Gamestop - Gameday Sale Begins March 26th

[quote name='farley91']Maybe I can confirm a few titles for this sale.

Looking at our shipping log coming in we are getting in a lot of titles that we have not had in a long time. More than likely these titles will be on the sale since the same thing happened last year when we got a lot of titles back in stock.

Here is what we are getting a lot in of all new of course:

Metal Gear Solid 4
Legend of Spyro (PS2)
Disgaea 3
Worms 2 (PSP)
Warhammer 40k (PSP)
Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kits (PS2, PS3, 360) - No Wii ones right now

Those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head right now. I can make note of others when I go into work again tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

That's...not horrible, actually. :)

I'd be up for a World Tour set if it was cheap enough - I never did get around to picking up that game.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']That's...not horrible, actually. :)

I'd be up for a World Tour set if it was cheap enough - I never did get around to picking up that game.[/QUOTE]
Same! I will soooo buy a World Tour Band Kit if I have the chance for cheap!

I'm not expecting anything super new in the sale. Im hoping for Saw, Afrika (i can dream), MGS4, Uncharted 1, Crash: Mind Over Mutant, Crackdown 1, and I know it's a stretch, but Resistance 2.

dude its under 30 at go hastings. I know cause it was one of the games i got during their buy 2 get 1 for a dollar sale

does GS usually have a USED System sale during the Gameday sale? like during black friday how the older systems went on sale by like $20 or so. I am looking to pick up used DS

[quote name='An J0e']aren't we all.[/QUOTE]

I've been wanting borderlands for so long. I check the CAG price tracker and still visit 4 to 5 online stores daily just to see if the price has dropped down to $30-$40. With my luck it will probably be sold out at my Gamestop if it does go on sale on Gameday.

[quote name='levelrey']I've been wanting borderlands for so long. I check the CAG price tracker and still visit 4 to 5 online stores daily just to see if the price has dropped down to $30-$40. With my luck it will probably be sold out at my Gamestop if it does go on sale on Gameday.[/QUOTE]

Borderlands is fun as hell. Unfortunately, I bought that crap for $54.99 USED which is ridiculous (last month). :drool: I would go elsewhere like eBay and Amazon instead of waiting for a deal from GS. I only bought it there because I had a game I got for free to trade in, etc.

[quote name='levelrey']I've been wanting borderlands for so long. I check the CAG price tracker and still visit 4 to 5 online stores daily just to see if the price has dropped down to $30-$40. With my luck it will probably be sold out at my Gamestop if it does go on sale on Gameday.[/QUOTE]

Borderlands is always $38 at gamestop used. $50 - cag16 and edge card. I've waited so long im just going to wait until GOTY edition.

[quote name='jupiterjones']And what happened to the initial list in the OP?[/QUOTE]

You're probabaly thinking of this thread, which is understandable because it's basically the exact same conversations, only the title lists the beginning of the sale as the 26th instead of the 25th.

The thread we are in right now was actually the first of the now THREE useful threads devoted solely to speculating about Gameday with little/no solid information. :roll:

[quote name='simpleblur']Hoping Borderlands on there for between $20-30?[/QUOTE]

Guess you missed the b1g1 i bought borderlands and me2 for about 45$ shipped

Is Gamestop online currently having a Buy 1 Get 1 Deal ? On another forum I'm on, some people are saying they are, and they say they are getting the games for half off, and if they spend more than $25 free shipping.

Supposedly, you enter the code UBOGO, and then you get the other game for free (if it costs the same or less). Only with used games.

I tried buying some games but it didn't work, but other people seem to be doing it. Is there a thread discussing this somewhere?

[quote name='Anthony1']Is Gamestop online currently having a Buy 1 Get 1 Deal ? On another forum I'm on, some people are saying they are, and they say they are getting the games for half off, and if they spend more than $25 free shipping.

Supposedly, you enter the code UBOGO, and then you get the other game for free (if it costs the same or less). Only with used games.

I tried buying some games but it didn't work, but other people seem to be doing it. Is there a thread discussing this somewhere?[/QUOTE]

:wall:

[quote name='Anthony1']Is Gamestop online currently having a Buy 1 Get 1 Deal ? On another forum I'm on, some people are saying they are, and they say they are getting the games for half off, and if they spend more than $25 free shipping.

I tried buying some games but it didn't work, but other people seem to be doing it. Is there a thread discussing this somewhere?[/QUOTE]

doesn't work....it hasn't for the past couple days...

[quote name='Drclaw411']:wall:[/QUOTE]

Thats what happens when someone rushes to move a deal into the graveyard (which isn't even a sub-forum of this forum).

