GameStop DVD's/Blu-Rays/Hd-DVDS For Sale 75% Off!

toocool17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
I just went to my local Gamestop and all the dvds were 75% off, plus if you add the edge card it is 85% off. I am not sure how long this is lasting, and sorry if this is a repost. I just thought I would give you the heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 10 dvd copies of Howard the duck from mu local Movie stop for $1.99 each ! Beat that for Rare and hard to find ! Ive sold 2 for over $1oo.oo !!

[quote name='zman73']Been to ONE out of about 10 GS's that even HAD any dvds or blu rays in the past few days... all I picked up was SWAT BluRay, and The Lookout BluRay... had Grand Prix HD-dvd to buy but they couldnt locate the disc... Im jealous of some of the hauls people are getting on here... crazy thing I noticed here at home was when they returned Grand Prix they credited me the 9.99 original price... so I basically got those two movies for free...

Traded in a stack of penny guides to a local store for Burnout Paradise and XMen Children of the Atom

Hit up GS after my run tonight and picked up with credit Silent Hill Origins PSP, Mass Effect, and the AC/DC Rock Band track pack... hope to find some GS's this weekend after my marathon that actually have some movies left... my friend/neighbor who works there gave me a small stack of penny guides and is going to let me rummage through his collection of duplicates for guides this week... I gave him the tip on trading guides into this particular store I trade into (Play n Trade) who for Black friday are going one better than GS and have a B2G2 sale on ALL USED GAMES... INCREDIBLE[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain because out of the seven GS around me I have found Blu-rays at the two closest to me. Only thing I am laughing at is the fact several had cases for new Blu-rays but told me they didn't have any at all.
[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']You people getting Blu-rays for a few bucks are some lucky bastards. The stores around here either stopped carrying movies long ago, and the ones they still did for awhile sold out of Blu-rays when they started B2G4.[/QUOTE]

I was told this at several locations that they stopped selling DVDs a while ago. I am going to hit up the one that I got the list from on Saturday because I know they aren't going to sell out of them since I just will have to deal with disc only for this cheap I can handle that.

[quote name='dork74']I got 10 dvd copies of Howard the duck from mu local Movie stop for $1.99 each ! Beat that for Rare and hard to find ! Ive sold 2 for over $1oo.oo !![/QUOTE]

holy schnikes batman that is awesome, i would love that on dvd.

Chappelle's Show Season 1
Chappelle's Show Season 2
Chappelle's Show: The Lost Episodes
Inside Man
Slums Of Beverly Hills
Smokin Aces
Millenium Season 2
Ernest Scared Stupid
Shark Tale
Mission Impossible
Mission Impossible 2
Club Dread
Amityville Horror
Silent Hill
Alien Quadrilogy (8 Disks)
Gangs Of New York
Elektra
Kiss Of The Dragon
XMen The Last Stand (two copies)
Batman Returns
The Whole Ten Yards
Stigmata
Crank
King Kong
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
American Pie 2
American Wedding
Benny and Joon
The Big Easy
The Departed
Dickie Roberts
The Incredibles
You Me And Dupree
The Usual Suspects
Child's Play
Survivor All Stars
Friends Season 2
Lost Season 2 (two copies)
Rocky Balboa
King Of The Hill Season 5
Walker Texas Ranger
Before Sunset
Darkman II
Sin City
30 Days Season 1
Dave Chappelle's Block Party
Halloween
Survivor Australia
Jamie Kennedy's Blowin Up
Ocean's Twelve
Andy Milonakis Show
Cry Wolf
Family Guy Vol 1
Family Guy Vol 2
Family Guy Vol 3
Lion King
24 Season 1 (two copies)
24 Season 3
24 Season 4 (two copies)
24 Season 5 (two copies)
Battlestar Galactica
Star Wars Episode I
Star Wars Episode II
Wildboyz Season 3 + 4
Iron Man
Sopranos Season 6
Dark Angel
Niptuck Season 3
Shield Season 4
Shield Season 5
Ellen Show Series
Transformers
Coyote Ugly
Matrix
Gladiator
Cars
The Man Who Wasnt There
Summer of Sam
Friends Series Finale
Never Die Alone
Twister
Cruel Intentions
Schindler's List
The Big Hit
Carlos Mencia: No Strings Attached
Clerks
Pirates Of The Carribean: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates Of The Carribean: Curse Of The Black Pearl
Sopranos Season 3
28 Days Later
Erin Brockovich
Interview With A Vampire
Simpsons Season 1
South Park Season 1
Get Rich Or Die Tryin
The Replacements

