Gamestop PRO day sale Saturday May 18th (Ad is live)

Sugarbeats

CAGiversary!
As seen from their weekly ad preview, over $2,650 in savings for PRO members!

Ad is now live!

https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/collection/proday/05_2019/GS_5-18_ProDaySale_Flyer_LORES_wDigital.pdf

B1G1 50% all used games!

PS4/Xbone $39.99

Dead or Alive 6
Devil May Cry 5
Jump Force
Lego Marvel Collection
One Piece World Seeker
Red Dead Redemption 2
Resident Evil 2
The Division 2

$34.99

Fallout 76

$29.99

Battlefield V
CoD Black Ops 4
FIFA 19
God of War (PS4)
Just Cause 4
Left Alive (PS4)
Marvels's Spider-man (PS4)

$24.99

The SIMS 4
Crash Nsane Trilogy
Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

PS4/Xbone $19.99

AC 3 Remastered
Bethesda 2 Pack (Prey+Dishonored 2)
Borderlands GOTY
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
Elder Scrolls Online Summerset Edition
Far Cry New Dawn
Just Dance 2019
Naruto Buroto: Shinobi Striker
The Evil Within 2 (part of the 2 for $20 deal if you prefer used)
Wolfenstein 2 (part of the 2 for $20 deal if you prefer used)
W2K19

$14.99

For Honor Marching for Fire Edition
GTA V Premium Edition

$9.99

Need for Speed Payback
UFC 3

Switch

$19.99

Harry Potter Collection
The Incredibles
Lego DC Villains

$14.99

LA Noire

MISC deals

Free $50 GC with purchase of any Xbox One console

$300 Trade in Value for PS4 PRO or Xbone X
$225 TIV for PS4 slim or Switch
$175 TIV for original PS4 or Xbox One S
$125 TIV for original Xbox One

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m hoping for some console deals, PS4 pro or even a Xbox one x to replace my standard. Let’s see, Probably Wishful thinking.

I’m hoping for some console deals, PS4 pro or even a Xbox one x to replace my standard. Let’s see, Probably Wishful thinking.
Same, I want an Xbox One X to replace my Xbox One but don't have to get one. If this is a bust I'll probably just wait til Thanksgiving sales. I just upgraded to a PS4 pro a couple weeks ago when I found one at a Walmart nearby for like 299 with Red Dead 2. They had the S with Minecraft there for 174.99 which I almost got but already have Minecraft and don't need it that bad. I've seen some decent online deals but I rather just buy it in a physical store than having to worry about being there when it's delivered.

With all the talk of the PS5, im thinking Pro's are going to get a price drop soon. I havent seen many deals for Pro units, and with the supposed backwards compatible next gen looming Sonys probably going to want to liquidate stock. This is all making guesses though so take it at face value.

The ad says $300 TIV for a PS4 Pro / Xbox One X, but when you click the image it takes you to the trade promo for $300 TIV towards an Xbox One X. Anyone know which it is?

So I could trade in my Xbox One S for $175 and get a $50 gift card with the purchase of the Fallout 76 Xbox One X bundle, effectively being $175?

These are absolutely embarrassing "deals". Walmart has better deals nowadays.

Embarrassing.
What do you mean, you don't wanna pay 55 dollars for a used switch game to get a another one used one for almost 30? Total for 2 used games = 85 dollars + tax!

$225 trade credit for a PS4 slim is tempting
Yeah, I would do that sooner rather than later.
Even the $300 on the Pro is tempting given the PS5's imminent release definitely prompting a price drop on it.
I have an extra Pro collecting dust that is on a low enough FW to hack. Not sure if I should just trade that one in or hope there's a good trade-in deal for the PS5 so I can trade in my primary for it.

Man I wanna take the no strings attached TIV of $175 for my XB1S, but I really want $200 for it.  

Wondering if I should hold out for an opportunity to trade it in for one of the new systems (revised Switch or PS5) down the line for more. 

Man I wanna take the no strings attached TIV of $175 for my XB1S, but I really want $200 for it.

Wondering if I should hold out for an opportunity to trade it in for one of the new systems (revised Switch or PS5) down the line for more.
Just trade it in before they announce a price drop at E3.

Most of the sale prices are the sale prices from their Spring sale.  Looks like another sale to pass up, as there's nothing listed that's really worth it.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised. I knew the new game deals would suck, they always do, but the buy 1 get 1 50% off was nice, because they never do that on pro day.

