Gamestop/EB Games Flyer Coupons YMMV

rufio2004nfg

CAGiversary!
Notice: This may need to be in the regional deals section, but I've seen people get away with worse. The flyer is only supposed to work in certain locations in Lake Charles, LA, El Paso, TX, and Plano, TX. But it never hurts to try, especially now that they have been sending a lot of email coupons.

I picked up a copy of the UTEP school newspaper and there was a Gamestop flyer in it with great deals.

1. 50% Extra Trade-in Credit on ALL GAMES

2. $30 Extra Trade-in Credit on Game Systems (excluding Gamecube and Game Boys)

3. $5 Off Any New Game

All offers expire 10/31/07

[quote name='monkeydeew']are you a hot chick?[/quote]
Why would he tell you? Looking for more BITCHES to choke? Also, stop saying funny things. There are too many to sig.
[quote name='D_Icon']
I remember when a guy was trading one in, but his had no serial #. He was offered $10. I told him I would give him $15. He said give me $20 I said no, he said no.[/quote] Stupid people make me wonder...
[quote name='coupedupcivic']Gayness...Jersey.[/quote] What do you expect? :lol:
[quote name='Tsukento']Most likely not. They probably figure people wouldn't have those to trade in. Would be pretty funny.[/quote] I still have my Pocket lying around. Hilarity ensues.
[quote name='coupon']
Valid on actively traded game systems only[/quote]
...maybe not. :(

Also, what the hell does "no dealers" mean?

I tried this at a Birmingham, AL store, and they took it without question (although, it took more than a few minutes to actually get their system to approve it). Clearly YMMV. Interestingly enough, they said it would not stack with the Edge card, but still allowed for the 20% additional to go towards Mario Galaxy.

Rayman = $10 + 50% + 20% = $17 toward Galaxy. I'm pretty happy.

Ok well this post is gonna be long but it looks like the wiki might be updated again. Like I said before I went to the burbank store, the place had the most used games I've ever seen in my life, well looks like my friend and I added to thier monster of a used game section.

:360:Xbox 360
Guitar Hero II controller --- 18.00
Need for Speed Carbon--- 8.00
Kameo ---4.00
Rumble Roses XX --- 3.00

:gc:Gamecube
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes --- 8.00
Legend of Zelda Twi Dusj Bonus Disk ---12.00
Super Smash Bros Melee --- 15.00
Mario Party 7 --- 14.00
Donkey Konga (Game only) --- 5.00
Animal Crossing--- 7.00
Resident Evil 2 game collection (Zero and one) --- 6.00
Resident Evil Zero --- 3.00
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble --- 4.00

:ds:Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Phat --- 30.00
Trama Center under the knife --- 9.00
New Super Mario Bros --- 14.00
Warioware: Touched --- 11.00
Mario Kart --- 14.00
Lost in Blue--- 8.00
Advance Wars--- 11.00
Castlevania portrait of ruin--- 6.00
Nintendogs Chihuahua & Friends --- 10.00
Animal Crossing ---11.00
The Rub Rabbits --- 3.00
Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors --- 4.00
Pokemon Pearl --- 18.00

:wii:Nintendo Wii
Super Monkey Ball --- 9.00

:gba:Gameboy Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics --- 6.00
Final Fantasy IV--- 7.00
Grand Theft Auto --- 4.00
Mario Party Advance --- 4.00
Metroid Prime Zero Mission --- 1.50
Donkey Kong King of Swing --- 5.00
Harvest Moon More Friends of Harvest Town --- 5.00
Tales of Phantasia --- 2.00
Pitfall: The Lost [SIZE=-1]Expedition ---1.50
Dr Mario/ Puzzle League --- 5.00
Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap ---- 6.00[/SIZE]

:ps2:Playstation 2
Katamari Damacy--- 9.00
Dot.Hack: Part 1 --- 5.00
Beatmania --- 3.00
Metal Gear Solid 3 ---3.00
Bards Tale --- 2.50
Silent Hill 4 --- 10.00
Dragon Ball Z Budokai --- 1.00
We Love Katamari --- 11.00
DDRMAX --- 9.00
psp:playstation Portable PSP
Capcom Classics Collection --- 7.00

+50% trade in flyer
+10% edge card

Together we eneded up with $600.00 trade in credit plus an extra 30% towards two bundles of Rock Band. We might just cancel one bundle since we hang out and play games just about every other day. I ended up with about $87.XX with the few trades I did everything else was from my friend. So really guys I would jump on this if you can, the trade ins really stack up. I just have to find someplace that sells a cheap ps2 controller to trade in along with my PS
Slim and trade on my NDS Lite and have enough for Assassins Creed LE, COD4, and Mass Effect.

Oh and the Burbank location didnt have the flyers in the store, looks like if your in the so cal area you might want to stop by the cypress location and pick up a few copies of the flyer although burbank and cypress are about an hour away but its worth it if your taking a huge amount of games to trade in (see list above ;)). The girl was shocked enough to tell us we had enough trade in values to buy several Rock Bands and was even more shocked when we told her we wanted two bundles. She was also nice enough to give us back the flyer and told us to share with our friends.

My last trade in will be next weekend just in time for COD4 :D

I tried the 50% coupon in a local (Burlington, MA) GS. It wouldn't scan, but the manager said he'd check with corporate HQ and get back to me.

Is this just a really good photoshop job or what? Nobody who worked there had ever seen a coupon that good, and I doubt they were all good enough liars to fool me.

[quote name='Ragekod']

Together we eneded up with $600.00 trade in credit plus an extra 30% towards two bundles of Rock Band.

[/QUOTE]

Man you guys got raped on some of those values...even with the 50%.

Why dont you dump the DSL here?

[quote name='pat3ot']I tried the 50% coupon in a local (Burlington, MA) GS. It wouldn't scan, but the manager said he'd check with corporate HQ and get back to me.

Is this just a really good photoshop job or what? Nobody who worked there had ever seen a coupon that good, and I doubt they were all good enough liars to fool me.[/quote]
Its a real coupon but only several locations are doing this from what I know. It worked for me because I had the actual flyer in hand when I went to do my trade ins. Yes I had the same problem of it not scanning even with the real copy, but the two times I have gone they had to input the code.

Oh and snake, how much would I be able to get from this site if I were to sell my DSL? With this offer I could get $90.

Well, I attempted to use a print out version of the flyer at the Gamestop in Norman, OK and didn't have much luck. The manager was the one at the counter when I walked in, so I figured it was either a good or bad thing. When I showed the flyer to him and said that I had found it on a website for "weekly video game deals" (might as well be truthful =P), and he proclaimed "That's a hell of a deal".

I traded in Eternal Sonata, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, and .hack//G.U. Volume 3 for Super Mario Galaxy and Castlevania DXC. The trades almost covered both in full, and I didn't think to ask what I actually received in trade-in credit (wasn't interested in pissing the employees off, I used to work for EB Games). Turns out he didn't give me the 50%, though he did scan it. He just gave me 20% (for what I assume was the ongoing Galaxy deal). I guess I probably could have fought for the extra 20 dollars or so, but I'm not that sort of person.

All in all...still not a bad deal, and certainly uncommon for how shitty trading is now.

3 Games (completed mind you) for 2...

Anyone know how often GameStop does deals for trading in systems? I guess the extra $20 expired a few weeks ago and the extra $30 coupon didn't work for me.

[quote name='OnChkMnDS']Anymore locations where the ads are availible because I dont wanna travel 45 mins to Cypress[/quote]

Pretty sure the deal expired on the last day of October.

bread's done
Back