GameStop: Half Off Used Sports Games 8/1-8/2only

[quote name='dieverse510']So NCAA Football 13 wins Flip of the Year???[/QUOTE]

Lolno. This must be like the first game you ever flipped if it's your FOTY.

[quote name='scarhawk']Lolno. This must be like the first game you ever flipped if it's your FOTY.[/QUOTE]I dunno, man--like another CAG said, the facts that it was a very recent release and the profit margin was so high makes this a definite stand-out flip IMO, and I've been doing it for a little while now. :cool:

I too got shot down on Forza at my GS. Did however pick up a copy of NCAA 13 that will be going to BB tomorrow or Saturday so not too shabby.

[quote name='mr mellow']Which MLB The Show was the best throughout the last few years?[/QUOTE]

I would say 10 or 11. Go to the Operation Sports forums or tweet @pastapadre for an expert opinion.

[quote name='dieverse510']So NCAA Football 13 wins Flip of the Year???[/QUOTE]

How about Mortal Kombat Vita when BBY was doing the 100% bonus. That's even better than NCAAF 13.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I would say 10 or 11. Go to the Operation Sports forums or tweet @pastapadre for an expert opinion.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, im not really a die-hard baseball fan, mainly wanted to try one of the current versions out, esp while it was on the cheap.Thanks for the info.

I wonder if online orders expire at 9:00PM pacific!!??? NCAA 13 for PS3 back up. Picked me up a copy now gonna go flip the 360 one tomorrow.

[quote name='bravesfan25']does anyone have a extra NCAA 13(360 version) online pass?[/QUOTE]

I might. Unsure if it works. One came in my 360 copy, and I never used the one that came with my new copy.

So how well do sports games TiV hold? Cause I was planning on playing this and trading it in a few days before the promo is over.

if you guys need some flips for your gs b2g1 coupon today i did 2x mortal kombat 16.19 each and minute to win it 16.19 traded in to bb along with ncaa 13 payed 52.xx and got 107.xx

I traded NFS The run that I got for $5 from best buy traded it at GameStop and got $10.40 for it and I bought tiger woods the masters for $3.10. Really surprised that GameStop gave more then BB. :applause:

grabbed london 2012 for $15. i'm excited. beijing 2008 was a fun game to get achievements on. i didn't even know about this deal. i just got it by chance. if it ends the 4th i'll tell my brother to go get NCAA.

[quote name='eXiON']So how well do sports games TiV hold? Cause I was planning on playing this and trading it in a few days before the promo is over.[/QUOTE]

NCAA 13? GameStops should be at $30 for almost another week. BB is at $43, it might fall a little after all the trades they just got, but I'm sure it will be at least $30 until Madden comes out.

[quote name='Vigilante']I dunno, man--like another CAG said, the facts that it was a very recent release and the profit margin was so high makes this a definite stand-out flip IMO, and I've been doing it for a little while now. :cool:[/QUOTE]

i am still surprise bb did not drop the tiv for ncaa 13 like they did with other games

[quote name='bringerofdeath']if you guys need some flips for your gs b2g1 coupon today i did 2x mortal kombat 16.19 each and minute to win it 16.19 traded in to bb along with ncaa 13 payed 52.xx and got 107.xx[/QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about?? There is no b2g1, or is there? At one store, guy told me that he would of known if there was going to be one.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']WTF are you talking about?? There is no b2g1, or is there? At one store, guy told me that he would of known if there was going to be one.[/QUOTE]
Re-read. He said B2G1 coupon. Probably his welcome coupon.

Traded in a extra Dual Shock 3 controller I had and walked out with madden 11 ncaa football 11 and NBA 2K12 for under $25 thanks Gamestop lol

picked up NCAA 13 for PS3 yesterday for about $23, can't beat that.. best part was the guy at the store said he got it from corp yesterday and it was mint with online code still in package.

Couldn't find London 2012, but did pick up Top Spin 4 for $13.49 on 360. Looks like it was a good deal if you base it off of Amazon prices.

Also found a mint copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy for $53.99 :bouncy:

[quote name='@FIF']Re-read. He said B2G1 coupon. Probably his welcome coupon.[/QUOTE]

thanks for clearing that up it was my welcome coupon. I didn't have any games i wanted to play from gamestop so figured i would use it for some bb credit before it expired.

