Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

Are you people thinking you are going to win everyday??? You do win everyday - a wallpaper. ;) You are lucky if you win something better than wallpaper once a week. Expect more and you will just be disappointed.

I was thinking my IP was banned from winning or something after a 3 day drought. But just won a 1 month XBL and 160 MSP.

Woohoo 5 months total from this contest in free XBL.

[quote name='mitchafca']i still havent got the codes from yesterday wtf[/QUOTE]

[quote name='killer9']lol be patient they say 30 days it will probably happen in waves most likely get them next week

if they haven't flagged everyone that is[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tropicat']Ah yeah, it took us 2 to 3 weeks to get the first codes. If you got one really quick you were really lucky. They have 30 days to get them to you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mitchafca']still won some points today but still waiting on codes from this week anybody els still havent got there codes from this week?[/QUOTE]

Already answered twice just after your last post.

[quote name='Poor2More']pretty good day

2x 120 MSP
2x 1-month LIVE
1x $5 GS Giftcard[/QUOTE]

Are they giving out 120 points now?

Nice, just won 160MSP on my second try. :D

EDIT:

[quote name='Poor2More']pretty good day

2x 120 MSP
2x 1-month LIVE
1x $5 GS Giftcard[/QUOTE]

^^What, is that from playing like 40 or 50 email accounts?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='garrett007']any one having problems with the website? super glitchy right now[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I haven't been able to get on it all day.

[quote name='killer9']not a trade thread people go make one in the trade forum and trade ur stuff there[/QUOTE]

No matter how many times we post they wont listen. Just let it be man. You have a better chance at catching air with your bare hands.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']No matter how many times we post they wont listen. Just let it be man. You have a better chance at catching air with your bare hands.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Not a trade thread, not a "how to scam Gamestop" thread, not a begging thread, just, at best, a thread to say you won more wallpaper.

Won 160 MSP today, and a 1month XBL.
Im going to miss this promo. Do they do promos like this for every big game that comes out? IE gears of war, halo, and CoD?

[quote name='killer9']not a trade thread people go make one in the trade forum and trade ur stuff there[/QUOTE]
this thread seems to work fine, i made a thread sevral days ago in the psn trade section and the trade section and 360 code trade thread and never got a reply,

i posted my trade offer here and got what i wanted and more.

I don't see how wanting to trade is any worse than complaining about a game being out of prizes (which it's not, just one another gift card today) or how they have won more wallpapers...as if anyone really cares.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Agreed. Not a trade thread, not a "how to scam Gamestop" thread, not a begging thread, just, at best, a thread to say you won more wallpaper.[/QUOTE]

Arent we all scamming Gamestop, I mean I dont think most of us actually preordered it!!! ohhh I won a bizillion wallpapers wooot wooot!!!

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']Arent we all scamming Gamestop, I mean I dont think most of us actually preordered it!!! ohhh I won a bizillion wallpapers wooot wooot!!![/QUOTE]
I haven't, prefer BF3... and I didn't buy GOW3, won some points and a month or 2 there. Nothing compares to the MW2 sweeps they had I scored many months of XBL and points, still never bought the game from them, got it later from amazon ha...

[quote name='vashtheowner']Got some of my codes in that I won from a few days ago. I'm up to 8 months of xbox live, and 2 $5 gamestop gift cards.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up, and what do u want for that gamestop code lol pm me

Today I got my 5$ gift card code. Its useless for me I need 320msp. Anyone interested in ?

bread's done
Back