Total Spent Before Discount: $1,409
Total After: $222

I'm selling back:
Millenium Season 2
Survivor All Stars
Walker Texas Ranger
Family Guy Vol 1
Family Guy Vol 2
Family Guy Vol 3
24 Season 1 (two copies)
24 Season 3
24 Season 4 (two copies)
24 Season 5 (two copies)
Battlestar Galactica
Iron Man
Sopranos Season 6
Dark Angel
Niptuck Season 3
Shield Season 4
Shield Season 5
Sopranos Season 3
Simpsons Season 1
South Park Season 1

to FYE for a total of: $256 (credit, to be used on the 40% off Friends and Family Day)

And I also setting aside about 16 of the movies I bought to use in conjunction with Moviestop's deal (trade in any four DVD's worth more than $1.50 each and get a free pre-order on almost anything - including Dark Knight, Step Brothers, etc - I called ahead to make sure this works like that, and I did it before with Iron Man).
This haul basically didn't cost me any money. After the trade-ins with Moviestop and FYE, I got about 50 DVDs and 8 seasons to keep for myself, free preorders on Dark Knight, Step Brothers, and two other movies coming out in the next two months, and I MADE $34 on the deal.
I'm actually doing this in conjunction with about three other deals that will really help this exponentially pay off, that will all pay off on the FYE Friends And Family Day. I'm calling it the Scam Of The Century.
Also hitting up two more G-Stops tomorrow to see what they have.

Hey I just realized - has anyone actually posted anything about the FYE 40% Friends and Family Day?
This Gamestop deal, combined with FYE 40% Friends and Family Day is definitely best deal of '08.
FYE Friends and Family day is on Dec 5th (all employees of FYE get to let their friends and family take 40% new and used DVD's and games that day - also 40% off used games, 20% off new, and I believe 20% off hardware).
They actually even handed out coupons, so that the FYE Employees can give them to their friends/family to use at different FYEs than the one the employee works at.

[quote name='chuckstaton']Chappelle's Show Season 1
Chappelle's Show Season 2
Chappelle's Show: The Lost Episodes
Inside Man
Slums Of Beverly Hills
Smokin Aces
Millenium Season 2
Ernest Scared Stupid
Shark Tale
Mission Impossible
Mission Impossible 2
Club Dread
Amityville Horror
Silent Hill
Gangs Of New York
Elektra
Kiss Of The Dragon
XMen The Last Stand (two copies)
Batman Returns
The Whole Ten Yards
Stigmata
Crank
King Kong
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
American Pie 2
American Wedding
Benny and Joon
The Big Easy
The Departed
Dickie Roberts
The Incredibles
You Me And Dupree
The Usual Suspects
Child's Play
Survivor All Stars
Friends Season 2
Rocky Balboa
Walker Texas Ranger
Before Sunset
Darkman II
Sin City
30 Days Season 1
Dave Chappelle's Block Party
Halloween
Survivor Australia
Jamie Kennedy's Blowin Up
Ocean's Twelve
Andy Milonakis Show
Cry Wolf
Family Guy Vol 1
Family Guy Vol 2
Family Guy Vol 3
Lion King
24 Season 1 (two copies)
24 Season 3
24 Season 4 (two copies)
24 Season 5 (two copies)
Battlestar Galactica
Star Wars Episode I
Star Wars Episode II
Wildboyz Season 3 + 4
Iron Man
Sopranos Season 6
Dark Angel
Niptuck Season 3
Shield Season 4
Shield Season 5
Ellen Show Series
Transformers
Coyote Ugly
Matrix
Gladiator
Cars
The Man Who Wasnt There
Summer of Sam
Friends Series Finale
Never Die Alone
Twister
Cruel Intentions
Schindler's List
The Big Hit
Carlos Mencia: No Strings Attached
Clerks
Pirates Of The Carribean: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates Of The Carribean: Curse Of The Black Pearl
Sopranos Season 3
28 Days Later
Erin Brockovich
Interview With A Vampire
Simpsons Season 1
South Park Season 1
Get Rich Or Die Tryin
The Replacements