I did the math, and a $20 game would be $10.33 after elite pro with a b2g1 sale, and this deal would make a $20 game be $12, and with the trade off of only needing 2 games, I'm ok with that!

gonna be bringing in my original xbox one and PS4 Pro in to get an xbox one x + 50 GC, should i bring them in right when the store opens for the least amount of annoyed employee looks? lol

Unless they raise the price before the event, I should be able to buy a pre-owned Xbox one + a $50 gift card for $150. That's a pretty damn good deal given that I've got a $66 gift card right now to burn... If I can pick up a few more on discount, I could save even more. There's a lot of "gift card discount" sites, but I don't trust them. Anyone know of one that's actually reliable? Bitmo doesn't have any active promos right now. :(

Unless they raise the price before the event, I should be able to buy a pre-owned Xbox one + a $50 gift card for $150. That's a pretty damn good deal given that I've got a $66 gift card right now to burn... If I can pick up a few more on discount, I could save even more. There's a lot of "gift card discount" sites, but I don't trust them. Anyone know of one that's actually reliable? Bitmo doesn't have any active promos right now. :(
highly doubt it will work with preowned

So I could trade my older Xbox One S for $175 and get the Division One S bundle for $330(tax). So $155. $50 GC plus the Division 2 is worth $40 to me so $90 value.

Puts me at net $65 not counting upgrading an older controller plus a New warranty. might be worth it.

Anyone know how many PUR points I would get for tradings a One S and buying a One s as a pro member?

This is the lowest I’ve seen Civ 6 on Switch. $30, plus nba 2k19 for $20. Going to pick those up and trade in 2k18, which somehow will still net me $7.20. Not bad

Anthem is tanking. Already giving shards away as a bonus.

Probably gonna wait until it's free on EA Access.

I am somehow interested in The Division 2 Ultimate once I see the final price for it.

Anthem is tanking. Already giving shards away as a bonus.

Probably gonna wait until it's free on EA Access.

I am somehow interested in The Division 2 Ultimate once I see the final price for it.
There already aren't enough people playing for it to be sustainable. I would just not even get it at all at this point.

gonna be bringing in my original xbox one and PS4 Pro in to get an xbox one x + 50 GC, should i bring them in right when the store opens for the least amount of annoyed employee looks? lol
Update the firmware on the X1, but don't factory reset it before you bring it in. To be safe, you can make a disposable microsoft account and load that on your X1, while taking your main account off.

I bought Anthem Day 1, partially due to steelbook obsession, partially to support Bioware....  :dunce:

It's fun, but can't seem to pull myself from other games to actually play it.....oh well.

Crazy sale getting the Legion edition for 30.

Never had pro before. Traded in my ps4 for switch for wife a few months back and pro was basically free so got it. Was looking forward to my first pro day. THIS? This is what I was waiting for? Deals that have happened previously and deals that aren't as good as they previously were? Thanks gamestop. You raped my dog again.

If they have all of the more expensive/limited controllers on sale for the advertised prices, it's not a bad discount (for collectors...altbough the newest shadow and sport edition Xbox controllers were actually cheaper the week of release as part of a promotion...been waiting for a cheaper Alpine Green Ds4 which hasnt seen discounts anywhere exept Walmart on release week, and online only at that)

Does the membership with 20% off stack with the BOGO 50%?
Definitely. Take your membership discount off the tagged pre-owned prices for each individual game, first. Then subtract 50% off the respective cost of the lower-priced pre-owned game to get the final purchase total (before any applicable taxes).

That's how I feel, but $25 isn't worth taking a gamble and hoping it will go up. That $175 will get me almost 6 switch games, with the b1g1 50% off promo, which I'll just trade in later and make up that difference.

No way Fallout 76 XB1 bundle stays $400 and cones with a $50 gift card?
That is what I was waiting on if not I'll skip, if so I'll finally bite and trade my Xbox One in. They still have those consoles like 20 minutes from me. My guess is that one won't count for some reason.

That is what I was waiting on if not I'll skip, if so I'll finally bite and trade my Xbox One in. They still have those consoles like 20 minutes from me. My guess is that one won't count for some reason.
It does not exclude it in the fine print of the print ad. So, I don't see why not. I would probably buy one today (and not open it, of course) and do a return/buy tomorrow.

Are the Black Fallout bundles still pretty easy to find? I searched the GS app and only the white showed up and as “online only”

Was hoping for a good price on either Spider-Man or KH3 but meh on both. Was also hoping for a B2G1F but no dice... oh well. 

Are the Black Fallout bundles still pretty easy to find? I searched the GS app and only the white showed up and as “online only”
Not really there is one 20 minutes from me and the next is an hour away which has two followed by 1 2 hours away. The ones in my city are gone. Most of their other Xbox one promos excluded that system so hopefully I don't take off work for an hour to go there to find otherwise.

I know the one that is close to me was there Tuesday because I verified when I was there thinking of trading in my original Xbox One but opted out.

Stopped at my secondary store and was told that the $400 Fallout 76 bundle is always excluded from gift card promos. The lady said it’s in the fine print of the actual bundles promo somewhere. Im still going to try tomorrow before work if I can.

bread's done
Back