3 (100%)
http://247wallst.com/2012/08/10/americas-worst-companies-to-work-for/

10. GameStop
> Rating: 2.7
> Number of reviews: 416
> CEO approval rating: 32% for J. Paul Raines
> One-year price change: down 21%
> Employees: 17,000

GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) has 6,683 company-operated stores in 15 countries around the world. The company primarily sells used video game hardware and software. But its business model has come under pressure as more and more of these products are delivered over broadband or fast wireless. Like Blockbuster before it, GameStop has a huge number of bricks-and-mortar locations to maintain in an industry that has moved substantially to digital platforms. And GameStop’s own digital game distribution platform is small compared to the balance of its operations.

Employees appear to regularly complain that the company privileges sales above customer service. According to one review, “Priority is placed on sales instead of games and customers, pushing people to pre-order games can place them in a situation where they spend good money on a bad game with no possibility of a refund, business’ models place customers at a disadvantage.” It may also be the reason why the video game retailer made the Consumer Report’s annual “naughty” list for bad customer service in 2011. Likely adding to poor customer service, reviews point to high turnover.

Read more: America’s Worst Companies to Work For - 24/7 Wall St. http://247wallst.com/2012/08/10/americas-worst-companies-to-work-for/#ixzz23SEH9v1c
Any Game$top employees have any input on this? Confirm/deny?

Last edited by a moderator:
During my college years the only real pressure we had was to sell those shitty game doctors that did disc repair. Otherwise I imagine it comes down to every other job in the world -- your manager. If you have a good one, there's not a whole lot of pressure as long as you always casually ask customers if they have their PUR card or need to pre-order anything. I've been going to the same one I worked at years ago and they're still chill as fuck, despite changes in management twice over.

More than likely it's just whiney ass bitch kids who don't like having to do their job and envision a daily routine as just talking about their pokedex to soccer moms all day. It's a competitive market now, with every other company training kids in copy-cat clubs. Take a look at BB and their failure mag @Gamer trying to pick the pocket of GS as just one example.

As for used sales, I have yet to ever be pushed when buying new. I'd like to say that the reason being I've been going there for years and only buy new is why, except I can't ever recall a time that I was asked. Maybe back when it was Funcoland but not in recent memory over the last decade.

Overall, I miss the atmosphere of working there compared to corporate office jobs but I certainly don't miss the pay. ;)

I would say confirm if you are taking it seriously as a real job. They pay minimum wage for new hires and even the store managers are seriously underpaid comparing to similar store manager positions at other companies. The pressure to sell stupid crap is ridiculous. On the other hand, if you're just looking for a summer job or a part time job during high school and don't give a shit about numbers, then you could do a lot worse.

I'm guessing one of the big problems is that employees have to be really annoying while working there, which isn't cool to most people. Then there are always a million fresh kids who think working at a game store will be super fun, so there's no reason whatsoever for Gamestop to care about its current employees. Use them up until the illusion wears and they start failing to meet standards, then trade them in for someone new again.

I'm sure there are some stores that don't push as hard, though.

Well gamestop is going down the tubes so of course it isn't a great place to work.

Incidentally, I hate these lists. If your employer gets on the "best places to work" list then may the gods help you. When employers see that they made that list, they think "holy shit we are compensating these fuckers too much" Meanwhile the people who put them together are completely full of shit.

The 1st part about their business model is pretty much dead on. They let it get out of date/obselete and I think they are now struggling to fix things. Probably doesn't help when they majority of game publishers and even some studios don't enjoy used game sales, you primary source of real revenue. Yet they are reliant on those same people for new product.

As for employee complaints... meh. I'm sure alot are warranted. But a bunch of teenagers whining about having to push sales of certain items for better profit... Where exactly do they think this is unusual in the retail or even the business world? Perhaps Gamestop should provide more sales training so the employees are more effective at it and don't hate it so much, but I hope they are never thinking about getting a real sales job.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']The 1st part about their business model is pretty much dead on. They let it get out of date/obselete and I think they are now struggling to fix things. Probably doesn't help when they majority of game publishers and even some studios don't enjoy used game sales, you primary source of real revenue. Yet they are reliant on those same people for new product.[/quote]
Their core business model has always been fine. It's the search for continually growing profits that's the issue. Digital distribution is still not practical due to the lack of infrastructure and no company has the resources to handle distribution and sales on their own.