Total Spent Before Discount: $1,409
Total After: $222

I'm selling back:
Millenium Season 2
Survivor All Stars
Walker Texas Ranger
Family Guy Vol 1
Family Guy Vol 2
Family Guy Vol 3
24 Season 1 (two copies)
24 Season 3
24 Season 4 (two copies)
24 Season 5 (two copies)
Battlestar Galactica
Iron Man
Sopranos Season 6
Dark Angel
Niptuck Season 3
Shield Season 4
Shield Season 5
Sopranos Season 3
Simpsons Season 1
South Park Season 1

to FYE for a total of: $256 (credit, to be used on the 40% off Friends and Family Day)

And I also setting aside about 16 of the movies I bought to use in conjunction with Moviestop's deal (trade in any four DVD's worth more than $1.50 each and get a free pre-order on almost anything - including Dark Knight, Step Brothers, etc - I called ahead to make sure this works like that, and I did it before with Iron Man).
This haul basically didn't cost me any money. After the trade-ins with Moviestop and FYE, I got about 50 DVDs and 8 seasons to keep for myself, free preorders on Dark Knight, Step Brothers, and two other movies coming out in the next two months, and I MADE $34 on the deal.
I'm actually doing this in conjunction with about three other deals that will really help this exponentially pay off, that will all pay off on the FYE Friends And Family Day. I'm calling it the Scam Of The Century.
Also hitting up two more G-Stops tomorrow to see what they have.[/QUOTE]

happen to know the trade in values on any of those?

[quote name='Animal7390']happen to know the trade in values on any of those?[/quote]

I dont have it specifically. My friend works at FYE so I gave him a list of the DVDs I wanted to trade and he just give me the final total of them all for trade in (which was like $204) and he said to add 25% if I wanted it in credit. Although, I picked up about 6 more seasons today so I'll have some more.

It's really odd - the trade-in values. Sopranos Season 6 Part 1 doesn't even trade in at FYE (it's listed at $0.01 trade-in, which means they can't take it).
Also, the Disney movie "Cars" trades in at FYE for $2, and it trades in at Moviestop for $9. Weird.

Today I took Chappelle's Show Lost Episodes, Transformers, Halloween (original DVD release), and Clerks to Moviestop and did the "Trade 4" deal and got a completely free pre-order of the two-disc special unrated edition DVD of Pineapple Express (although, because it was the two-disc version, I had to give $1, so I opted to, instead of the dollar, give them "Rocky Balboa").
I paid $8.40 for those five DVDs total. Crazy.

[quote name='cdeener']

Blu-Ray
$17.99
Are We There Yet?
Bucket List
Fool's Gold
Happy Feet
Premoniton

$14.99
Daddy's Little Girls
RV

$12.99
Talladega Nights
[/QUOTE]

I bought all of these after discount for $21 with tax so I am debating on if I should just clean out that location and sale any of the movies I don't want.

went to the final gamestop in my area that still sell dvds. i had to do some return/rebuy on my b2g1 sets so i needed to be there anyways. was able to pick up:

south park season 5
superboy season 1
dark angel season 1
battlestar galactica complete epic series
dragon wars blu-ray

box sets are going to fye for about $50. if i had an internet capable phone i would've sat there and typed in every title to see what fye would give as im sure some of those movies costing less than $1 would net a nice profit ratio wise, but i was limited to calling my girl and asking her to check from the pc so i just focused on the box sets.

picked up:

south park season 5
superboy season 1
dark angel season 1
dragon wars blu-ray

all the box sets are going to fye and should net about $50.

[quote name='ghozt']went to the final gamestop in my area that still sell dvds. i had to do some return/rebuy on my b2g1 sets so i needed to be there anyways. was able to pick up:

south park season 5
superboy season 1
dark angel season 1
dragon wars blu-ray

box sets are going to fye for about $50. if i had an internet capable phone i would've sat there and typed in every title to see what fye would give as im sure some of those movies costing less than $1 would net a nice profit ratio wise, but i was limited to calling my girl and asking her to check from the pc so i just focused on the box sets.[/quote]

Great deal! So how do you check the trade-in price on the PC ? (I have to call FYE and ask about each individual title - pain in the ass!)

check www.secondspin.com. transworld entertainment is the parent company to secondspin, wherehouse, fye, coconuts, suncoast, and maybe others. trade in value should be the same or very close to what secondspin reports. the tiv they show you on the site is the cash value, if you opt for credit at fye add an additional 25%. yea i was happy just getting any blu-ray for $3, but i see your haul was wayyyy better.

i have an amazing haul that once i type up i will post. for the record the amount of items purchased in one transaction maxes at 100.

