GameStop: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Limited Steelbook Edition $39.99

I did a little research and decided to buy it. Amz user reviews were helpful.

I am constantly checking jpn sites for maps, treasure locations, and their contents. Figured this would get some use and will look nice along my CE guides for VII, VIII, IX, X, and XIII
Could turn out to be a bit rare as well.

Still have the original FF12 steelbook I preordered, and this is tempting me, but I'm holding out for a PC release this time.

^^^ Haven’t played much and already agree that it’s miles better than 15.
I've played Zodiac Age for almost 40 hours and I can still agree with this. I was ready for FFXV to be over by the time I hit 40 hours yet I am still really enjoying XII. I was very glad you didn't have to do everything in XV for the Platinum.

I wish they would make another game with FFXII's combat system. I'm having a good time setting up my minions to do my bidding and then watching them execute their tasks as ordered. Fast forward helps immensely especially when grinding for a rare material or just to level your characters that have fallen behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
found it cheaper then gamestop today went into my toys r us today and i found a ffxII steelbook for 30 only one and i bought it cuz can't find anywhere else for cheaper or a store that has it 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back