As for employee complaints... meh. I'm sure alot are warranted. But a bunch of teenagers whining about having to push sales of certain items for better profit... Where exactly do they think this is unusual in the retail or even the business world? Perhaps Gamestop should provide more sales training so the employees are more effective at it and don't hate it so much, but I hope they are never thinking about getting a real sales job.
Profit for who? It doesn't benefit the front-line employees one bit. All that money shoots up to corporate. At least in "real" sales, the sales person gets a piece of the pie as opposed to none. Maybe if there were more tangible benefits to ripping off customers and improving what services they currently have, this wouldn't be so much of an issue.

Working there must suck both for the job itself and for the customers you deal with. My only regret is that I was such a pisser when I used to shop there due to being cheap and always complaining about trade values/condition.

It's not a big shock to me that they're on this list. Some of the employees at my closest GS stores here were major league ass kissers to their DM while others looked at it as just a job and didn't seem to give a crap about the company or their boss.

I'm a college student currently working at GameStop. I've been there since 2010.
I have had 4 different managers/bosses since my employment. They were the nicest people, but they all ended up getting fired :(

The rules are EXTREMELY strict. It wasn't as bad until recently. My new boss (still a great guy!) really does care about our numbers. (our subscriptions/power up card and preorders) He won't schedule you if you do not make your numbers. At the moment, I'm getting only 3 hours a week. At least I'm still working there; i do LOVE my job. The customers make it worthwhile. But due to my few hours I had to get a second job.

I can see why they are in the top 10 list. Everything is true. The company/the practices we are forced to do are garbage. But I do my best to put the customer first and make the experience great for them. Interacting with the customers is why I love working at GameStop, even with all the shady practices.

Do they still pay with those BS debit cards? I remember that from the leaks that were making the rounds a few years ago.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']I'm a college student currently working at GameStop. I've been there since 2010.
I have had 4 different managers/bosses since my employment. They were the nicest people, but they all ended up getting fired :(

The rules are EXTREMELY strict. It wasn't as bad until recently. My new boss (still a great guy!) really does care about our numbers. (our subscriptions/power up card and preorders) He won't schedule you if you do not make your numbers. At the moment, I'm getting only 3 hours a week. At least I'm still working there; i do LOVE my job. The customers make it worthwhile. But due to my few hours I had to get a second job.

I can see why they are in the top 10 list. Everything is true. The company/the practices we are forced to do are garbage. But I do my best to put the customer first and make the experience great for them. Interacting with the customers is why I love working at GameStop, even with all the shady practices.[/QUOTE]
You think GS is bad? Try working for Penn Foster/Education Direct(formerly ICS/Thomson Education Direct). I worked there as an 'enrollment advisor' in 2005 right around when Hurricane Katrina struck the Gulf Coast.

I received so many misdirected calls from former students of the school saying that they were basically lied to outright when signing up for the degree/certificate from home programs saying that any credits they accrued with the program would be easily transferred if they applied to a regular college or any number of other lines of bullshit.

I was frequently told to upsell and try to get the people calling in for information to sign up for the programs, but after hearing from so many former students who had basically wasted their money on these programs I couldn't do it anymore.

What I figured out from my time there was that the pieces of paper this 'school' was handing out to people in exchange for giving them $400-500 or sometimes MORE of their own money were worth as much as toilet paper and not much more than that.

I don't even see ads for them on tv or online anymore, so I guess maybe they have a steady enough stream of new suckers....errrr students that they don't need to spend money on ads now.

Doesn't surprise me. And that's why the service sucks and it's a miserable place to shop as well. Places that treat their customers like garbage like Gamestop, Wal-Mart etc. invariably end up having crappy experiences for customers as well due to crappy policies (hawking preorders, warranties, magazines etc.) and disgruntled employees who don't give a crap.

My biggest complaint about places like Wal-Mart is that they sacrifice convenience for the bottom line. Damn store might have 20 checkout lanes, but only 5 are open at any time. Then these places put in those self checkout lanes, which are ridiculous. I get the privilege of ringing up my own shit? Woo hoo.

I worked at Gamestop a decade ago and I would say I was paid what I was worth. I eventually got a better job and after that I went to college.

