Not open for further replies.
Current Ad is 6/13 - 6/19

Weekly Ad:
http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/061318/pdf/OLFSI_061318.pdf

​Current Trade in Promos:

​
Get $100 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Wii U, 3DS XL, or PS Vita
Until 6/17​
 ​
Get $150 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Original
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $250 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Slim or PS4
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $300 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward XBOX / ITUNES / PS currencies (ending 7/6)

40% total bonus from BASE for Elite
30% total bonus from BASE for Pro

20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else

​
Get $20 guaranteed when trading select titles toward any new pre-order or purchase.
Valid until 6/17
*item being pre-ordered must be 39.99 or higher
ELIGIBLE GAMES....
https://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/N-0Z1z13laj?Ntt=guartmay18

Get $80 guaranteed for ANY PS3 system traded toward a new PS4
Valid until 6/17

​
25% extra credit on any hardware traded
Valid until 6/17​

​
Get $5 Extra Toward Your Pre-Order When You Trade a PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch Game
Valid until 6/17​
Min trade value of $2

Limit 1 $5 per preorder

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of a game (per system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?

​​
the console, power cable, av cable, and controller; sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3ds xl trade would be console, charger, stylus. Some have reported being charged refurb fee for a stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)​

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.​

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO

ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.[/background][/size][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchase Has-Been Heroes for the 50% future trade-in coupon. I know the ad stated that the coupon would be delivered by the 17th, but has anyone received theirs yet?

I really hate GS sometimes. Last month I bought the Forza 6 themed X1 controller and it had d-pad issues, returned it.

Today I received my online order of the same controller and got the BB exclusive controller instead lol

MVIMG_20180306_172856.jpg

I really hate GS sometimes. Last month I bought the Forza 6 themed X1 controller and it had d-pad issues, returned it.

Today I received my online order of the same controller and got the BB exclusive controller instead lol

MVIMG_20180306_172856.jpg
I can't tell you how many times I've ordered Drawn to Life Collection from their online store and received Drawn to Life Next Chapter instead. Oh well....

Factor in how long it will take to finish that game (it's looong) and the trade in value possibly going down before you finish it too.
This. That and if you're like me, having to play a game within a limited time period feels like a chore/takes away from the fun.

I'm sure Xenoblade will hold it's value, and you'll be able to trade it in during the next big promo for minimal to no loss.

This. That and if you're like me, having to play a game within a limited time period feels like a chore/takes away from the fun.

I'm sure Xenoblade will hold it's value, and you'll be able to trade it in during the next big promo for minimal to no loss.

That’s a surefire way of getting me to dislike a playthrough too.
Having a due date is the only way I'll finish a game, but I'm a terrible procrastinator. I only finish games that I rent from redbox/gamestop or borrow from the library. I have tons of digital games on my console that I'll never finish. :rofl:

Anyone receive their b2g1free coupons from the pro day scratch-offs? I received 2 5000 points but no actual b2g1free has shown up in my active offers yet.

Yeah, I received 2x 5000 points last week and a B2G1 yesterday. Waiting on my 50% boost, 10% extra off and 40K points.

I got 1 b2g1 and 2 10% off pre-owned. Waiting on my b2g1, 2 more 50%, 2 5,000 points, and a few more 10% ones. I'm not holding my breath at this point.

Has anyone had more than 3 redeem for them yet?

I did 3 on two accounts and got all of them. There is probably a limit on how many you can redeem.
thanks everyone

I don’t have much in this world, but I will offer my first born son for 50% bonus TIV [emoji30]

Thank you and god bless

The list of Switch titles that qualify for the extra $10 need to be added to the OP so I can start using these again

hTuNrKw.gif

X6nHYyO.jpg
Current promos added to OP, including switch titles.

Current Trade in Promos:

Get an Extra 25% Credit when you trade any system

Valid until 3/18

Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward Ni No Kuni 2 or Sea of Thieves

40% total bonus from BASE for Elite

30% total bonus from BASE for Pro

20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else

Get $5 bonus credit when you trade in any Nintendo Switch games
Valid until 3/18

Does not stack with other promotions

Get $10 bonus credit when you trade in SELECT Nintendo Switch games

Zelda, Odyssey, Mario Kart, Pokken, Xenoblade 2, Arms, 1-2 Switch, and Splatoon 2

Guaranteed $25 for xbox one or PS4 controller

Does not mean $25 plus other promotions. The minimum you will get would be $25

Current promos added to OP, including switch titles.

Current Trade in Promos:

Get an Extra 25% Credit when you trade any system​
Valid until 3/18

Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward Ni No Kuni 2 or Sea of Thieves​
40% total bonus from BASE for Elite​
3​
0% total bonus from BASE for Pro​
20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else​

Get $5 bonus credit when you trade in any Nintendo Switch games​
Valid until 3/18​
Does not stack with other promotions​

Get $10 bonus credit when you trade in SELECT Nintendo Switch games​
Zelda, Odyssey, Mario Kart, Pokken, Xenoblade 2, Arms, 1-2 Switch, and Splatoon 2​

Guaranteed $25 for xbox one or PS4 controller​
Does not mean $25 plus other promotions. The minimum you will get would be $25​
I think I have an extra wii lying around... hmmmmm

Put in a 50% code monday night and got my fingers crossed in comes in before the 3/11 Exp. Date.
I thought 3/8 was the last day to enter scratch off codes, expiration to use offers received was 3/15, but 3/11 is the date to start calling the cs number if the offers don't show up. Or were the dates something else?

Does anyone know if the 50% bonus coupons everyone is talking about work on consoles? I'm assuming not and the best I can get is the 25% extra (if you're doing trade credit) for my Switch. The $43 a piece for normal pro members for Zelda, Mario and Mario Kart 8 is nice though.

Idk if it's even worth it because it would be toward an X and gamestop won't match any deals and charges tax (new has the same console + controller for effectively $100 less...should probably just ebay everything).

Does anyone know if the 50% bonus coupons everyone is talking about work on consoles? I'm assuming not and the best I can get is the 25% extra (if you're doing trade credit) for my Switch. The $43 a piece for normal pro members for Zelda, Mario and Mario Kart 8 is nice though. Idk if it's even worth it because it would be toward an X and gamestop won't match any deals and charges tax (new has the same console + controller for effectively $100 less...should probably just ebay everything).
Go try and let everyone here know

Thanks for stating the obvious. I don't have one of the coupons and was wondering if someone who does could read the fine print and let us know.

I thought 3/8 was the last day to enter scratch off codes, expiration to use offers received was 3/15, but 3/11 is the date to start calling the cs number if the offers don't show up. Or were the dates something else?
I'm just reading what is says on the coupon..."valid 3/5 - 3/11"

I'm just reading what is says on the coupon..."valid 3/5 - 3/11"
Yeah just noticed that's what it says. There was a message when I enerted the code online that if the offer didn't show up by date x you should call the given phone number. I wrote the phone number down but not the date.

Yeah just noticed that's what it says. There was a message when I enerted the code online that if the offer didn't show up by date x you should call the given phone number. I wrote the phone number down but not the date.
I still have the redemption page up:

Congrats! Your offer should appear in your active offers within 5 business days. Be sure to use your offer at any GameStop store by 3/11/18. If your offer does not appear by 3/11/18, please contact Guest Care at 1-800-883-8895.

Best Buy prices plummeted universally. Every top 100 down. Nothing that I can tell up. In another month or six weeks the cycle will repeat once monster Hunter and the like become the new $33 games and the others go back up from $23 to $27.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back