Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

[quote name='4thHorseman']According to certain people in this thread, you aren't using enough emails....[/QUOTE]

I have over 9,000 emails UGH!!!

[quote name='4thHorseman']whaaaat!? 9,000!?[/QUOTE]
lol it's a dragonball reference

In other news, I won 160msp today and a 1 month code too. Wonder when these ones will come in...

[quote name='4thhorseman']whaaaat!? 9,000!?[/quote]

over 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='BlazeP']lol it's a dragonball reference

In other news, I won 160msp today and a 1 month code too. Wonder when these ones will come in...[/QUOTE]

I was pretending to be Nappa after Vegeta says it :D

Lol i knew you were dont worry

But on topic now somebody on another forum suppodily claimed to find a code always to win 160 msp but he is selling it for alot of $$ but i call bs on him but he is being creedy and probably is lying but so far he claimed 50K from his proof of pictures

[quote name='shinclyde']willing to trade 80 new, mint condition wallpapers for xbl points or 1 month codes :)
or cheap paypal for them[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot EarthBoundX5 for the month of XBL code!

AWESOME! figured it out, but I have to win legitly first which use to be easy until some users exploited the contest yesterday (They contantly get 160 MSP with just one click after editing), one user has over 65,000 MS points.

Im going to forward the exploit to Gamestop CS, they might give me a GC in return

Anyone want to trade 160 MS points for peanut butter cup coupon?

Congratulations! You have been selected as an Instant Prize winner of the Xbox LIVE and REESE'S® Spooky Barn Instant-Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation.

You have won a coupon redeemable for up to $1.10 off of one (1) 2-pack REESE'S® Peanut Butter Cups 1.5 oz (ARV $1.10 USD).

been trying to win 160 points before you can even try the method, been at it for 20 minutes and only thing I got so far is..

million Wallpapers
3x $5 GS Giftcard
2x 1-Month LIVE card

Weird because I usually win points more then anything but after the exploit was found, I guess their harder to win fairly now....going back to trying

Anybody want to trade for a $5 Gamestop Giftcard (Online code)? I want either 3x 160 MSP's codes or 2x 1 Month LIVE or Gears of War 3: Green weapon Skin....PM ME

used to be so easy to win now the freaking hoarders and glitchers freaked it up for everyone gamestop should of been tracking ip's

[quote name='TheOtherBarber']I've got 4 wallpapers in the past 4 days, and no emails at all... :/[/QUOTE]

the wallpaper automatically download!

[quote name='edteK']the wallpaper automatically download![/QUOTE]

Oh I know that lol, I'm just hoping to get an email with something more substantial in it. ;)

They may even be faster than 24 hours, unless they changed it from yesterday. I won a code yesterday and was able to get it within 2-3 hours after winning it.

Won $5 card this morning. Back to waiting for another day.

Does anyone know when the day rolls over with this? I played yesterday, but today it's saying I've already played today. :/

[quote name='BlazeP']Gah won nothing today :([/QUOTE]
today is a sad day playing this contest,,,, it seems like all the prizes are gone

[quote name='zanbeak']yes that was me. i also secured 4 years of free Gold.[/QUOTE]

dude do everyone a favor and stfu. Where do you get 7200 MSP with 4 years of gold together?

[quote name='The 7th Number']maybe he has 1,000+ email addresses?

Does signing up new emails still work with that code? and do you use your real address?[/QUOTE]

I added a third one 2 days ago. I think everyone is right. They might of run out of prizes. Going to do my daily go right now.

[quote name='The 7th Number']maybe he has 1,000+ email addresses?

Does signing up new emails still work with that code? and do you use your real address?[/QUOTE]

Was he the one earlier in this thread saying the only way to win these contests was to scam the system by using as many emails as you can?

And I think signing up new emails with that code still works. I have 4 emails I'm now using, and three are on that same code. The other one it auto generated on the site. I think where you put the code in, there's something about "don't have a code" and if you click on it, a code generates for you to use. That's how I got my first one.

[quote name='zanbeak']yes that was me. i also secured 4 years of free Gold.[/QUOTE]

enjoy the ban :D

M$ watches for that you idiot lmfao

[quote name='Map']enjoy the ban :D

M$ watches for that you idiot lmfao[/QUOTE]

Not trying to defend him, but MS cant do anything about that. They don't know where you get the codes from, so they won't do anything about it.

[quote name='zer0sfx']Not trying to defend him, but MS cant do anything about that. They don't know where you get the codes from, so they won't do anything about it.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. There was a glitch awhile ago where I happened to get $300 worth of MSP from a system glitch. M$ said they shut it down and that the people could keep there points but those who recovered the points are now being watched more then before on certain people. If they can ban you from reading messages they can ban you for recovering a bunch of 160 msp. It looks shady so therefore they obviously know whats going on

[quote name='Map']Wrong. There was a glitch awhile ago where I happened to get $300 worth of MSP from a system glitch. M$ said they shut it down and that the people could keep there points but those who recovered the points are now being watched more then before on certain people. If they can ban you from reading messages they can ban you for recovering a bunch of 160 msp. It looks shady so therefore they obviously know whats going on[/QUOTE]

That's an internal system glitch. Microsoft could care less about external glitches.

[quote name='Poor2More']I have a $5 Gamestop giftcard (Online code), I would trade for either 3x 160 MSP or GoW3 Green skin code. PM pleas thanks[/QUOTE]

This isn't the place for trading, if you've been here since 2007 you should know that.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I added a third one 2 days ago. I think everyone is right. They might of run out of prizes. Going to do my daily go right now.[/QUOTE]

I've tried about 30 times total and never won a thing. I am... just about done trying. Good luck has never been one of my strong suits, and even though those ~30 entries have only taken ~5 minutes of my life, they are still 5 minutes I wish I had back.

[quote name='kicking222']I've tried about 30 times total and never won a thing. I am... just about done trying. Good luck has never been one of my strong suits, and even though those ~30 entries have only taken ~5 minutes of my life, they are still 5 minutes I wish I had back.[/QUOTE]

I feel ya. Another 6 wallpapers. if I get wallpapers for the rest of this Im happy that I atleast got 1 of each prize. I may not of gotten as much as some, but I got a pretty nice haul.

bread's done
Back