Gamestop PowerupRewards Holiday Calendar Sale - Week 4 Up

poker360

Banned
http://www.poweruprewards.com/PUR/Index/HolidayOffers

Gamestop is having an exclusive sale for power up members. Here is the calendar:

Week Four:

ho_calendar_12-18.png

Week Three:

ho_calendar_12-11.png

Week Two:
ho_calendar_12-4.png

Week One:
powerupsale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TigerSparky']I only had 1 problem with my data when I bought a hard drive a couple months ago from GS when they were like $25 for a 120 Gb one. That was the Xbox Original gamesaves that I had.

I was able to transfer all my 360 stuff with no problem. Gamesaves, themes, pics, etc. I don't think that installed games will transfer over, but you can always reinstall them if necessary.

But for some reason even using the transfer option on the 360, the console would not even show the 3-4 Xbox original games that I had saves for to be able to transfer them to the USB drive. I tried calling M$ just to see if I could talk them into sending me a free cable, but that didn't happen. So I wound up buying a transfer cable just to be able to move my Fable, Morrowind, and Halo game saves over. But after plugging in the transfer cable, they all transferred over properly.

So if the only stuff you have on your console is 360 data, then you should have no problem just using a USB stick for moving all your data between drives.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, that's very helpful to know! I don't have many game saves for the few original xbox games that I own so it looks like I'll be using a USB for this one!

Picked up my HDD a moment ago for $21.19. Was the only one they had in their inventory.

FYI, Best Buy has Black Ops for 360 and PS3 for $14.99 today as part of a DOTD. This is listed for GS sale tomorrow at $19.99.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Rayman is $30, tempting.[/QUOTE]

My recommendation: Buy this game. EXCELLENT.

Graphics = Oh my god
Sound = HOLY.
Gameplay = Silky smooth

Rayman origins is one of the only games actually worth the 60$ bones. most original game this year, and people are still on the fence at 30$???!?!?!? buy the damn thing and support this style of gaming you stingy bastards!!!

[quote name='xewndar1']did anyone pick up a 120gb at Gamestop store for 19.99?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it rings up at $49.99 and when they scan your PUR card it will be $19.99.

Anyone buying the HDD in-store: be sure the Microsoft seal on the back is intact. The seal was broken over the screw on the first HDD they gave me. It's not hard for someone to swap out the HDD inside and leave you with the hassle.

[quote name='xewndar1']did anyone pick up a 120gb at Gamestop store for 19.99?[/QUOTE]

I did. Someone mentioned the PowerUp 10% off accessories wasn't working online, but it worked in store (17.99+tax).

[quote name='Kaiser499']Rayman is $30, tempting.[/QUOTE]
What are you waiting for? Buy the crap out of that game. The sales of this game were sooo disappointing so I plan on buying every version. Already bought the Wii version.

[quote name='Stuffed']Is this offer only for PRO members? I have the free membership.[/QUOTE]

The deal works for free PUR members also.

[quote name='Althax']That $20 HDD, is it the old phat style or can it be used on the newer model?[/QUOTE]

It's the old phat style, but it still can be used. Look on youtube.

[quote name='Althax']That $20 HDD, is it the old phat style or can it be used on the newer model?[/QUOTE]
Its the old FAT style, but can be used in a slim 360.

Somebody posted the video a page or two ago

Also people still use "phat"? wow

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Its the old FAT style, but can be used in a slim 360.

Somebody posted the video a page or two ago

Also people still use "phat"? wow[/QUOTE]

I know. phat is so ps3...

anyway, my friend picked up a pair of 120 GBs for him and his gf at $18 each (10% off for reward pro members).

[quote name='prateeko']Stupid question, but is the buy 2 get 1 free for new or used games?[/QUOTE]

Always used when it comes to Gamestop.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Got the 120GB HDD today. I have had a 20GB since the 360 launched, so I'm very excited about the extra space. This was an awesome deal![/QUOTE]

Especially when you consider how overpriced the hard drives are in the first place. The markup is ridiculous.

There was a problem with my Powerup card in that the computer said it was expired even though I was still using it to get points and shit. The only way to give me the deal was to open another free non-pro membership. Not a big deal but odd.

The used hard drive smells like women's deodorant.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Spokker']
There was a problem with my Powerup card in that the computer said it was expired even though I was still using it to get points and shit. The only way to give me the deal was to open another free non-pro membership. Not a big deal but odd.

[/QUOTE]

Same thing has been happening to me. Pissin' me off. Prevents me from getting this online too! Going to go in again and open another membership. Bastards.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']normal[/QUOTE]

If so that sucks, went to get TWII and they told me I had to have the Pro membership so I couldn't get the deal.

I even swiped my card and it came up as being $10 but he redid it and it didn't work the second time. SOB, might have to go back with my receipt and see what I can do.

[quote name='FreeskierInVT']Anyone know if a PowerUp coupon ($5 off any used game) can be used with the B2G1 deal?[/QUOTE]

it can not

[quote name='JKSonic']
I even swiped my card and it came up as being $10 but he redid it and it didn't work the second time. SOB, might have to go back with my receipt and see what I can do.[/QUOTE]
Either their system is stupid or store associates are trying to scam us to get their pro membership numbers up.

Try opening a new non-pro free membership with a new email address to get your discount.

Rayman, Dead Island and Deus Ex at around $52 total is a hell of a deal when using the B2G1 promo, something I would be all over if I didn't already have two of those three.

Let's say I bought halo reach for $15 on Tuesday from that "Halo" sale. Could I return/rebuy or "price match" the b2g1free deal? If I do the return/rebuy, will I have to pay the non-sale price of Halo Reach? Thanks for any help.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Can you use PUR coupons with the B2G1? I would love to get a few extra bucks off some games.[/QUOTE]

Yes you can. I've had no trouble doing this every B2G1.

[quote name='Donut2922']Is the B2G1 sale live in-store already? Last time the early access sale didn't start until 3pm.[/QUOTE]

Last time i was in at 10 am and had no problems with it working

went to the local gamestop and picked up el shaddai, two worlds 2, yakuza 3, dungeon siege 3, borderlands, and demon souls for around 63 bucks in gamestop credit im happy.

B2G1 didn't start until 3:00 at the store I went to (Burlington Town Center in Burlington, VT) . Got there at 2:50, and had to wait until 3 to get the discount.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Last time i was in at 10 am and had no problems with it working[/QUOTE]

Thanks you saved me having to wait. Did my GS run during lunch and the sale was live for me.

bread's done
Back