Not open for further replies.
Current Ad is 6/13 - 6/19

Weekly Ad:
http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/061318/pdf/OLFSI_061318.pdf

​Current Trade in Promos:

​
Get $100 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Wii U, 3DS XL, or PS Vita
Until 6/17​
 ​
Get $150 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Original
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $250 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Slim or PS4
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $300 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward XBOX / ITUNES / PS currencies (ending 7/6)

40% total bonus from BASE for Elite
30% total bonus from BASE for Pro

20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else

​
Get $20 guaranteed when trading select titles toward any new pre-order or purchase.
Valid until 6/17
*item being pre-ordered must be 39.99 or higher
ELIGIBLE GAMES....
https://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/N-0Z1z13laj?Ntt=guartmay18

Get $80 guaranteed for ANY PS3 system traded toward a new PS4
Valid until 6/17

​
25% extra credit on any hardware traded
Valid until 6/17​

​
Get $5 Extra Toward Your Pre-Order When You Trade a PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch Game
Valid until 6/17​
Min trade value of $2

Limit 1 $5 per preorder

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of a game (per system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?

​​
the console, power cable, av cable, and controller; sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3ds xl trade would be console, charger, stylus. Some have reported being charged refurb fee for a stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)​

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.​

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO

ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.[/background][/size][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad for this 70% bonus. Got rid of a bunch of old crap. If anybody has Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY and Arkham City GOTY for the 360 trade them in as the GameStop bundle for $10+$7. If you take them separately you get less.
Also can you get eBay gift cards with credit still or has that been stopped like Amazon?

Are EBC codes tied to an account? Seems to good to be true to just walk in with the one posted.
When an EBC code has numbers and letters after a dash, it is a unique single-use code that is tied to a specific account. A code such as this, that does not have a dash or anything after it, is generic and multi-use and not tied to a specific account.

I know the account ones have extra letters in them. That probably is what makes them one time use. I hope this works, but I'm going to let someone else be the guinea pig this time.
Yeah this would be amazing if it really worked but I'm hesitant to try it and risk a ban. Shouldn't be an issue if it's just generic but it does seem too good to be true...

Enjoy [emoji851][emoji851][emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]
43caa2a0340dd931ef48d4308d2dd550.jpg
2679dc532077a671ad0340b465864364.jpg

There is no android pay. I searched it for it on the play store.
Looks like android pay has been phased out in favor of Google pay. Or Google wallet. But any thing you can make a bar code with would work. Or just say thanks to jedex.

Edit: chandler ninjaed me on that one.

We had this debate earlier in the thread. Roughly 1 to 2 weeks ago. Feel free to go back and read up.
If you mean the discussion on the Xbox coupon some people got and we're trading, I'm aware of that conversation (I try to follow this thread daily). That's actually the reason why I asked about this one. I didn't know if coupons or codes were different in GS systems.

Thank you chnandler_bong for the explanation!

If you mean the discussion on the Xbox coupon some people got and we're trading, I'm aware of that conversation (I try to follow this thread daily). That's actually the reason why I asked about this one. I didn't know if coupons or codes were different in GS systems.

Thank you chnandler_bong for the explanation!
Sorry for the short reply but yes chandler explained the difference between generic and non-generic ebc codes back around the time of the X1X coupon fiasco.

saving it or probably sell it locally, i got lucky on the snes games. met a guy at gamestop trying to sell a broken wii. gamestop rejected it and i told him that i will buy it. after i paid for the wii, he then asked me if im interested on more games and he showed me that snes and n64 games along with its console and a phat ps3 with two controller. i told him that i only have $75 left from the wii, and he told me ill take 75 for all of the items. he also had a neogeo console which he wont sell for cheap.
Holy $&!)

No I didn’t try the code just confirming that the 70 does work for retro games, got rid of some games I couldn’t sell and payday 2 for switch now to get rid of this has been hero’s

Also he gave me a used copy of has been hero’s but charged it as new I told him it was 9.99 and there no more new ones in the store

I traded Bloodborne for $15.30 because its free to download on PS Plus.  Ratchet and Clank is also free on PS Plus and if you have it you want to add that to your trades.

Coupon didn't work even when I did a trade.
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
did you see the POS screen?
A couple of stores mentioned an update to their system. Like the elite membership. Perhaps the code hasn’t rolled out to that specific store. Try another man, it’s so worth it.

I find it interesting that since BB was banned and now all of CAG doesn't have the blueprint on how to rape and plunder GS on a daily basis (aka sheet access), we are starting to see some really good trade deals again.

Coincidence??

I find it interesting that since BB was banned and now all of CAG doesn't have the blueprint on how to rape and plunder GS on a daily basis (aka sheet access), we are starting to see some really good trade deals again.

Coincidence??
I think not.

Coincidence??
Just be happy we have an exploitable code.

Worked for me. Did about $1800 at one store and $750 at the next. Even stacked with the 2DS XL 30%.

Coincidence??
BB was the mole, and the sheets were ....that's a crazy thought, but what if?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back