Gamestop Play Days Sale March 18 - April 1

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
Got this sales circular early & figured I would share ;)

:xb1: Xbox One X with free copy of Sea of Thieves $499.99

:xb1: Buy 3 Months of Xbox Live Gold & receive a Sea Of Thieves Theme Pack

:xb1: Save $10 on all New Xbox One Wireless Controllers $59.99 (Ocean Shadow Controller pictured)

GAMES UNDER $30

:ps4: :xb1: Grand Theft Auto V $29.99

:ps4: :xb1: Madden 18 $29.99

:ps4: :xb1: :switch: Scribblenauts Showdown $19.99

:ps4: :xb1: Overwatch GOTY $29.99

:ps4: :xb1: WWE 2K18 $29.99 (Deluxe $49.99)

:ps4: :xb1: Star Wars Battlefront II (Both Regular & Elite Trooper Deluxe) $29.99

:ps4: :xb1: Need for Speed Payback $29.99

:ps4: :xb1: :switch: Lego Ninjago $19.99

:ps4: :xb1: :switch: Lego City Undercover $19.99

:ps4: :xb1: :switch: Lego Worlds $19.99

:ps4: Crash N-Sane Trilogy $29.99 (03/18 - 03/24)

:ps4: :xb1: Sims 4 $24.99

:ps4: :xb1: NBA Live 18 $14.99

:ps4: :xb1: NHL 18 $29.99

:ps4: :xb1: Bioshock Collection $19.99

:ps4: :xb1: Borderlands Handsome Jack Collection $14.99

:ps4: :xb1: Mafia III $14.99

:ps4: :xb1: LA Noire $29.99 :switch: $39.99

:ps4: :xb1: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare $29.99

:ps4: :xb1: Dark Souls III Complete Edition $19.99 (03/18 - 03/24)

:ps4: :xb1: Mortal Kombat XL $14.99

:ps4: :xb1: The Witcher III Complete Edition $24.99

:ps4: :xb1: Wolfenstein New Order/Old Blood $19.99

:ps4: Doom VFR $19.99

:ps4: :xb1: Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind $19.99

:ps4: :xb1: The Evil Within 2 $29.99

:ps4: :xb1: Pillars of Eternity $14.99

:ps4: :xb1: Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 $19.99

:ps4: Hidden Agenda $4.99

:ps4: That's You $4.99

:ps4: Knowledge is Power $4.99

:ps4: Singstar Celebration $4.99

:ps4: :xb1: Dead by Daylight $19.99

:ps4: :xb1: Agents of Mayhem $19.99

SAVE UP TO $20

:ps4: :xb1: Monster Hunter World $44.99

:ps4: :xb1: :pc: Call of Duty WWII $49.99 (03/18 - 03/24)

:ps4: :xb1: :pc: Destiny 2 $29.99

Destiny Ghost Vinyl $9.99

:ps4: :xb1: Dragonball Fighterz $59.99 (03/18 - 03/24) (20% off Season Pass w/purchase)

:ps4: :xb1: :switch: NBA 2K18 $39.99

:ps4: :xb1: UFC 3 $39.99

:ps4: :xb1: Kingdom Come Deliverance $49.99

:ps4: :xb1: :switch: FIFA 18 $29.99

:ps4: :xb1: Ark Survival Evolved $39.99

:ps4: The Seven Deadly Sins $49.99 (03/18 - 03/24)

:ps4: :xb1: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet $49.99 (03/18 - 03/24)

:ps4: Elder Scrolls: Skyrim VR $39.99

:ps4: :xb1: Fallout 4 GOTY $39.99

:ps4: :xb1: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus $39.99

10% off any Pre-Owned Game after you purchase any item featured in the PLAY DAYS SALE

Coupon valid 04/02 - 04/08 & will be delivered by 03/31.  Must be a Power Up Rewards Member to receive coupon.

OTHER RANDOM TOYS & POPS STUFF

Fingerlings B1G1 50% off $16.99 each

3 for $30 ALL POPS!

