GameStop PC App (Impulse) -> Halloween Sale on PC Game Downloads

MysterD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
176 (100%)
GameStop PC App (Impulse) - PC Games Download sale

Halloween Sale - click here for the entire list.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines = $5
Alice: Madness Returns = $15
Dead Island -> requires Steam = $37.49
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl = $5
STALKER: Call of Pripyat - Loyalty Edition -> Loyalty Edition requires STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl to be installed = $5.
Amnesia: The Dark Descent = $10

Dead Space games
Dead Space 1 + 2 Bundle = $17
Dead Space 1 = $6.79
Dead Space 2 = $15.

Ghostbusters games
GB: The Video Game = $5
GB: Sanctum of Slime = $5.

Painkiller games
PK: Black Edition [PK original + Battle out of Hell expansion] = $5
PK: Overdose = $2.49
PK: Redemption = $2.49
PK: Resurrection = $5
PK [original alone] = $2.49.

Other Games Also On Sale
Deus Ex: Human Revolution -> requires Steam = Reg Edition = $35; Augmented Ed = $40
Rift -> Standard Edition = $9.99; Ashes of History - Digital Collector's Ed = $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skateraXVIII']Why no Left 4 Dead?[/QUOTE]

Because only one DD site sells Left 4 Dead? As to which one it is, I'll give you 3 guesses, and the first 2 don't count.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Is Bloodlines the one that ran on the Source engine or is it the isometic camera one like in Baldur's Gate?[/QUOTE]

Bloodlines is the Source engine game. The other was called Redemption. Also, the Dead Space bundle pack is showing up for me at $16.99 rather than $20.

[quote name='Zbornak']Also, the Dead Space bundle pack is showing up for me at $16.99 rather than $20.[/QUOTE]
Thanks.
Fixed it accordingly.

Added to the list...
STALKER: Call of Pripyat - Loyalty Edition -> Loyalty Edition requires STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl to be installed = $5.

[quote name='MSUHitman']That link just goes to a blank page on the Gamers Gate site.[/QUOTE]

hmm, you're right. didn't notice, sorry. the forum software seems to add a referral id which seems to break the link. if you quote my post and are on the compose screen you'll notice there's no referal link posted by me.

bread's done
Back