Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

I've gotten 4x 160msp and a $5 gamestop giftcard so far. Chances of winning are surprisingly good on this promotion, don't give up if you haven't won anything yet CAGs.

Thank you for your recent participation in GameStop's Call of Duty: MW3 Pick Your Perks Sweepstakes. During your visit you were awarded 1-Month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership Card. To redeem your prize, follow the directions below:
Etc etc and the 25 digits :D Just got them today!

[quote name='Kanokare']Etc etc and the 25 digits :D Just got them today![/QUOTE]

I got mine too. I won 3 of them, and a few 160 point cards on at the same time on my first wins, but only got my prize for the first email I used. The rules say if they suspect you of using multiple email accounts only the first email used that day counts. I assumed they would only enforce that for winning physical items but it seems like they are doing it for code wins.

If you're using multiple emails you should clear cookies (or block them from gamestoppickyourperks.com,) not use all your emails at the same time, and/or change your ip in between playing. Having 20 emails probably didn't help me either.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']I got mine too. I won 3 of them, and a few 160 point cards on at the same time on my first wins, but only got my prize for the first email I used. The rules say if they suspect you of using multiple email accounts only the first email used that day counts. I assumed they would only enforce that for winning physical items but it seems like they are doing it for code wins.

If you're using multiple emails you should clear cookies (or block them from gamestoppickyourperks.com,) not use all your emails at the same time, and/or change your ip in between playing. Having 20 emails probably didn't help me either.[/QUOTE]

I got my code from my second email not my first, I'll be a little jacked if I don't get my Microsoft points. I would rather have the points instead of the gold

[quote name='garrett007']I got my code from my second email not my first, I'll be a little jacked if I don't get my Microsoft points. I would rather have the points instead of the gold[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bet it's because I used 20 emails. I'll use some new ones and just play 3 at a time, then change my ip and use 3 more later a few times a day.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']Yeah, I bet it's because I used 20 emails. I'll use some new ones and just play 3 at a time, then change my ip and use 3 more later a few times a day.[/QUOTE]

I used two emails, but only started yesterday with my second. Infact i won another 160 MSP this morning on myain email but never got it!

[quote name='garrett007']Is that all you got or did you win more but not get it?[/QUOTE]
I also won 160 Microsoft points, but I haven't gotten them. It's weird because I won those before I won the 1-month.

Lame. I got an email with a $5 GS code (online only, ugh), but not my MSP code. :( WTF am i going to do with $5 at GS.com?

From reading the previous posts, I have a feeling the MSP codes will be emailed out at a seperate time. Today may just be dedicated to Vouchers and 1-Month Subs.

:bouncy: Have faith :bouncy:

[quote name='LondonGaijin']From reading the previous posts, I have a feeling the MSP codes will be emailed out at a seperate time. Today may just be dedicated to Vouchers and 1-Month Subs.

:bouncy: Have faith :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

:bouncy:

[quote name='LondonGaijin']From reading the previous posts, I have a feeling the MSP codes will be emailed out at a seperate time. Today may just be dedicated to Vouchers and 1-Month Subs.

:bouncy: Have faith :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Ooh hadnt considered that. I hope thats true.
I got today $35 in gamestop GC and 4 months XBL

Got two of my $5 Gift Cards and two 1 months. No point codes yet though.

[quote name='sp00ge']Lame. I got an email with a $5 GS code (online only, ugh), but not my MSP code. :( WTF am i going to do with $5 at GS.com?[/QUOTE]

Madden NFL 07

Subtotal: $0.99
Estimated Tax: $0.25
Handling: $2.99
TOTAL: $4.23

Looks like this is your only option. lol

For those of you (like myself) who received $5 GS.com gift cards, take a look at their digital section. The selection is kind of hit or miss, but there might be something in there that wouldn't be a complete waste.

[quote name='Artrigis']Can you use multiple gamestop GCs on one order?

Thinking of grabbing portal 2 for free[/QUOTE]

Yep. After you enter one during checkout, it prompts you to enter another, while still showing the balance on the first card.

[quote name='SporkWielder']Yep. After you enter one during checkout, it prompts you to enter another, while still showing the balance on the first card.[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks :)

...and this is the point when I stop coming to this topic.
I need not know how much people exploited this promo. I'm happy with my handful of codes.

Awesome haul. I got in on that day when the system was broken.
Total haul:
$35 in gamestop GC
4 months XBL
7200 MSP
Love you OP thanks =)

Edit: Found some straggling emails with more MSP

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Artrigis']Awesome haul. I got in on that day when the system was broken.
Total haul:
$35 in gamestop GC
4 months XBL
6820 MSP
Love you OP thanks =)[/QUOTE]

if they end up voiding our prizes, i blame u

I just got my two 160 points codes and my 1 month of Live code. My points codes worked fine on the Xbox website but my 1 month code gives me an error every time I enter it, it says "An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

Anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='coolflea216']I just got my two 160 points codes and my 1 month of Live code. My points codes worked fine on the Xbox website but my 1 month code gives me an error every time I enter it, it says "An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

Anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

Hrm no actually, mine all worked. I had messed up a few times, but just recheck if you made a mistake I guess

[quote name='Artrigis']Awesome haul. I got in on that day when the system was broken.
Total haul:
$35 in gamestop GC
4 months XBL
7200 MSP
Love you OP thanks =)

Edit: Found some straggling emails with more MSP[/QUOTE]

el hoardo strikes again

bread's done
Back