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE All Blind Bag "Products"

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE Pokemon Trading Card Booster Packs $3.99 each

B1G1 50% Off Pixel Pals $14.99 each

20% OFF: Pokemon Toys; Hello Neighbor; Roblox Toys; Minecraft Toys; 5 Nights at Freddy's; Hatchimals; All Plush; Pokemon Trading Cards Tins & Boxes; Board Games & Puzzles

50% OFF ALL STRATEGY GUIDES!

ENJOY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is monster hunter $40 in stores also? I see the flyer says $44. I don’t shop much at GameStop so if anyone is familiar with how the pricing works.
I would appreciate some help.

Can you use the dlc cars in Burnout Remastered right away? I got the best license when I played the game on the 360 and PS3, but never got to experience any of the dlc.

Tried to get an Xbox one x with Sea of Thieves today. Their system would not attach a code to the receipt, so I ended up leaving without a system unless it had the code. Anyone else with the issue?

Online the price of the strategy guide for God of War is $7.50 b/c of the 50% off guides sale, but in store I was not able to get them to pre-order it at that price. Oh well it will probably come on sale at that price later on (yes I was part of the penny guide club, but it has been a no go lately).

P.S Good boomers are Lego Ninjago (already mentioned, thanks) and Lego Worlds. Last day for bonus $5 on Switch games trade ins.

I put a hold on Witcher this morning, walked in at noon and picked it up for 24.99. Easy, lol. Also upgraded to pro elite, half off with all my points. Not convinced the pro is worth it, I only buy a couple games a year.

In for Singstar & Dark Souls 3. Thanks OP. 

How is Mortal Kombat XL? Haven't touched one in years, this have all of the DLC right? Disc based or code for those characters? 

Is there a minimum required for in store orders to get free shipping? No free shipping is killing this deal at the moment.

In for Singstar & Dark Souls 3. Thanks OP.

How is Mortal Kombat XL? Haven't touched one in years, this have all of the DLC right? Disc based or code for those characters?
At least for the PS4, all the DLC is on-disc.

Also, when I mentioned earlier that Monster Hunter World was $40 new (no longer), I forgot to mention that FIFA 18 is also $30 new ($40 listed in the OP). This includes the Ronaldo (Deluxe) Edition at $30, which was going for $80 at launch.

Is there a minimum required for in store orders to get free shipping? No free shipping is killing this deal at the moment.
I think they raised that to $35 minimum as well for Elite Pro members. I tried to do a web instore order about a couple weeks ago for a $20 game and was told that free shipping no longer applied. Had done a $15 web instore order with free shipping earlier in the year with no issues.

I think they raised that to $35 minimum as well for Elite Pro members. I tried to do a web instore order about a couple weeks ago for a $20 game and was told that free shipping no longer applied. Had done a $15 web instore order with free shipping earlier in the year with no issues.
I'm a pro member. Free shipping is not given no matter what amount is added to the cart...

Anyone want Lego World switch DLC that comes with the game? I have two so first two to PM me gets them. One was an opened new copy so it may be redeemed by a GameStop employee already but I kinda doubt it.

Edit: Both gone

Some Switch games in this sale have hefty trade-in values. Just flipped two copies of LEGO Worlds for a total $18 profit. FYI, the $5 bonus ENDS TODAY. I also expect them to re-evaluate the trade values tomorrow. [attachment=29849:IMG_7356.PNG][attachment=29850:IMG_7355.PNG][attachment=29851:IMG_7357.PNG]

Some Switch games in this sale have hefty trade-in values. Just flipped two copies of LEGO Worlds for a total $18 profit. FYI, the $5 bonus ENDS TODAY. I also expect them to re-evaluate the trade values tomorrow.
If you think that's good, you're going to freak when you see the Lego Ninjago trade value...

And if you aren't willing to wait for that window of opportunity, there is a coupon you can spend 11,250 points on to knock another $20 off that price.
Has anybody bought a guide using this coupon and gotten it for free. I bought the Dissidia Final Fantasy Guide that was on sale for 19.99 but after scanning the coupon it only brought the price down to 9.99.