[quote name='Drclaw411']:wall:[/QUOTE]

I"m sorry for posting some old news. I just found out about it today, and had no idea how long it was going on. I did look for a GameStop topic that might have been discussing this, but didn't find one right away. I was in a panic to try to get it to work because I have a bunch of GameStop credit that I wanted use.

[quote name='Vinny']Holy crap.. those deals are terrible. I wonder how bad the rest of it will be.[/QUOTE]

None of what's linked is part of the Gameday sale....That's the ad for this week (March 19th -25th) with a banner teaser for the GD sale on the 26th saying new games will be up to 50% off.

[quote name='ssjmichael']None of what's linked is part of the Gameday sale....That's the ad for this week (March 19th -25th) with a banner teaser for the GD sale on the 26th saying new games will be up to 50% off.[/QUOTE]
i wonder what games are gona be 50% off...

Last year, the only game I bought was Viva Pinata for :pc: (PMed at BB w/10% off) and then one copy at GS. I bought them because I wanted the XBL Gold 1 month cards, and for $7.99 it was roughly a free game with an XBL gold 1 month card. :)

[quote name='dabamus']Last year, the only game I bought was Viva Pinata for :pc: (PMed at BB w/10% off) and then one copy at GS. I bought them because I wanted the XBL Gold 1 month cards, and for $7.99 it was roughly a free game with an XBL gold 1 month card. :)[/QUOTE]

I was going to do that last time for the same reason (1 month live cards), but I was under the impression that they gutted the games for this sale and would have removed the cards.

Well I couldn't wait until Gameday. I finally won a brand new copy of Borderlands on Ebay for $39.53. If the game does end up being $20-$30 on Gameday I won't be too mad since there's a lot of other games I still need to buy. Being unemployed for almost 2 years I have a lot of catching up to do now that I'm finally working again. My Gameday wishlist starts with Saints Row 2 and ends with Just Cause 2. Here's hoping to some ridiculous, outrageous, super duper, like for real, real? sales on Friday. Hope everybody gets what they want.

[quote name='jab1235']i wonder what games are gona be 50% off...[/QUOTE]

Don't expect anything too ridiculous. I would say probably games like Dark Void, Darksiders, Assassins Creed II, and other games whose prices are already starting to dwindle.

Just got my games from the buy one get one free sale. Mario kart wii and Smash bro brawl. Got everything, manual, case (mario looks new but brawl has some stickers) even got the yellow slip case they use in store. I'm just waiting to get my other games. I'll still have to test them out, no scratches but you never know.

This is only 6 days away and STILL no list?? We know the list is finalized and the ads/marketing printed, so how is there no leaks yet? :(

If there really is going to be a buy2get1 free deal during this, I'll be making sure I'm there when the store opens. Last time all that was left was Viva Pinatas and Strangleholds.

I wanna get Borderlands, Dragon Age, Darksiders for free.

Also wanna get Arkham Asylum, NFS Shift, and rebuy Fable II and DBZ Burst Limit.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Don't expect anything too ridiculous. I would say probably games like Dark Void, Darksiders, Assassins Creed II, and other games whose prices are already starting to dwindle.[/QUOTE]
i actuly wanted to try darksiders, havn't heard much about it though. should i pick it up if it is 50% off?

Really hoping for The Saboteur, Bayonetta, Demon's Souls and LittleBIGPlanet PSP. If any one of those is half off, I will be a happy man.

was getting the full list up this hard last year? i remembered seeing the full list of deals a week before the gameday event... its less than a week away and we still have no idea whats going to be on sale

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on Batman 360 using the LUCKY7 code (makes it about $30 shipped), but Gamedays is making me hesitant. I've got $90 in credit to burn and want to get the most out of it.

[quote name='arcurifisher']More to list coming later tonight...Ill probably start in new thread but Im sure most of these titles are going to dissapoint..[/QUOTE]

Nice. Is it for sure that you know these titles are gonna disappoint? Or just speculation?

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Nice. Is it for sure that you know these titles are gonna disappoint? Or just speculation?[/QUOTE]

Game Days is always 90% junk and still overpriced stuff, then about 10% hidden gems and decent prices.

People have hyped this sale up far too much.

Yes, but it's also a niche game that's probably got a really low print-run and will be hard to find in the future.

[quote name='hellhunde']Why are people are searching for Afrika? Is it a game for non-gamers, ala Blue Ocean on Wii?[/QUOTE]

it's more a game for photography nuts

bread's done
Back