This sale is fantastic. Here's my haul from 3 different gamestops:

No Country for Old Men (BluRay)
Semi-Pro (BluRay)
Superman: The Movie (BluRay)
Wild Hogs (BluRay)
The Patriot (BluRay)
Street Kings (BluRay)
Iron Man (DVD)
Cloverfield (DVD)
National Treasure (DVD)
Lord of War (DVD)
Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again (DVD)
Carlito's Way (DVD)
Office Space (DVD)
There Will Be Blood (DVD)
Trading Places (DVD)
The Family Man (DVD)
Polar Express (DVD)
Superstars of KOTC MMA 5 disc set (DVD)

$32.XX spent and pretty much everything was excellent to like new shape!

Ughh...all our stores got rid of DVD's... :( Well at least I took advantage of their buy 2 get 4 free sale before they sent them back.

[quote name='kndy']Ughh...all our stores got rid of DVD's... :( Well at least I took advantage of their buy 2 get 4 free sale before they sent them back.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop sucks now, yes they need to take away the DVDs for more copies of Madden 2004 and Guitar Hero boxes

found one gamestop about 20 mins away that has the spiderman 3 blu-ray. will hit that up tomorrow morning and hopefully they have more blu-rays and dvds. i know the 4 or so gamestops that i frequent don't sell dvds, hopefully this one has a decent selection. i might have to call up a few other stores & see if they sell blu-rays, i have never seen one at a gamestop before & i've probably been in close to 10 different stores since summer.

chuckstation, i tried to trade some dvds in and they told me that once they are used that they wont take them, are you taking all the stickers off first?

[quote name='Animal7390']chuckstation, i tried to trade some dvds in and they told me that once they are used that they wont take them, are you taking all the stickers off first?[/quote]

What are you talking about ? FYE?
How could you trade-in unused DVDs? If they didn't take used DVDs in then how would they sell them?
Let me know what happenned specifically

Also, ghozt
I'm aware that Secondspin does FYE's used stuff, but FYE and Secondspin differ greatly in price. FYE tends to cost way more - I found this out when I bought a bunch of used DVDs online at secondspin and then returned them at FYE (because they have all the same stickers on them, they let me return them there for store credit) and got way more in return.
Maybe their trade-in prices are the same though, that would make sense. Good thinking! I'll have to check in on that.

i walked in with a few blu rays from gs (i had just bought them and was in the mall anyway) and asked how much they traded for. i didnt take the stickers off (since i had just bought them) and because they were bought used they wouldnt take them.

[quote name='Animal7390']i walked in with a few blu rays from gs (i had just bought them and was in the mall anyway) and asked how much they traded for. i didnt take the stickers off (since i had just bought them) and because they were bought used they wouldnt take them.[/QUOTE]

Well, maybe you should've taken the stickers off first.

[quote name='Animal7390']i walked in with a few blu rays from gs (i had just bought them and was in the mall anyway) and asked how much they traded for. i didnt take the stickers off (since i had just bought them) and because they were bought used they wouldnt take them.[/quote]

Hey man
That's ridiculous. There is no way to track the life of a DVD and "looking to see if there are stickers" is a ridiculous way to try, you could just take the stickers off.
I'd ask to talk to a manager if I were you, as that is incredibly unfair, and as a company policy, is simply not true.
If the manager says it is, tell him it's ridiculous because people can just take the stickers off, and go to another FYE.
Employees of stores can make up whatever bullshit they want so don't let the fact that they work there make you think that they have some kind of a"be-all" voice for the company - this goes for managers as well.
Even if the manager says he won't take it if it was bought used, just take the DVDs somewhere else. I sell mine with stickers all over them, and the cases are usually beat to shit - as long as the DVDs are scratch-free, they should take them in.
It is really up to the particular employee working at the time when you trade things in (if you ever buy a scratched used DVD, it's because some employee didn't really check it), so if you have a problem you think isn't fair, talk to the manager, and if he's a dick, go to another FYE/Moviestop.