Tried to get an Xbox one x with Sea of Thieves today. Their system would not attach a code to the receipt, so I ended up leaving without a system unless it had the code. Anyone else with the issue?
Sorry for the late reply but according to the email I got describing Play Days the code should print on receipt (there is no code for the game in box):

2vb6gjt.png
The product page might mention it too, but the website is being crap right now.

Has anybody bought a guide using this coupon and gotten it for free. I bought the Dissidia Final Fantasy Guide that was on sale for 19.99 but after scanning the coupon it only brought the price down to 9.99.
I got the FFXII Zodiac Age CE guide for $1 because two promotions and the $20 off coupon.

I'm a pro member. Free shipping is not given no matter what amount is added to the cart...
Oh I'm talking about online orders done at your local store - the web instore orders. There was no minimum for free shipping for them. I think that changed within the past month or so.

Jesus Christ.. want MKXL and ESO morrowind brand new sealed so bad but most GameStops have only the ones that aren’t shrink wrapped and the no free shipping is annoying

Jesus Christ.. want MKXL and ESO morrowind brand new sealed so bad but most GameStops have only the ones that aren’t shrink wrapped and the no free shipping is annoying
Same. Had to get the gutted "new" copy of Witcher 3 Complete at my GameStop.

i got 6 gutted games today

it was alright by me though, the only problem is those shitty seals can leave gunk very very very very easily

i got 6 gutted games today

it was alright by me though, the only problem is those shitty seals can leave gunk very very very very easily
People don't realize they have other options. Price matching to bestbuy, target but choose to give money for "used items sold as new" to GameStop

People don't realize they have other options. Price matching to bestbuy, target but choose to give money for "used items sold as new" to GameStop
i was just reporting what happened to me today, not complaining.

the games were for......uhh.................a friend

Sorry for the late reply but according to the email I got describing Play Days the code should print on receipt (there is no code for the game in box):

2vb6gjt.png
The product page might mention it too, but the website is being crap right now.
Yep, selling the system out refused to add the code. They ended up calling me right before they closed and it still wasn't working. So I have all week to get it, just waiting for them to hopefully correct the issue.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Some Switch games in this sale have hefty trade-in values. Just flipped two copies of LEGO Worlds for a total $18 profit. FYI, the $5 bonus ENDS TODAY. I also expect them to re-evaluate the trade values tomorrow.
attachicon.gif
IMG_7356.PNG
attachicon.gif
IMG_7355.PNG
attachicon.gif
IMG_7357.PNG
Don't forget the 50% bonus coupon on switch trades for pro members in the app. Almost $60 for the Switch heavy-hitters if you're elite pro.

I'm going to miss GS so much in a few years :-({|=

Don't forget the 50% bonus coupon on switch trades for pro members in the app. Almost $60 for the Switch heavy-hitters if you're elite pro.

I'm going to miss GS so much in a few years :-({|=
I'm going to remember but I don't have a 50% bonus for switch trades. But there is a promotion going on in store right now where if you trade three Nintendo switch games then you get $20 bonus credit.

I know what you mean, but in my situation and probably many other CAGs, Best Buy and Target don't accept GameStop trade credit.

I don't know if my store will frown upon me buying 3 Lego games with credit and then trading them back in. Because that would be a $30 increase for me
Bro, don't be a lazy buttwipe and find another store to do the trade in. You're asking for your account to get flagged. You think a GS employee, especially a manager, would like the fact that you're pulling one over them and making the store take a loss? They'll assume you're either stupid or a smug sob who doesn't mind doing this right in front of them.

Bro, don't be a lazy buttwipe and find another store to do the trade in. You're asking for your account to get flagged. You think a GS employee, especially a manager, would like the fact that you're pulling one over them and making the store take a loss? They'll assume you're either stupid or a smug sob who doesn't mind doing this right in front of them.
I don't do much trade ins with GameStop. Seems like it to be obvious if I was traiding in multiple copies of the same game even if I went to another store

bread's done
Back