Not open for further replies.
Current Ad is 6/13 - 6/19

Weekly Ad:
http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/061318/pdf/OLFSI_061318.pdf

​Current Trade in Promos:

​
Get $100 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Wii U, 3DS XL, or PS Vita
Until 6/17​
 ​
Get $150 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Original
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $250 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Slim or PS4
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $300 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward XBOX / ITUNES / PS currencies (ending 7/6)

40% total bonus from BASE for Elite
30% total bonus from BASE for Pro

20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else

​
Get $20 guaranteed when trading select titles toward any new pre-order or purchase.
Valid until 6/17
*item being pre-ordered must be 39.99 or higher
ELIGIBLE GAMES....
https://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/N-0Z1z13laj?Ntt=guartmay18

Get $80 guaranteed for ANY PS3 system traded toward a new PS4
Valid until 6/17

​
25% extra credit on any hardware traded
Valid until 6/17​

​
Get $5 Extra Toward Your Pre-Order When You Trade a PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch Game
Valid until 6/17​
Min trade value of $2

Limit 1 $5 per preorder

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of a game (per system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?

​​
the console, power cable, av cable, and controller; sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3ds xl trade would be console, charger, stylus. Some have reported being charged refurb fee for a stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)​

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.​

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO

ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.[/background][/size][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
this might be a stupid question, but does the Switch have to be in stock at the store or can they order one off the site since they're in stock online?  thanks

giphy.gif

I like to take my G-Fuel Barney-style

this might be a stupid question, but does the Switch have to be in stock at the store or can they order one off the site since they're in stock online? thanks
If you have to do an in-store order (for home delivery), you won't get the bonus since it'll ring up as a generic "GameStop.com order" SKU.

I want to trade in my copy of Breath of the Wild and buy it on eShop while it’s on sale this week. Should I mix up some G-Fuel to chug for the best deal?

If BB wants you in the discord or using his sheets, he already knows you and will invite you. He needed your email to give you access the first time.

I do miss the sheets though... so just in case its not a troll.........G-Fuel

If BB wants you in the discord or using his sheets, he already knows you and will invite you. He needed your email to give you access the first time.

I do miss the sheets though... so just in case its not a troll.........G-Fuel
It's worth throwing a hat in the ring.

The Era of G-Fuel was legendary. The bards will forever sing songs.

All these people I've never even seen post in this thread coming out of the woodworks SMH.
retirement / lurking

so... other than this new preworkout everyone seems to be talking about, what else is going on in the world of GS deals? Also, I miss the indepth FAQ. It makes the whole "read the FAQ" less threatening 

Every store in my region got a memo about gift receipts from the DL.

this is hilarious reminds me of the good ole days! Those sheets were so fantastic, I even donated a few times too. blackbeard put GS on the map for me

Every store in my region got a memo about gift receipts from the DL.
Yeah I'm not surprised. Return fraud was so high during the last b2g1 used, store associates were simply instructed to not take process any type of returns or exchanges even with an original receipt!

Blackbeard bringing back traffic to CAG with lurkers coming out of nowhere.  

And oh yes, all hail the G-Fuel!

They also lowered the trade in value for a Switch, I was tempted to trade in my Xbox S towards  a new switch then trade in my launch switch for $250.

And so are they not giving them out? I just got a system with a gift receipt so I am about to head to another store and get me a Ps4 pro
You should be fine. My region has been cracking down on "promotion abuse" and other loopholes lately. Definitely not a corporate memo but it's something to be aware of as I've heard of similar focus placed on promotions like this.

Trying to decide if I want to go through the hassle of trading in my AW Xbox One, getting a switch and returning to get an X... Or if I should get the Switch now that Smash is coming out or just wait until Smash comes out and wait for a better deal...

I saw G-fuel at e3 today, among many other things. There was a GameStop booth but they were just selling merch and loot boxes with random items in them.

I got a gift receipt and I’m torn between keeping the SW or going for the PS4 Pro. The mobility of the SW is nice, but some of those PS4 exclusives are really tempting...I have a PS3 I can trade too 🤷🏼‍♂️

I got a gift receipt and I’m torn between keeping the SW or going for the PS4 Pro. The mobility of the SW is nice, but some of those PS4 exclusives are really tempting...I have a PS3 I can trade too 🤷🏼‍♂️
Go pro!

Switches can be gotten cheap, especially on the second hand market

These pro’s usually don’t go this cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back