Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

I used the "need a code" button and won 160msp x2 and 1 month of live, using only 1 email address, and playing 1 time a day...because I didn't realize you could enter twice a day

[quote name='Strigol']I used the "need a code" button and won 160msp x2 and 1 month of live, using only 1 email address, and playing 1 time a day...because I didn't realize you could enter twice a day[/QUOTE]
I didn't know that as well. Geeze.

Nothing but wallpapers for me just like the last time with GoW3. I keep forgetting to play everyday so hopefully I can remember and actually get some points this time or gold at least...maybe.

unless you actually have pre-ordered the game and linked it with your email address and telephone number, I cant see these being honoured.

Hope im wrong though!

Trying to do this on my smartphone can be frustrating. 3 wallpapers and 1 that didn't load anything at all. Do you have to click on that redeem button cause that one that didn't load didn't have it.

[quote name='LondonGaijin']unless you actually have pre-ordered the game and linked it with your email address and telephone number, I cant see these being honoured.

Hope im wrong though![/QUOTE]

They were honoured for the Gears of War one, and besides, they have to honour it - by most state laws it can't require you to pay money for something, or it's gambling, hence why they hand out a preorder code if you request it.

thanks, krakrabbit. only won a wallpaper, but i'm guessing you can try again each day (w/o spamming & making multiple accounts)?

I imagine if they werent going to honor the wins from yesterdays hiccup they would of sent out an email saying so. And they fixed the problem relatively fast. I think we are going to receive those wins. In that case Im good for 5300 msp and $20 in gamestop GCs from yesterday alone.

n/m went back several pages and saw it.....

Doubt they'd honor the insane amount that people were winning, as you know some people (SDers) were grabbing thousands of MSP each

[quote name='Artrigis']I imagine if they werent going to honor the wins from yesterdays hiccup they would of sent out an email saying so. And they fixed the problem relatively fast. I think we are going to receive those wins. In that case Im good for 5300 msp and $20 in gamestop GCs from yesterday alone.[/QUOTE]

lol you wont be getting anything

[quote name='Strigol']n/m went back several pages and saw it.....

Doubt they'd honor the insane amount that people were winning, as you know some people (SDers) were grabbing thousands of MSP each[/QUOTE]

Yup all they have to do is do a query on all who won at a certain time frame and remove those winners. But I don't mind gamestop getting ripped, so good luck to those who were able to win during that time frame..unfortunately that was my sleeping time :p

[quote name='twztid13']thanks, krakrabbit. only won a wallpaper, but i'm guessing you can try again each day (w/o spamming & making multiple accounts)?[/QUOTE]

Twice per day with each email.

[quote name='digitalplague']i won 160 MSpoints clicked redeem yet never got an email is this one of those wait till the promo ends tpe of deals?[/QUOTE]
You have to wait it's in the OP
"P.S. If/when you win something, you should get the email with your prize code in about 30 days."

damn it I was on the "cpature you stupid box" page, but i didn't get to it, then I had a power outage, and I can't get back in becasue it says i already typed in my crap for the day :D

Still nothing but wallpapers - At least I have 2 types now, for the first week+ it gave me the sme one every single day.

everyone else seems to be getting fairly lucky on this ....played prolly 30 times so far during the contest and still havent snagged anything other than those wonderful wallpapers

[quote name='bruticus']everyone else seems to be getting fairly lucky on this ....played prolly 30 times so far during the contest and still havent snagged anything other than those wonderful wallpapers[/QUOTE]
Don't give up, I've only entered with one e-mail with my powerup rewards number so I could enter twice a day, and I've gotten a 1-month and 160 msp over a course of about 5 days. If you try daily you're bound to win something!

[quote name='Darklurkr23']damn it I was on the "cpature you stupid box" page, but i didn't get to it, then I had a power outage, and I can't get back in becasue it says i already typed in my crap for the day :D[/QUOTE]
of course, it would be the time you one the major prize lol, or at least anything! :lol:

Between my wife and I we have scored 3x160 point cards and 1x$5 giftcard. My first wins came around 5 a.m. in the morning, but have also won around 12 a.m. CST. Thanks for posting this OP.:D

3x 160 pts and 1x 1month of live using one email...always playing at about this time in the morning.........

Wish I could win the subway contest for a copy of uncharted tho :D

Got a 1 month xbl today. Up to 3months

Im curious, what is everyone else winning most / least frequently?
Ive won, MSP 5 times, 3 months XBL, and a $5 gamestop GC. Would rather have the gamestop GC's than XBL time as I can usually grab a year card for 40ish if I wait for a deal.

[quote name='Artrigis']Got a 1 month xbl today. Up to 3months

Im curious, what is everyone else winning most / least frequently?
Ive won, MSP 5 times, 3 months XBL, and a $5 gamestop GC. Would rather have the gamestop GC's than XBL time as I can usually grab a year card for 40ish if I wait for a deal.[/QUOTE]

Only wallpapers and a $5 Gamestop GC. I'll happily trade it for MSP if/when we get the emails through.

bread's done
Back