I never really pushed pre-orders, but customers pre-ordered anyway and I even won most pre-orders in a week/month/whatever. I also sold a ton of M-rated games to minors.

If the new consoles go to digital distribution in a significant way, I can see a lot of those jobs going away anyway.

[quote name='ID2006']I'm guessing one of the big problems is that employees have to be really annoying while working there, which isn't cool to most people. Then there are always a million fresh kids who think working at a game store will be super fun, so there's no reason whatsoever for Gamestop to care about its current employees.[/QUOTE]Well, it's not like it's coal mining either. It was a really easy and laid back job for me. And it was fun watching people try to trade in bullshit. I got an Xbox once and I turned it on to see if it worked. There was a Halo disc inside with the words fuck written all over it with a Sharpie. The damn thing didn't work anyway.

Employees are paid what they are worth at Gamestop. At the same time, it's not a company I recommend giving 110% to. Yeah, $8 an hour sucks, but I can't imagine Gamestop paying employees a living wage for what they do. It's a job for students and second income earners.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Clak']My biggest complaint about places like Wal-Mart is that they sacrifice convenience for the bottom line. Damn store might have 20 checkout lanes, but only 5 are open at any time. Then these places put in those self checkout lanes, which are ridiculous. I get the privilege of ringing up my own shit? Woo hoo.[/QUOTE]

Yep, along with not having enough people on the floor to help you find stuff, and people often lazy/rude/unhelpful when you do find a rep. Store not being kept clean and organized etc.

Even a place like Target that tends to pay people just a tad more and treat them a tad better is a much better shopping experience. More lanes open, more people on the floor, friendlier and more helpful floor staff, cleaner and more organized stores etc.

It's one thing for someone to want a retail employee to help them, but I had a few people think I was gonna be their personal shopper when I worked at Wally World and go from one section of the store to the next and point out where everything on their shopping list was for them.

Also, God help ya if you're 'stocky'(read: fat) and work retail cuz then you're given the task of working carry out for people who will stand back and watch ya lift heavy shit into their cars/trucks. fuck that. I wasn't paid enough to risk a hernia by carrying/lifting big ass tv's n shit into peoples' cars for em.:booty:

Yeah I really enjoy shopping at Target more. Part of that may be that the rednecks around here tend to shop at Wal-Mart. Those "people of Wal-Mart" pictures, I've seen some in person....

Yeah, about the only place Wal-marts are semi-decent are in nice suburbs.

Rural areas they're full of rednecks (both customers and employees) and urban ones get all the city poor. Both just end up being run down, disorganized and crappy shopping experiences.

Targets are nicer in the suburbs too of course, but the urban ones are still a hell of a lot better places to shop than the Wal-marts in the area.

[quote name='Clak']Yeah I really enjoy shopping at Target more. Part of that may be that the rednecks around here tend to shop at Wal-Mart. Those "people of Wal-Mart" pictures, I've seen some in person....[/QUOTE]

Same here but replace rednecks with whatever the Mexican equivalent is, being that I live in Southern California and all. Walmart is too damn crowded during the day and it doesn't help that every family brings all six children that they cannot control. It's like running a gauntlet.

[quote name='Spokker']Same here but replace rednecks with whatever the Mexican equivalent is. Walmart is too damn crowded during the day and it doesn't help that every family brings all six children that they cannot control.[/QUOTE]
:lol:That sounds like the one I worked at in 2000 around here. Except that at night(talking 11pm-midnight) the one summer camp for kids from up the line from the Wally World would bring BUSLOADS of kids into the store and they'd run around knocking shit off shelves and in general being little pains in the ass.

Either that or you'd have mom or dad of the year bring their brood into the store on a weeknight in the summertime and let em run amuck while they shopped.

It isn't just how numerous they are in the store. It's how slow they move. I'm a single guy who has one thing to get and I do it as quickly as possible, and yet these people are sort of meandering around the store at a snail's pace. It doesn't help that their 11 children don't want to be there and are just milling about and don't respond when you say, "Excuse me." because they are in your way and it's debatable whether they understand English anyway. So you have to turn back around and go the way you came to get past them while hoping they don't suddenly decide that now is the time to join a gang and carjack you in the parking lot in an hour once you finally manage to get the hell out of there.

