GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

So I figured I'd just look ... really, just look, and wouldn't you know that I actually bit (well, cag16 and saver helped) and loaded up on some quality GC. Man, I hope I win a card since I just blew $40. Darn, this site is good. Thanks, CheapyD.

SOCCER SLAM
METAL ARMS: GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM
BATMAN VENGEANCE
TY THE TASMANIAN TIGER
EXTREME G3
NBA STREET
DEAD TO RIGHTS
SPLINTER CELL: PANDORA TOMORROW
JIMMY NEUTRON: ATTACK OF THE TWONKIES
F-ZERO GX

Have a healthy backlog to catch up on. Mirror's Edge, Left 4 Dead, Eternal Sonata, Uncharted 1, RE5, Prototype. And WET has potential as well.

So, um, yeah. All those.

I'd probably get some DS games. Kirby Super Star Ultra, Super Mario 64 DS, Bowser's Inside Story, that sorta thing. I can always use more DS games.

Eternal Darkness, sure it's for the GameCube which isn't a part of the guaranteed games, but the gift card would allow me to buy it in-store. ;)

I'd pickup Gears of War 2 and Ghostbusters. Been wanting to play both but they they just are'nt worth 60$ to me. =P

Oh, and Brutal Legend if they had it...

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']So, any note I missed about when the drawing goes down? I didn't see anything. Already have my post in obviously but was wondering.[/QUOTE]

I would also like to know when the drawing is taking place. Since there are almost 4000 posts, it would be nice to have it now so my odds of winning will quit decreasing.

I was hoping they would have this at some point. I hate looking at the generic cover for their pre-owned games. Anyway the Sly Cooper trilogy, and the Ratchet and Clank series.

This sure does take a lot of the risk out of buying from gamestop.com, for those of us who are sticklers for having the case and manual anyway.

This is probably how I'll be picking up Uncharted 2, Brutal Legend, and Demon's Soul.

It SHOCKS me that this applies to DS and PSP games.

Im looking for a copy of Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 that's not gonna cost me $100 or $70 for that matter. Other than that I want Mini Ninjas and NFS Shift on my xbox 360.., and Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma for my PS3

Quinn
xbl/psn gamertag: drunknironrabit

bread's done
Back