Not open for further replies.
Current Ad is 6/13 - 6/19

Weekly Ad:
http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/061318/pdf/OLFSI_061318.pdf

​Current Trade in Promos:

​
Get $100 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Wii U, 3DS XL, or PS Vita
Until 6/17​
 ​
Get $150 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Original
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $250 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Slim or PS4
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $300 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward XBOX / ITUNES / PS currencies (ending 7/6)

40% total bonus from BASE for Elite
30% total bonus from BASE for Pro

20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else

​
Get $20 guaranteed when trading select titles toward any new pre-order or purchase.
Valid until 6/17
*item being pre-ordered must be 39.99 or higher
ELIGIBLE GAMES....
https://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/N-0Z1z13laj?Ntt=guartmay18

Get $80 guaranteed for ANY PS3 system traded toward a new PS4
Valid until 6/17

​
25% extra credit on any hardware traded
Valid until 6/17​

​
Get $5 Extra Toward Your Pre-Order When You Trade a PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch Game
Valid until 6/17​
Min trade value of $2

Limit 1 $5 per preorder

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of a game (per system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?

​​
the console, power cable, av cable, and controller; sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3ds xl trade would be console, charger, stylus. Some have reported being charged refurb fee for a stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)​

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.​

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO

ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.[/background][/size][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
we have two confirmed scratch off rewards so far

kAmdsp9.jpg

Trade banned Pro members will receive this exclusive ticket

HSTkudD.jpg

I got to see the preview on their site and I don't see anything worth checking out for the switch. The 50% switch games according to several reviews aren't even worth it at that price due to the game's poor performance.

My money and credit will be safe for another day lol

I got to see the preview on their site and I don't see anything worth checking out for the switch. The 50% switch games according to several reviews aren't even worth it at that price due to the game's poor performance.

FWIW, I put about 20 or so hours into Has Been Heroes and enjoyed it a lot. Most of the reviews I saw for it were way off base even back when it first launched, and now they're all mostly irrelevant because the game has been updated so many times. It's definitely a niche game, but if the gameplay looks interesting to you then you might want to give it a try. And hey, even if you hate it you're only out $10.

Just my two cents!

The Joy Con Grips are a pretty good price for the Mario and Zelda editons. The same goes for the Pro controller/Joy Con charging bases. Plus the extra boost on Preowned games makes a used copy of Sonic a decent score, since I was planning on picking it up anyways. I found a few other Switch items as well. Guess it depends what your looking for

The Joy Con Grips are a pretty good price for the Mario and Zelda editons. The same goes for the Pro controller/Joy Con charging bases. Plus the extra boost on Preowned games makes a used copy of Sonic a decent score, since I was planning on picking it up anyways. I found a few other Switch items as well. Guess it depends what your looking for
If it's sonic forces you are talking about. It's a good game, and I enjoy playing it.
As of right now, I don't really have a good place to put the charging base that is anywhere near my system.
I have the messenger bag and it fits a good bit of stuff in it. Too bad the charging grips were not on sale.

Time to cash out a bit on Gamestop. Interesting M18NL18W2BRTAPS&D2X1 seem to be good items. Question remains if I should go for it.

FFXV RB -> GS 4.99 to 15 flip.

Traded multiples earlier this week for less, guess this bumped.

Good luck!

If it's sonic forces you are talking about. It's a good game, and I enjoy playing it.
As of right now, I don't really have a good place to put the charging base that is anywhere near my system.
I have the messenger bag and it fits a good bit of stuff in it. Too bad the charging grips were not on sale.
I was thinking the same thing. My GS has a few preowned but I’m not sure the preowned discount is enough for me to pick one up. Plus I’ve never actually had my joy cons lose even a little battery after 6+ hours of game play at a time. But I can understand the use if you don’t have a Pro controller and don’t use hand held often enough to plug the joy cons back onto the console

Took from Gamestop reddit, so obviously take it with a grain or two of salt...

Scratch off cards tomorrow...

5,000 points
15,000 points
Extra 10% off preowned
B2G1 free for preowned
50% extra trade credit on a game
All randomized

Sounds like the 5,000 point one will be the most likely to get.
Hot damn most of those look awesome. I doubt people will be lined up for these so I might have to hit multiple stores tomorrow morning.

I was thinking the same thing. My GS has a few preowned but I’m not sure the preowned discount is enough for me to pick one up. Plus I’ve never actually had my joy cons lose even a little battery after 6+ hours of game play at a time. But I can understand the use if you don’t have a Pro controller and don’t use hand held often enough to plug the joy cons back onto the console
My right joy con needs charged before the left one does usually. LA noire with motion controls is pretty fun. Gets a bit confusing for a sec when I switch from motion control joy cons to pro controller . Lol

One of these days street fighter, skyrim, pokken, and xenoblade will go on sale.
I posted this in the switch forum, but if anyone is interested in splatoon2 . Wait until the middle of march if you want a free guide and other goodies.

Has anyone bought the disk version of Fortnite? Why aren't there used copies? Is there some code in the box needed for the disk to actually work or something similarly dumb?

Any chances of a glitch on on the website at midnight? Like the one in November. Free KH 1.5&2.5, For Honor and $5 World of FF.
Ummm -- you do realize that many who partook in that ended up with horrible experiences, i.e. Gamestop charging cards and then not shipping items or charging the full amount but then canceling parts of the shipment.

I didn't order then, but overall, my GS.com experiences have been terribly frustrating when anything goes wrong (which happens far more than it should). It makes me just avoid buying things from their website.

Ummm -- you do realize that many who partook in that ended up with horrible experiences, i.e. Gamestop charging cards and then not shipping items or charging the full amount but then canceling parts of the shipment.

I didn't order then, but overall, my GS.com experiences have been terribly frustrating when anything goes wrong (which happens far more than it should). It makes me just avoid buying things from their website.
True.... But I ended up with 5 games for $10 and $70 in online codes.

Let's hope the 30% elite pro bonus stack with the  30% trade in promo running now but knowing Gamestop we will see!

Some of the obvious ones showing up as best sellers. If only this website had someone generously conveniently showing all the PS3 and 360 trade values at Best Buy say in Microsoft Excel format.

It won't let me check out now. Oops unexpected error at last complete button . Tried restarting order, Wifi and LTE, turning off VPN, different pay methods

P.S. now would be a good time to remind folks about any secret limits they can ban you for from buying two of the same game over and over across multiple orders.

Wolfenstein 2 and Destiny 2 CE guides are $10 after the promo.  Could combine that with the supposed 5000 point scratch offs to get either for $5 if you find them in store.  Not bad if you like guides.

I know I don't need any of these old ass Wii and DS games, but for $1 it's hard not to pull the trigger, ugh.  Got 12 in the cart tonight and I keep seeing more I wouldn't mind having for that cheap every time I look.

is there a coupon or it comes a dollar  per game at checkout? im a pro member but dont know if i have to be elite to get the games at that price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back