Yes, I understand you let multiple men knock you up and you're Catholic so you opted out of vacuuming out the little bastards, but isn't there an aunt you can leave them with while you can go shopping? I know you've got three families in that damn house.

One time, I went into my local gamestop and the girl working behind the counter's nipple was exposed, sticking out of her bra which was visible from her lowcut shirt. I only noticed it because the male employee working next to her was basically staring at it. While I waited in line, I joined the male GS employee in staring at it as well - it was a great nipple on a pretty attractive girl. I guess he saw that I had noticed it as well and when I got to the counter and asked how it was going, he said, "I fucking love my job".

May have been an isolated incident of a positive GS job review.

[quote name='Spokker']It isn't just how numerous they are in the store. It's how slow they move. I'm a single guy who has one thing to get and I do it as quickly as possible, and yet these people are sort of meandering around the store at a snail's pace. It doesn't help that their 11 children don't want to be there and are just milling about and don't respond when you say, "Excuse me." because they are in your way and it's debatable whether they understand English anyway. So you have to turn back around and go the way you came to get past them while hoping they don't suddenly decide that now is the time to join a gang and carjack you in the parking lot in an hour once you finally manage to get the hell out of there.

Yes, I understand you let multiple men knock you up and you're Catholic so you opted out of vacuuming out the little bastards, but isn't there an aunt you can leave them with while you can go shopping? I know you've got three families in that damn house.[/QUOTE]
:lol:That reminds me of the one grocery store down the hill from my house that I've nicknamed "The Mexican Store"(actually it's a Price Rite store, which is a subsidiary of Shop-Rite) due to all of the non English speaking immigrants that do exactly as you said(meander in the aisles and either don't move or respond when you say 'excuse me').

Not only that but both my family members and I have nearly had the backs of our feet taken off by their brats who are wheeling their carts without even looking to see if they're gonna bump into other people in the store.

[quote name='Clak']Do they still pay with those BS debit cards? I remember that from the leaks that were making the rounds a few years ago.[/QUOTE]

if you choose to yes you are; obviously I chose not to :lol:

[quote name='Spokker'] I also sold a ton of M-rated games to minors. [/QUOTE]

Dude...how did you not get fired? :lol: Were the rules not as strict then?
At least today I would be fired on the spot if I sold a Mature game to a minor.

[quote name='Clak']My biggest complaint about places like Wal-Mart is that they sacrifice convenience for the bottom line. Damn store might have 20 checkout lanes, but only 5 are open at any time. Then these places put in those self checkout lanes, which are ridiculous. I get the privilege of ringing up my own shit? Woo hoo.[/QUOTE]

Are you just complaining for the sake of complaining?

If they kept 20 lanes open, your prices would be higher.

And I fucking LOVE the self checkout lanes. Everything is computerized so my price is my price. Except for the idiots who can't quite figure out how to use a credit card swipe machine, the self checkout line is fast and efficient.

[quote name='confoosious']Are you just complaining for the sake of complaining?

And I fucking LOVE the self checkout lanes. Everything is computerized so my price is my price. Except for the idiots who can't quite figure out how to use a credit card swipe machine, the self checkout line is fast and efficient.[/QUOTE]
Confused again, this is becoming a trend.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']Dude...how did you not get fired? :lol: Were the rules not as strict then?
At least today I would be fired on the spot if I sold a Mature game to a minor.[/QUOTE]
You know what's funny is I can remember when I got a Genesis in 1993-1994 and the ratings system had just been implemented because of the original Mortal Kombat.:lol: To think that that game is tame compared to MANY that have come since.

[quote name='confoosious']Are you just complaining for the sake of complaining?

And I fucking LOVE the self checkout lanes. Everything is computerized so my price is my price. Except for the idiots who can't quite figure out how to use a credit card swipe machine, the self checkout line is fast and efficient.[/QUOTE]

I'm more than happy to pay more for better service. Which is what shopping at Target rather than Wal-mart is doing.

And I'd much rather have my stuff scanned and bagged by someone else rather than having to do it. Can watch prices as stuff is scanned either way, but I generally don't pay much attention at places like Target or Grocery stores etc. as I just buy what I need/want rather than what's on sale most of the time--with the exception of things like games, Blurays etc.

To me, it's a matter of convenience and time.

