Gamestop - new PUR Pro offer - 20% off preowned game expires 7/31

jeffcrazy

CAGiversary!
I didn't have this last night when I printed up a PUR rewards coupon, so maybe everybody got it? 

Expires 7/31/16

[attachment=21263:Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 6.54.35 AM.png]

Thanks buddy! Ps4 is really the only system I haven't bought anything for since December. Sports games is pretty much the only genre I won't touch. I'm more interested in something under $40 before the coupon if that's possible. I've been stuck playing siege for like 4 months lol.
I'll try to recommend a few niche and lesser known titles, but I can't guarantee that they will all be great. The GTA V is nice too, but I'm going to assume you've played it before. Same for Black Ops 3. But Just Cause 3 is $34.99, and that's a newer one, so maybe you haven't played it yet? It also seems to have gotten a price discount.

I also recommend Sword Art Online Last song, $38. RPG, and somewhat decent. Sleeping Dogs definitive is $20, and it's in my opinion a Sleeper hit (lol), and I think it's excellent, has a very GTA-like style. Street Fighter V is $45, and I know it has gotten a really bad rep lately, but the March update just launched, and it's almost a full game now. Until Dawn is $38, another sleeper hit, but it has gone for a lot cheaper before, and I'm going to guess you know that, or already have it.

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma (Fighter) is $35, seems to hover around this price all the time, not a bad game. I don't have this version, but I had all the older ones, and it's always chalk full of content. A great fighting game if you are interested in that genre, but strays away from AAA so don't expect great graphics like MKX or SFV. Tales of Zestria (RPG) is also $38, haven't played it yet, but heard mixed reviews on it. Also strays from the AAA format, so don't expect Witcher 3 from this.

Nitroplus Blasterz (Fighter) is also $35, I'll but this one in the very niche, but if your an anime or super sonico fan, it's right up your alley. Also released 2 months ago, so it's very new. Finally, Nights of Azure (RPG) ($50), Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (RPG) ($55) and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (RPG) ($55) are all amongst the expensive, new, and niche labels, but I have a bias towards these games, so I heavily recommend them. Especially Neptunia.

Overall, out of everything I mentioned, I'd probably pick Street Fighter V, Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 3 and Until Dawn if you want to stay safe with your choices. Everything else can be a hit or miss depending on your preference for Niche or AAA titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm should i get tropico 5 for ps4 ... with this coupon and the pur discount and a 10 dollar off pre owned coupon would be around 18 for something thats practically out of print...but i do know the xbox one version is coming out soon...do you guys think i should wait for that since i have about 1000000 games that i havent played yet :)

Damn, it's not showing up for me. Maybe because I still have my genuine bday coupon from January that I didn't use yet.

Got the coupon, sweet. Also have a B2G1F coupon that expires soon. Likely from my Bday in Feb. 

I haven't set foot inside a GS in ages, I might go this weekend. 

Got the coupon, sweet. Also have a B2G1F coupon that expires soon. Likely from my Bday in Feb.

i have been going less myself especially since someone i knew up and quit, his replacement is also in a hurry to switch to a job he went to school for, seems gs has made some changes employees arent happy about. that said, did use my coupon to snag up dragon quest heroes for when i get a ps4 in the future

Damn, it's not showing up for me. Maybe because I still have my genuine bday coupon from January that I didn't use yet.
I still have my birthday coupon and have the offer. Do you have more then 3 offers showing, or just the 1? If you have more then 3, then you need to expand your active offers since it only shows 3 (on the desktop website anyways).

Someone mentioned earlier, best use of b2g1 is on gta 5 (ps4xbone). Trades in for $33 after GCU.

bread's done
Back