Gamestop Coupon Trading Thread.

I had a playcation coupon but can't find it anywhere.  I would love to get another one, but not sure what the going rate is.  3 chickens?  5 shillings? 

PM me what you would want in return.  Thanks!

Edit:  I have one.  Thanks Kojubat (and NLW1999 for offering me one as well)!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also like a 50% trade bonus playcation coupon. I don't have much beside some Xbox avatar stuff, Live trials and XBLA codes.

Thanks

I need a Playcation 50% trade bump coupon. I have a $5 off any GS purchase coupon to trade. PM me if interested.

I had a playcation coupon but can't find it anywhere. I would love to get another one, but not sure what the going rate is. 3 chickens? 5 shillings?

PM me what you would want in return. Thanks!

I'd also like a 50% trade bonus playcation coupon. I don't have much beside some Xbox avatar stuff, Live trials and XBLA codes.

Thanks
PM's sent. LMK if you want the actual coupon, but having it's not necessary

I'm looking for a 50% Playcation coupon.  Anyone have one?  I can pay a few bucks through Paypal if that works best.  I have a free PS+ one month membership code that should work fine as well.  I'm presuming we need the physical coupon to hand in at the store correct as I've used 2 that way over the past few weeks?  If someone can ship one right away let me know.  

Thanks

I'm looking for a 50% Playcation coupon. Anyone have one? I can pay a few bucks through Paypal if that works best. I have a free PS+ one month membership code that should work fine as well. I'm presuming we need the physical coupon to hand in at the store correct as I've used 2 that way over the past few weeks? If someone can ship one right away let me know.

Thanks
PM'd

Have: 2x unused Playcation Coupons - I can scan copies or just send a phone picture... either way.  That is all YMMV on a gamestop accepting them that way.  I can also mail for shipping costs, but no guarantee they get there in time.

Want: ???  Up to you, depends on if it works.  Always a fan of ultraviolet movies.  

Have 2 (maybe 3) unused Playcation 50% trade bonus coupons.  I am looking to sell them by Sunday morning. 

If not, I may end up looking for spare slim 360s in the attic and taking the ac power supply to trade in.

I also have the following coupons as active offers listed at the PUR site:

• 20% off preowned item (not the bday code)
  • 30% trade bonus
Both of these expire Sept. 30, 2013.

Looking for a 50% trade in deal of the week coupon did not have enough points to have gotten it.. Let me know what your wanting in return by pm thanks..

Do have a b2g1 I can trade in return..

I am looking for the SoTW 25% off used coupon if anyone has one to trade.  I can trade digital copies or movie ticket codes (I have some for the Wolverine that are good for ANY movie).  I can also PayPal for them in need be.

Please send me a PM if interested in a trade.

I am also trying to find the birthday coupon if any could help me out with that as well.  Thanks!

I have a preowned b2g1 free code (expires 9/29), looking for $2 amazon credit or paypal offers only please.

I have 3 50% coupons for electronics toward preordering next gen games.

I want $20 in paypal for all three. PM ME (especially you flippers lol). 

EXPIRES SEPTEMBER 29.

Have a Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Pre-Owned Games and Accessories from the GTA5 sale. 

Open to trades for Amazon credit or a 50% SOTW for electronics toward next-gen. 

@style unseen, sent you a PM. 

I need a 50% trade bonus coupon (the recent steal of the week would work).

Willing to trade a $5 off any GS purchase, or paypal or amazon. Let me know if you have one. Really want to do this trade today or tomorrow.

Looking for a 25% sotw coupon

Will pay Paypal let me know your price

Also offering $17 for a 50% bonus trade coupon

Looking for 50% SOTW electronics coupon, I have a B2G1 for trade or a diablo 3 pre-order helm if your into that sort of thing

I have a B2G1 coupon code from getting GTA V, so I would like to trade it for a working $5 off any preowned game coupon if anyone interested.

i have a b2g1 free code to trade for a 25% off preowned games Steal of the Week coupon from last week. Want this done by tomorrow afternoon if possible.

I have a 50% Extra Trade coupon from last weeks Steal of the Week. Good through 9/29. Looking for Amazon credit. PM me if interested.

I just redeemed a couple of $5 off any pre-owned video games purchase from powerup rewards but cant find any used games to purchase...  expires 11/30/13.  I also have a B2G1 free preowned coupon expiring 10/31 for sale.  I can email you the pdfs for the coupons so you can print out.

Have:

15% off any New game or accessory

30% extra trade in credit

Want:

B2G1

$X Off preowned

$X Off new

Offers

Amazon GC

Paypal

Want: 15% off new product or accessory

Have:

Digital Movies (all HD)

---Breakfast Club (iTunes)

---Hugo (iTunes)

---World War Z (Vudu/iTunes)

---Star Trek Into Darkness (not sure if just vudu or just iTunes)

Or... willing to offer $3 Paypal.

Have $350 GameStop credit looking for $300 PayPal. Pm me if interested. Can also buy amazon credit with it or PSN credit.

bread's done
Back