If no one is at the self checkout line and there's 2 people in a regular line, I'm happy to scan and bag my own stuff. I'm not above doing that. Nor do I care that I'm paying the same price as the guy who gets his stuff scanned by someone else.

As for paying a premium for better service, I'm all for that. There's a reason why I sometimes go to Whole Foods or Nordstrom. Or Chick-Fil-A (politics aside) over McDonalds.

Oh I'll definitely go to a self check out if it's empty and there's lines elsewhere.

But, for example grocery wise I prefer the Publix to the Kroger next door as it has plenty of staffed registered open most of the time, and no self check out lanes. Where as the Kroger has a bunch of self check out lanes, and usually long lines as the staffed register (and often at the self ones too).

Stuff tends to be a bit more expensive at Publix, but the convenience is better and the staff is much friendlier as they treat their employees pretty well. It's an employee owned company, so they get some stock options, better pay, better hours (it's not 24/7 365 days like the Kroger) etc. so they have a lot of people working it as careers rather than part timers making minimum wage or a tad above who don't care at all.

That's why I love whole foods. I'm sure nobody is getting rich working the register at whole foods but they do get paid enough (or maybe they're just a cult) where they are friendly and helpful, as opposed to the shoprite where they act like I'm getting in their way of talking to their friend the next lane over.

I'm not a "dumb" consumer but I'll happily pay extra for customer service. Target is not exactly high end but even if kmart was consistently 20% cheaper than target, I'd go to target because the service is better. I don't even bother with walmart unless it's an emergency.

I wish the local Wal-Mart had self-checkouts. They had them awhile ago, but they took 'em out after too many customers had too many problems. Now I get to be stuck behind people playing Super Market Sweep as they try to find which combination of items in their cart will best fit under their budget. Or the guy who doesn't understand the meaning of "20 items or less" (or they know Walmart won't ask him to move to another lane, and they abuse that).

[quote name='confoosious']That's why I love whole foods. I'm sure nobody is getting rich working the register at whole foods but they do get paid enough (or maybe they're just a cult) where they are friendly and helpful, as opposed to the shoprite where they act like I'm getting in their way of talking to their friend the next lane over.

I'm not a "dumb" consumer but I'll happily pay extra for customer service. Target is not exactly high end but even if kmart was consistently 20% cheaper than target, I'd go to target because the service is better. I don't even bother with walmart unless it's an emergency.[/QUOTE]
Hate to burst your bubble, but Whole Foods is just marginally better than other supermarket chains because they pay a little more, but benefits aren't that great and they use prison labor to prepare their "fresh" seafood. The owner is a huge libertarian and despite having medical insurance, a vast majority of fulltime employees couldn't take advantage of it anyways because it has a $2500(might even be $5000) deductible. A lot of their image is just good marketing.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Whole Foods. I did buy some stuff there last night out of laziness as I got a haircut at a Great Clips next door to one and didn't feel like going out of the way to another store just to get some fruit etc.

But stuff is way overpriced their relative to other organic/health food stores like Trader Joe's or Fresh Market, and they aren't great to their employees relative to a store like Publix despite the higher prices.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Whole Foods. I did buy some stuff there last night out of laziness as I got a haircut at a Great Clips next door to one and didn't feel like going out of the way to another store just to get some fruit etc.

But stuff is way overpriced their relative to other organic/health food stores like Trader Joe's or Fresh Market, and they aren't great to their employees relative to a store like Publix despite the higher prices.[/QUOTE]
I'm the same way about Whole Foods. I'm not going to go out of my way and the only time I'll go is to get in on some crazy videogame deal at Toys'R Us because it's next door. Even then, it's only because my gf likes their tiramisu and that's the only thing we'll get. I don't like tiramisu either.:D

I love self-checkout lanes,but I only use them if I have a handful of items. Otherwise, I go through a normal checkout lane so someone can scan while I pile my junk on.

I prefer Target to Wal Mart, but the lack of lanes isn't the problem with Wal-Mart, it's Target. They have 20-30 lanes, and three are open, and all on one side of the store. It's frustrating.

I like Whole Foods for the crunchy dreadlock girls. You know the ones. The raw veganism has left them kind of puffy and unwell, yet they're dumpy in weird places from eating too much despite the difficult diet. They're filthy, they try to cover it in sandalwood and patchouli but even that stink can't cover it. In spite of all that, I just want to get down with that.

fuckin hippies, man. It's a vice. I shop there occasionally, pick the right line, and drink in the damaged hippie girl look and vibe. I'm all over it. I get up to the register, and she's all, "Did you find everything okay?" and I'm all, "I'm searching it from tip to tail right now, and it's lookin noice ... Hey girl."