[quote name='Animal7390']chuckstation, i tried to trade some dvds in and they told me that once they are used that they wont take them, are you taking all the stickers off first?[/quote]

of course you should take the stickers off first

Lethal04 and DerangedHermit:

I have never taken the stickers off anything I've traded in used (I have taken stickers off products I when I "returned" them and they were actually from a different store).
But company policy for FYE/Secondspin/Moviestop is to encourage the buy-back of previously used DVD continuously on an endless loop, so that really doesn't make any sense.
It actually hurts FYE if they only take in DVDs that were previously new.
If you buy Knocked Up new, FYE gets a small percentage of the sale. Then, when you trade it back in, they give you 20% of what they'll sell it for (let's say $2), and then sell it for $10 and they make a much much higher percentage on used product, so if they were encouraging you to buy new in the first place, they'd be losing money.
If they continually bought and sold only used copies, they would make much more money.

Then again, of course some store managers may implement it, for some other reason (maybe they don't realize that FYE makes 80% of it's money buy re-buying/trading used) so maybe you guys have come across this. I just never have.

chuckstation - yea instore prices are always way more. they charge msrp for blu-rays while the site is cheaper. thats interesting that they gave you the instore prices for your returns netting you extra credit. that could be a loophole that could be exploited to create more credit. not very moral, but interesting.

regarding the denial of the trades, they probably made up an excuse on the spot as it was black friday and they probably didn't want to deal with doing trades. that's what im assuming and that's what kept me from going to the mall and trading in the stack i have.

[quote name='chuckstaton']Hey man
That's ridiculous. There is no way to track the life of a DVD and "looking to see if there are stickers" is a ridiculous way to try, you could just take the stickers off.
I'd ask to talk to a manager if I were you, as that is incredibly unfair, and as a company policy, is simply not true.
If the manager says it is, tell him it's ridiculous because people can just take the stickers off, and go to another FYE.
Employees of stores can make up whatever bullshit they want so don't let the fact that they work there make you think that they have some kind of a"be-all" voice for the company - this goes for managers as well.
Even if the manager says he won't take it if it was bought used, just take the DVDs somewhere else. I sell mine with stickers all over them, and the cases are usually beat to shit - as long as the DVDs are scratch-free, they should take them in.
It is really up to the particular employee working at the time when you trade things in (if you ever buy a scratched used DVD, it's because some employee didn't really check it), so if you have a problem you think isn't fair, talk to the manager, and if he's a dick, go to another FYE/Moviestop.[/QUOTE]

unfortunately it was a store manager that kinda knows my face. its no big deal to take the stickers off, but thtanks for your help. i may call a different one and ask about it and see what happens. the only reason i dont want to is i probably have 50 or so that i would trade in just to recoup from all that i have spent so far on this deal. im talking, after discounts, 600-700 out of pocket since i just started getting into flipping and didnt really have credit at all.

I'm jealous of some of these hauls. I've hit the only store in my area that still carries DVDs and BRs were gone. To be fair, after I got Spidey 3 and 5 HDDvds with the B2G4 a while back, all that was left was a bunch of Spidey 3s and Next and a few more HDDVDs, but I would picked up a couple of the HDDVDs. Oh well. I keep going by stores that supposedly have Spidey 3 BR, but they always have moved their DVDs to the one store or Moviestop. I think the latter is where most all of them went to boost stock for their BF used DVD sale.

[quote name='Animal7390']unfortunately it was a store manager that kinda knows my face. its no big deal to take the stickers off, but thtanks for your help. i may call a different one and ask about it and see what happens. the only reason i dont want to is i probably have 50 or so that i would trade in just to recoup from all that i have spent so far on this deal. im talking, after discounts, 600-700 out of pocket since i just started getting into flipping and didnt really have credit at all.[/quote]

Yeah, just call the next FYE/Moviestops around you (if you have any Moviestops) - get a list of what you want to trade and go to each of the stores and ask them all the trade-in values (they are extremely different - Sopranos Season 6 Part 1 doesn't even trade in to FYE, yet Moviestop pays you $19.75 for it).
I'd love to see a list of EVERYTHING you got as well!

