Agents

I have no idea how some people do it. I cannot afford new games at $60 a pop. If it was not for used games and XBLA, I would have few if any games to play. Hooray for used games!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Assassin's Creed
Soul Calibur IV

I have never played a title at launch....LOL! Although I get to read about them a lot a play them months or a year later.

I really miss owning Fallout 3 so I wouldn't mind re-buying that and picking up a used copy. Also I wouldn't mind grabbing a used copy of Madworld on the Wii since it's a game I've been meaning to play but never got around to.

Love the cover art and manual guarantee, but I wish they would've done it sooner. Got all these games with the lame and generic GameStop cover art... ick.

Ive been wanting to get Bioshock for awhile now.

Great to hear that GS is doing this. I luv gamez with box and instructions.

I thinking about getting some PS2 RPGs

Shin Megami games

Maybe Castlevania games too

DS Castlevania CastlDawn of Sorrow
DS Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
DS Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
DS Super Robot Wars
PS3 Resident Evil 5
XBOX360 Raiden IV

This will probably save me a bunch of time running around stores to get a complete copy of a game, especially during B2G1 free time. Wonder where they are gonna pull all these covers and manuals from? Should we expect to see more disc only copies in the stores, or perhaps discounted disc only versions?

* Dead Space
* Mirror's Edge
* Lost Planet
* Metal Gear Solid 4
* Uncharted
* The Jak and Dexter series for PS2
* Ratchet and Clank Future
* Mass Effect
* Killzone 2
* Batman: Arkhm Aylum
* Demon Soul
* Devil May Cry 4
* Halo 3 ODST
* God of War 1 & 2
* Fable 2
* Call of Duty 4
* Resistance 2
* Heavenly Sword
* Left 4 Dead
* The Orange Box
* Grand Theft Auto 4

It is awesome to have this guarantee because it is what keep me from buying online from Gamestop for awhile. I think I will pick up Yakuza, Yakuza 2, and both Professor Layton games.

Cool, this will definitely make me order online more. I need to get my hands on the Ar Tonelico series, but I only find them in store without manual or original case.

Welp Id love to pick up BlueBlaze, or any other fighting game for the 360.. Maybe Halo 3 and Batman:Arkham Asylum as well :)

after the new DLC for left 4 dead
i might have to go back and pick it up agian
i think i might have a few games to trade in ;)

I might be interested in picking up Street Fighter IV used at Gamestop. Seems like most of the other games I've been interested in this year, I've already picked up along the way.

Man there are so many great 360 games I'd like to pickup.

Beatles Rock Band
Guitar Hero 5
NHL 10
Fallout 3
Left 4 Dead
NCAA 2010
Fight Night 4
Batman: AA
Ghostbusters
Operation Flashpoint: DR
Halo Wars

bread's done