EDIT: Also, Gamestop is a joke on a number of levels. One thing I enjoy is how they've attempted to insert themselves in the Steam transaction. Defenders claim they do it to help out people who don't use credit cards online, but get real. It's all the ideas they've got. They know they're an incompetent middleman at best. They had a big meeting on how to handle digital delivery, and their best idea was to insert themselves as a FOURTH party to a transaction. That was their winner.

I knew one of you guys would disspell me of my notion of Whole Foods and wages. (which is why I added the cult thing).

In any case, they ACT like they love where they work, and that's half the battle for me. ;) I don't research where I shop for their benefits or what they made per hour. Nor does it really matter to me, to tell you the truth. I just shop there because I like the service.

Ever go to In n out burger? They are CRAZY on the friendliness. I'm not sure if that's because they get paid higher than minimum wage or if it's because they are a cult. Either way, I feel good after eating there. As opposed to BK where I feel dirty.

[quote name='confoosious']I knew one of you guys would disspell me of my notion of Whole Foods and wages. (which is why I added the cult thing).

In any case, they ACT like they love where they work, and that's half the battle for me. ;) I don't research where I shop for their benefits or what they made per hour. Nor does it really matter to me, to tell you the truth. I just shop there because I like the service.

Ever go to In n out burger? They are CRAZY on the friendliness. I'm not sure if that's because they get paid higher than minimum wage or if it's because they are a cult. Either way, I feel good after eating there. As opposed to BK where I feel dirty.[/QUOTE]
I ain't gonna lie. I actually really like BK and don't like In-N-Out.:lol:

I've never gotten the fuss over In-N-Out, special menu included. Just standard, medicore fast food burgers IMO.

But I hate BK, McDonalds etc. too. If I have to go for a big chain fast food burger I'd opt for Wendy's or Hardee's thickburgers I guess. Five Guys is my favorite quick burger joint, but they're not necessarily fast food I guess.

But in general, if I'm going to eat a burger I'd rather just spend the $10-15 (after drink and tip) and get a good burger from a pub or sit down burger joint. And just opt for something like Subway or a salad if I'm short on time and need to grab fast food.

[quote name='dohdough']I ain't gonna lie. I actually really like BK and don't like In-N-Out.:lol:[/QUOTE]

ughhhhhhhhh..... how often you eat at In-N-Out in MA? :roll:

That was one of my favorite parts about going out to see my ex-girlfriend's family is SoCal... In-N-Out, Jack in the Box, Sonic, Weinerschnitzel and the local mexican food

Whenever I'm in CA I pick up In-N-Out. I don't think it's the greatest burger on the planet, but to pretend that it's "standard, mediocre fast food" isn't giving them credit. They're good, they do not exist in the same quality and customer satisfaction stratospheres as Wendy's, Hardees, McD, BK, Jack.

Culver's in the midwest is another clean/good ingredients fast food burger place that does it right ala In-N-Out or Five Guys.

I rarely get fast food, but depending on where I am it's In N Out, Culver's, or Five Guys. Good stuff.

I think one time triers of In-N-Out don't get it because there's too much subtle flavor as opposed to the bullshit manufactured over the top flavors of mcdonalds or BK.

If you're used to the laboratory crunchiness and flavor of BK fries, a real potato is gonna taste really weird.

Granted, it's still fast food so it couldn't stack up to a gourmet burger. But damn is it good. And to get back to my original point, the customer service is top notch, even if it feels like they hire only Hitler's wet dream.

I've had five guys a few times and I'd rather get In N Out. I've also heard good things about a place called Elevation Burger?

[quote name='GBAstar']ughhhhhhhhh..... how often you eat at In-N-Out in MA? :roll:

That was one of my favorite parts about going out to see my ex-girlfriend's family is SoCal... In-N-Out, Jack in the Box, Sonic, Weinerschnitzel and the local mexican food[/QUOTE]
I might be from MA, but I've been outside of it, you know.;)

Either way, 5 Guys is the far superior fast food burger.

bread's done
Back