Not open for further replies.
Current Ad is 6/13 - 6/19

Weekly Ad:
http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/061318/pdf/OLFSI_061318.pdf

​Current Trade in Promos:

​
Get $100 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Wii U, 3DS XL, or PS Vita
Until 6/17​
 ​
Get $150 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Original
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $250 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Slim or PS4
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $300 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward XBOX / ITUNES / PS currencies (ending 7/6)

40% total bonus from BASE for Elite
30% total bonus from BASE for Pro

20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else

​
Get $20 guaranteed when trading select titles toward any new pre-order or purchase.
Valid until 6/17
*item being pre-ordered must be 39.99 or higher
ELIGIBLE GAMES....
https://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/N-0Z1z13laj?Ntt=guartmay18

Get $80 guaranteed for ANY PS3 system traded toward a new PS4
Valid until 6/17

​
25% extra credit on any hardware traded
Valid until 6/17​

​
Get $5 Extra Toward Your Pre-Order When You Trade a PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch Game
Valid until 6/17​
Min trade value of $2

Limit 1 $5 per preorder

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of a game (per system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?

​​
the console, power cable, av cable, and controller; sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3ds xl trade would be console, charger, stylus. Some have reported being charged refurb fee for a stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)​

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.​

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO

ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.[/background][/size][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the better option is to trade in my XB2 AND Splatoon 2 Switch games to get the bonus instead of the Lego Switch games. The cashier didn't give me a receipt when I picked up the items from BB. Can I still return them?

Looks like the better option is to trade in my XB2 AND Splatoon 2 Switch games to get the bonus instead of the Lego Switch games. The cashier didn't give me a receipt when I picked up the items from BB. Can I still return them?
BB in store pickup they can look it up for you. Also, if you have an account then you can get order number, or look in your email.

Just curious if it’s ymmv or is it certain that the b2g1 coupon will work on multiple sets, thinking of picking up three sets. I asked last time and they said no, didn’t try it since I had just opened my elite pro account. Now that I have it, I want to use it since my store finally has a good selection of switch games. Should I just not say anything and have them scan my coupon with all three sets at the register? And sorry, I know this has been asked, just the answers seem varied, and may have changed.

Just curious if it’s ymmv or is it certain that the b2g1 coupon will work on multiple sets, thinking of picking up three sets. I asked last time and they said no, didn’t try it since I had just opened my elite pro account. Now that I have it, I want to use it since my store finally has a good selection of switch games. Should I just not say anything and have them scan my coupon with all three sets at the register? And sorry, I know this has been asked, just the answers seem varied, and may have changed.
I renewed my elite membership recently and the B2G1 free worked on multiple sets.

Answer in the thread has been yes.

Remember ... POS or GTFO.

Used one yesterday on multiple.

Is anyone else having an issue getting free shipping? I'm Elite Pro with over $40 dollars in my cart (all physical stuff), but still get the shipping charge at the end of checkout. It seems every month I have a different issue with this damn site.

Trading my Boomerangs towards Ni No Kuni 2 had me tear up in nostalgia remembering buying Ni No Kuni for PS3 at the same GameStop stores for $19 and trading them in for around $40 each when Walmart's Game Trade in Program started a few years ago. Good times good times!

Question about the b2g1 coupon . Does it say anything different compare to the coupon if you renewed a month ago or was it a system update that made it work on multiples ?? Do you need to renew elite or can you renew the pro membership.

if you guys see some quality picks for the 4 for 20 feel free to discretely post them please

so far i see pure JUNK

Which games are part of the 4 for $20?
07641f5aead533fffdda45ad0cbb4a08.jpg

Just seen on GS's Twitter that MLB the Show 18 is releasing 4 days early if preordered. When I look in the app it's showing 8 days until release. I guess I should be good to pick up on Friday? 

Hopefully these values hold for Switch games. $13 ish each to pick them up and take them to another store is pretty good. Would be great if the extra $10 stacks. 

Just seen on GS's Twitter that MLB the Show 18 is releasing 4 days early if preordered. When I look in the app it's showing 8 days until release. I guess I should be good to pick up on Friday?

Hopefully these values hold for Switch games. $13 ish each to pick them up and take them to another store is pretty good. Would be great if the extra $10 stacks.
13ish? Buy for $44, trade for $52? Am I missing something?

Can anyone confirm that the 50% trade on Switch games is one time, but multiple games?
Here is the language on the coopun:

GS coopun said:
**50% extra trade credit on any Switch game trades

Offer valid 3/19/18 - 3/25/18. Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon redemption. Offer valid for game trades only. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only. Void where prohibited.
No one would have been able to try it until this morning, but it reads like it works on all :switch: games in the transaction.

if anyone is looking to make a jump to the Amazon rainforest... better prepare your most viewtiful outfit, play some football in the street, and get ready for your imminent final doom....

Isn't there a way to use the mobile app to check your gamestop trade history?  I seem to remember doing it before but can't seem ti find it now.  Thanks in advance!

Has it been confirmed that the 50% stacks with the 20% Elite?
Oh it stacks? I was just doing the 50%. If it stacks that's nice.
Be aware this hasn't officially been confirmed by any CAG. But based on previous history it's likely to be elite + coupon. If it does not stack 50%is more than 20% and 30% of 35 is just over $10. So if it doesn't stack it's still the best deal.

Traded in some switch games with the 50% coupon. Base $35 values got me $59.50 with elite like a previous post stated.

Trade in as much of the $35 value games in one transaction since the coupon is single use.

Traded in some switch games with the 50% coupon. Base $35 values got me $59.50 with elite like a previous post stated.

Trade in as much of the $35 value games in one transaction since the coupon is single use.
Nice but I can only trade in 2. [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back