GameStop Console Trade-in Values

I guess I'm done with xbox. No point in having both consoles anymore really.

If I take out the HDD and trade that in separately(which is 250GB) will they be able to give me the $150 plus whatever it is for the HDD? - It's a slim

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh hate that I cant transfer VC games off my Wii otherwise I'd sell it now and then pik up another one after Wii U

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']If I don't have the composite cables can I still trade it in with an HDMI?[/QUOTE]
Nope. I'm pretty sure you have to have the cables it originally came with.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Should i trade in my 360 with the games ? Hmmm[/QUOTE]

You're better off in most cases selling your games on eBay. But it depends what games you have.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']You're better off in most cases selling your games on eBay. But it depends what games you have.[/QUOTE]

360 games i have:

Lost odyssey
Gears 1
Gears 2
Rage
Spiderman sd
Darksiders
Singularity
Borderlands goty edition (2 disk edition)
Crysis 2

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']If I don't have the composite cables can I still trade it in with an HDMI?[/QUOTE]

No u must have either composite or component cables.

[quote name='iduncurr']The question is...what's the likelihood the 360 will drop after E3? and my patience to wait for Black Friday sales....damnit.[/QUOTE]

Immediately after E3 is probably very low. August or September are much more likely, if there's a price drop.

Also holy hell, they sell Wii controllers used for $50? I don't have an extra to turn in with the system, that kinda ruins the whole fraggin sale...

[quote name='Horsewarrior of Janjaweed']Immediately after E3 is probably very low. August or September are much more likely, if there's a price drop.

Also holy hell, they sell Wii controllers used for $50? I don't have an extra to turn in with the system, that kinda ruins the whole fraggin sale...[/QUOTE]

This is very YMMV, but I didn't have a spare Dualshock3 controller when I traded my PS3 and they let me use a (new) gamestop brand PS3 controller. Instead of having to pay ~$45 for the Sony controller, I paid $25 for the gamestop brand. You might be able to swing something similar.

What all do you have to trade in with the 3ds

i got an extra one i want to dump off for 100 (though i may go the ebay route ) but even at 120 it be close to 100 after all FREAKING FEES

[quote name='iduncurr']The question is...what's the likelihood the 360 will drop after E3? and my patience to wait for Black Friday sales....damnit.[/QUOTE]

Not impossible, but not necessarily likely either....I don't know if MS is feeling that much competitive heat from Sony at the moment and MS probably rather wait to do a price drop around the Wii U launch.... If you can hold on, waiting for the holiday season is always the best bet....Price drop plus packed in games plus probable gift card promos

I just traded in my 32GB 3G Ipod Touch for $122 credit, and I'm gonna trade in my 80GB BC PS3 for $150 and put it all towards a Wii U once they start taking reserves.

Crap i thought this was running till today..

I guess i got to dump the last 3ds on ebay and try to recoup the cash ... or keep it for myself .. called nintendo and they said the person got it on March 20 2012 so its under warranty till March 2013

bread's done
Back