Gamestop Deal of The Day -Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-Pack $14.99 (online Only

I've been looking for a solid price on one of these for awhile. Thanks!

EDIT: Looks like it's backordered. The shipping kind of kills it, too. Ends up being around 20 bucks with tax+shipping added.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Jesus I just bought this for 19.99. What an odd thing to be surprised by a sale on.[/QUOTE]

Surprised me too. I bought this from Best Buy Monday because "they never go on sale."

oh well.

FYI,

I have four of these, plus another two of the Rocketfish brand, and the Microsoft ones are terrible.
They started off working well, holding a charge, but now after about 6 months they only last about 2 hours. The Rocketfish battery packs are still holding a charge after having them for a year. In fact, I don't even remember when I last charged the two that I'm currently using.
Wish I'd have picked up more of that brand, they don't seem to make them anymore.

My last set worked very well for at least a year and a half. I doubt I play as much as some so I guess that is part of it also. All in all I have been happy.

In this late stage of the 360's life, only thing that the battery packs have over Eneloops is that they are harder for babes and toddlers to swallow. And thats all I got.

[quote name='Wario64']Don't buy proprietary rechargeables. Go Eneloop. Trust me.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for this. The Sanyo Eneloops are way better. They hold a charge for a long, long time and recharge pretty fast. Ive been using the same set for almost 2 years now and they still hold pretty good.

[quote name='HydroX']I can vouch for this. The Sanyo Eneloops are way better. They hold a charge for a long, long time and recharge pretty fast. Ive been using the same set for almost 2 years now and they still hold pretty good.[/QUOTE]

i had no luck with these battery pack and they are horrible. i went through 10 of these. then i switch to precharged aa battery. precharge aa all have 500-1500 recharge cycle whereas the battery pack barely do 100. the precharge aa has low discharge so it can maintain 70% of its charge if untouch for 3 years. i recently stumble upon this sanyo brand, eneloop 1500, as mention by hydrox, and it is the best yet due to two key feature, 1500 recharge cycle and it store more charge due to its bigger interior and its reduce casing.

+1 for eneloop. This is all I use, have had no issues, and have a longer life. I have had nothing but problems with the Microsoft battery packs and their short life.

I made the switch to Eneloops myself recently. A couple of those plus a smart charger (I use the comically large Powerex MH-C9000) and you're set.

bread's done
Back