GameStop Offering SAME Cash or Credit Value on Trade-Ins (Offer Expires 4/22)

Jodou

Infamous
Feedback
12 (100%)
GameStop is offering the same cash value as credit on trade-ins until April 22nd. This applies to consoles that have recently been bumped in value making it a pretty good alternative to jumping through credit to gift card hoops.

Mods should know that chaos will overwhelm the site without a dedicated Gamestop thread to troll in! RIP

You're : You are
Your : Possesive, like "your post is ridiculous"

Gamestop is optional, you don't even need to walk in there doors if you don't want. Gamestop saves you time listing on ebay or craigslist, effort driving to a meetup or post office, money on gas and packing materials... You walk in, they offer money, period.

Blind Gamestop hate is stupid, I profit most the time I deal with them... I bought an iPhone last year offer Craigslist for $150 and walked in a Gamestop minutes later to get $230 credit. You're doing something wrong.

Thanks for stopping in a Gamestop thread to bash Gamestop - Great use of your time, A+.
Just because someone says Gamestop is shadier or seedier than something else, doesn't mean they won't go there.

Deleted right after I posted in there.
In any case, turns out the math was in my favour, so Elite Pro paid for itself via points already. A happy ending. :mrgreen:

bread's done
Back