I got Head Coach(Always my favorite part of the Maddens was making assignments/plays) and NBA 2k12 for 6 bucks out of pocket after I traded in X-Men Destiny that I got from BB during the clearance sale(which really wasn't as bad as everyone said)

Bought MLB the Show 2012 for $17.91 in store. That weird price is based on use of my $5.00 off for 5000 points PUR Pro which I printed out just before my Pro membership expired a couple of weeks ago. Bad thing was the $5 came off BEFORE the 1/2 price, so I only saved $2.50. Still, for $17.91 glad to not be playing 2007 (David Wrigth cover) anymore.

Went to Gamestop Today and they still had the 50% off sports game so I picked up The Bigs 2 for $8 and Madden 10 for $1.50 if you still wanted to get some games today you might want to check your GS

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Went to Gamestop Today and they still had the 50% off sports game so I picked up The Bigs 2 for $8 and Madden 10 for $1.50 if you still wanted to get some games today you might want to check your GS[/QUOTE]
Interesting. I kind of wanting Fifa 12 but didn't get around to it. Anyone else had any luck?

[quote name='mrclutch']Interesting. I kind of wanting Fifa 12 but didn't get around to it. Anyone else had any luck?[/QUOTE]

I was looking to get a soccer game but my store was cleaned from any Fifa game besides Fifa 06 I really wanted to get Fifa 12.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Went to Gamestop Today and they still had the 50% off sports game so I picked up The Bigs 2 for $8 and Madden 10 for $1.50 if you still wanted to get some games today you might want to check your GS[/QUOTE]
Let me guess. That store uses dial-up and/or you're in Puerto Rico.

[quote name='klimb22']Let me guess. That store uses dial-up and/or you're in Puerto Rico.[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm in Florida it was at the mall they had a big sign and it said 50% off all pre owned sports games I asked the guy working and he told me today was the last day.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Actually I'm in Florida it was at the mall they had a big sign and it said 50% off all pre owned sports games I asked the guy working and he told me today was the last day.[/QUOTE]
Did the games discount automatically on the register or did he have to do it manually? I'm thinking they just left the sign up and he was saving face.

Dammit!! I missed this one. I would've loved to get the new Tiger Woods for real cheap. Waiting for the time I get Kinect. I would've got it for like $15 with my $10 credit.

I went yesterday and picked up MLB The Show 12 for Vita, and Grand Slam Tennis 2 for PS3 along with Mortal Kombat for Vita. Both had working online passes, so I have an extra one for the The Show 12 for Vita if anyone needs it.

[quote name='klimb22']Did the games discount automatically on the register or did he have to do it manually? I'm thinking they just left the sign up and he was saving face.[/QUOTE]

He scanned the games and the discount applied to the game with no override.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Florida Mall in Orlando[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thats down the street from where I work. WIll be stopping by when i get out of here.

[quote name='Gatorsfan35']Sweet, thats down the street from where I work. WIll be stopping by when i get out of here.[/QUOTE]

The Gamestop that had the sign is the one nearest JC Penny the other GS didn't have a sign so I didn't enter that one.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']He scanned the games and the discount applied to the game with no override.[/QUOTE]

Tried 30 min. ago and it didn't work for me in CA. I acted like I didnt know that the sale was over and asked to remove the sports title from the transaction but the cashier was really cool about it and did the manual promotion override for me so I still got it for half off. Promised him a positive survey since he did a solid for me. Really cool dude.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']The Gamestop that had the sign is the one nearest JC Penny the other GS didn't have a sign so I didn't enter that one.[/QUOTE]

I went to that one after work and there was no sign up anymore, so I didn't bother going in. Thanks for the heads up though.

[quote name='Gatorsfan35']I went to that one after work and there was no sign up anymore, so I didn't bother going in. Thanks for the heads up though.[/QUOTE]

My guess is since i was there like an hour after it open the computer didnt update or something but they had a sign at the front i guess they got the memo half way thru the day.

[quote name='AEJustin1']I got the Olympics game today, even though the 50% off sale was over. Pretty awesome game though.[/QUOTE]

^^This. The Olympics game IS awesome. Already got my plat.

Received my 360 copy of NCAA 13 I ordered at gamestop.com. Got a brand new copy (still has Microsoft seal on the side) with a used sticker on the back. Planned on trading it into BB if it was a disk only copy...now I'll have to rethink that.

bread's done
Back