By the way, here is the list of stuff I'm trading in and the trade-in prices (I checked FYE and Moviestop, and I'm including the higher trade-in value):
24 Season 1 (two copies) - FYE: 7.50
24 Season 3 - FYE: 12.50
24 Season 4 (three copies) - FYE: 12.50
24 Season 5 (two copies) - FYE: 7.50
Alien Quadrilogy (8 Disks) - Moviestop: 16.80
Andy Milonakis Show Season 1 - Moviestop: 6
Angel Season 2 - Moviestop: 9.65
Battlestar Galactica Season 3 - FYE: 12
Chappelle's Show Season 1 - FYE: 0
Dark Angel Season 1 (two copies) - FYE: 10
Family Guy Vol 1 - FYE: 12.50
Family Guy Vol 2 - FYE: 10
Family Guy Vol 3 - FYE 10
Hills Season 2 - FYE: 8
Iron Man - Moviestop: 10
Lost Season 2 (two copies) - FYE: 15
Millenium Season 2 - FYE: 15
Niptuck Season 3 - FYE: 15
Shield Season 4 - Moviestop: 12.85
Shield Season 5 - Moviestop: 13.75
Simpsons Season 1 - FYE: 10
Sopranos Season 3 - FYE 15
Sopranos Season 6 Part 1 - Moviestop: 19.75
South Park Season 1 - FYE: 10
Star Trek The Next Generation Season 2 - FYE: 13
Survivor All Stars - FYE: 12.50
Survivor Australia - FYE: 12.50
Walker Texas Ranger Season 3 - Moviestop: 11
West Wing Season 3 - FYE: 10

Went to the only gamestop in the area that still carries DVDs and picked up around 30 movies for around $40 in credit. Most expensive was 24 season 1 for $3 and some change. Picked up a couple box sets, the only blu-ray they had (spiderman 3), and 2 hd dvds.

I don't even have a HD DVD player but got them anyway since they were so cheap. If anyone wants to trade for the HD DVDs I will take a blu-ray or maybe a DVD for them. The titles are Blood Diamond and King Kong and both come with original case & artwork. PM me an offer if you're interested.

[quote name='doubledown']When does this end?[/QUOTE]
When stores are out of inventory. It's being done as a liquidation to get rid of all of the DVD's and GB/GBC inventory.

Went to two Gamestop's today. One had There Will be Blood on BR. Then I went to another Gamestop and of course, not a single dvd any where. All in all, It was disappointing. If anybody wants to help a fellow CAG'r out and pick me up some BR's. Just send me a PM. Thanks

If anyone gets extra boxsets or anime they want to trade lemme know. Their isnt a gamestop within 100 miles of me that carries dvds anymore.

[quote name='Animal7390']looking like i will easily be able to recoup the money spent. are those values cash or credit?[/quote]

Credit - like I said, I'm racking up credit for the FYE 40% off day.

Great!
I topped out at buying 38 Seasons and 94 DVDs - total spent: $266
I'm trading in exactly 32 seasons and 9 DVDs for: $395 in credit :)

And I get to keep 6 seasons and 85 DVDs!

I am trying so hard to not just go into my local store that I got the list I posted earlier from and just buy up all of the Blu-rays and HD-DVDs. It looks like I'm the only person acutally buying them so we will see because I don't want to own 19 copies of P.S. I Love You or 13 copies of First Sunday which I already own.

Is it somewhere else outside of F.Y.E to trade in Blu-rays?

Went to 2 stores about 20 miles away from my house today and picked up ~45 dvds & 8 blu-rays. only cost me around $66 in credit too. Got a few Seinfeld seasons and a couple other box sets, very sweet deal. The employee finding all the dvds told me about a week ago one guy came in & traded in 300 dvds so there was a nice selection. I saw another 40 or so that were good but I already had. Thanks again for the heads up CAG.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']How much longer is this going on for?[/quote]

my guess would be until they run out or until they ship them off. the store i was at today said they were shipping the rest away soon to a different store.

any dvds traded in starting today in my district is NOT ALLOWED to be sold they have to ship it to the wherehouse, so im making one last run for anything at all that i want. every store i called knew me and let me know very nicely that they receved and email today.

i posted this yesterday in the other thread and thought i did hear but i guess not.

Well, I picked up these for some CAGs:

The Wild
The Bucket List
Happy Feet
Hairspray
P.S. I Love You

Bought these for myself:
The Marine
The Sentinel
P.S. I Love You
Die Hard with a Vengance
Ice Age: Meltdown