Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I feel ya. Another 6 wallpapers. if I get wallpapers for the rest of this Im happy that I atleast got 1 of each prize. I may not of gotten as much as some, but I got a pretty nice haul.[/QUOTE]

Ha, no offense, but if you really felt me, you would have won absolutely nothing except wallpapers (which doesn't count as "winning"). I don't care about getting more than anyone else; I just want to get something.

I won 160 MSP earlier today and received an e-mail with a redemption code just a few hours later (I'm only using 1 e-mail as per the rules btw). However, when I try to enter the code into Live for my points, it says it's invalid. Anyone know what the deal is there? Do I need to wait awhile for the code to become active? Thanks.

[quote name='LawnGnome']I won 160 MSP earlier today and received an e-mail with a redemption code just a few hours later (I'm only using 1 e-mail as per the rules btw). However, when I try to enter the code into Live for my points, it says it's invalid. Anyone know what the deal is there? Do I need to wait awhile for the code to become active? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

wait for a while , but all of my codes worked including the 1 from today

[quote name='sir-fly']wait for a while , but all of my codes worked including the 1 from today[/QUOTE]
Same here, the codes I won yesterday worked fine.

damn this thing has been raped dead nothing everyday since i started playing i have won some thing this is sad the glitchers and hoarders ruin everything if only gamestop people knew how to code in an ip tacker and limit it to 2 accts

[quote name='Map']Wrong. There was a glitch awhile ago where I happened to get $300 worth of MSP from a system glitch. M$ said they shut it down and that the people could keep there points but those who recovered the points are now being watched more then before on certain people. If they can ban you from reading messages they can ban you for recovering a bunch of 160 msp. It looks shady so therefore they obviously know whats going on[/QUOTE]

Wrong. There have already been promotions that people have exploited for years of Live and tens of thousands of MSP and nothing happened as a result. The only reason they said anything to you about your glitch was because it was obviously linked directly to your account from their servers. Please read peoples comments before you reply.

You guys are thinking of me, but exaggerating it by tenfold. I won 4 months XBL and 7200 MSP, well 7520 more recently.

Didnt win today or yesterday, promo may be out of codes /shrug

I've won enough wallpapers to literaly cover a wall in my house. Only thing I've won was from that hour or two when everyone won.
I guess I just keep trying and hope I won one of the grand prizes or perk things. I'm sure those folks are going to get an email in a month or so and not some instant win notification.

Anybody want to trade my $5 giftcard and i'll throw in a GOW3 LGW skins for the battlefield physical warfare pack for the PS3? PM me

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Just won another 1 month.

There's still some winners in there, I wouldn't give up just yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm not giving up lol.

To date, I've won 5x160MSP codes (800MSP total) and 2 one month codes. Been doing this forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep getting 1 month codes and gamestop gift cards, all I really want is microsoft points. I can't really complain though, since a lot of you guys aren't getting anything.

[quote name='vashtheowner']I keep getting 1 month codes and gamestop gift cards, all I really want is microsoft points. I can't really complain though, since a lot of you guys aren't getting anything.[/QUOTE]

Want to trade a GS gift card code, for 2 160 codes?

Keep trying, you know the people that post are the ones that won something and most of the ones that didn't win anything wont post. It's not like everyone wins everyday and you are left out. It took 36 wallpapers for me to get my first 160 MS points, then about 20 to 30 more for the next points.

I have a 5$ Giftcard Code that i didnt need. Did someone want to trade?
Maybe for a 1month gold or 2x160 ms points?

Code is gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Artrigis']No wins for the last 3 days, this is my longest drought.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I'm starting to think that maybe they flagged my accounts or something.

[quote name='zer0sfx']Same here, I'm starting to think that maybe they flagged my accounts or something.[/QUOTE]
I was coming to the same conclusion myself. I won jack today, but my bro got a one month code and a $5 gamestop card.

I'm not winning anything either, I haven't for a good week. And I've only played on one account, My brother made one but I don't think that would have anything to do with not winning.

[quote name='goodnight144']Are people winning anything besides wallpapers with that universal code that was on the op? I haven't entered a ton and that's all I win.[/QUOTE]

I used the universal code and so far I've won five 160 microsoft points, three 1 months and two $5 gift cards.

My stats: three emails so 6 entries a day... probably done about 8 days worth so far, so 48 tries and 47 wallpapers plus 1x160 MS points. At least the MS points got emailed to me the next day?

Has anyone screen ever gone blank with the background & no message after clicking Capture Now? This has happened to me three times, every other time it's a wallpaper & redeem button that appears instantly.

I won a 160 point code yesterday and a $5 gift card today so I don't think everything's completely gone. I'm only playing on one email so just 2 entries a day for me.

lol be patient they say 30 days it will probably happen in waves most likely get them next week

if they haven't flagged everyone that is

[quote name='mitchafca']i still havent got the codes from yesterday wtf[/QUOTE]

Ah yeah, it took us 2 to 3 weeks to get the first codes. If you got one really quick you were really lucky. They have 30 days to get them to you.

bread's done
Back