Gamestop PRO day sale Saturday May 18th (Ad is live)

Sugarbeats

CAGiversary!
As seen from their weekly ad preview, over $2,650 in savings for PRO members!

Ad is now live!

https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/collection/proday/05_2019/GS_5-18_ProDaySale_Flyer_LORES_wDigital.pdf

B1G1 50% all used games!

PS4/Xbone $39.99

Dead or Alive 6
Devil May Cry 5
Jump Force
Lego Marvel Collection
One Piece World Seeker
Red Dead Redemption 2
Resident Evil 2
The Division 2

$34.99

Fallout 76

$29.99

Battlefield V
CoD Black Ops 4
FIFA 19
God of War (PS4)
Just Cause 4
Left Alive (PS4)
Marvels's Spider-man (PS4)

$24.99

The SIMS 4
Crash Nsane Trilogy
Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

PS4/Xbone $19.99

AC 3 Remastered
Bethesda 2 Pack (Prey+Dishonored 2)
Borderlands GOTY
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
Elder Scrolls Online Summerset Edition
Far Cry New Dawn
Just Dance 2019
Naruto Buroto: Shinobi Striker
The Evil Within 2 (part of the 2 for $20 deal if you prefer used)
Wolfenstein 2 (part of the 2 for $20 deal if you prefer used)
W2K19

$14.99

For Honor Marching for Fire Edition
GTA V Premium Edition

$9.99

Need for Speed Payback
UFC 3

Switch

$19.99

Harry Potter Collection
The Incredibles
Lego DC Villains

$14.99

LA Noire

MISC deals

Free $50 GC with purchase of any Xbox One console

$300 Trade in Value for PS4 PRO or Xbone X
$225 TIV for PS4 slim or Switch
$175 TIV for original PS4 or Xbox One S
$125 TIV for original Xbox One

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped at my secondary store and was told that the $400 Fallout 76 bundle is always excluded from gift card promos. The lady said it’s in the fine print of the actual bundles promo somewhere. Im still going to try tomorrow before work if I can.
Nice to know, don't think I'll even waste my time with it and just wait til the Holidays to upgrade. I was just going to get a new ssytem because my controller is drifting and rubbing alcohol didn't fix it. Don't feel like opening it so just might get a new one instead.

Why didn't I think of that? I'll jump in my hot tub time machine and buy 10 years of elite. Hell why I'm at it, ill also buy 50 years of GCU. Now I can buy all the video games at good prices.
Just trying to help, you fuck.

Do the math for pro and it’s a few dollars more. Still on sale, still a deal.

Deciding whether to trade MK11 Switch. With the $30 trade promo, it would still give the 10% Pro bonus and the 10% Pro Day bonus, correct? That would put it at $34.60, which I'm guessing is higher than it would get with a stealth bump in a week or two?

I see a "2 for 20" in the op but not sure how that works, i dont see it in the ad.
Because they currently have a 2 used games $14.99 and under for $20 sale. The OP listed a couple of games that will be on sale Saturday new, however if you can get them both cheaper if you are okay with used copies.

Because they currently have a 2 used games $14.99 and under for $20 sale. The OP listed a couple of games that will be on sale Saturday new, however if you can get them both cheaper if you are okay with used copies.
Thanks! is that for every title? so i can just search for all games on their site for 14.99 and lower?

No way Fallout 76 XB1 bundle stays $400 and cones with a $50 gift card?
Maybe not since it's GS, but I've seen regular deals of these bundles dropping into the low $300's without any GC so might be best to just catch one of those deals.

On a side note, FO76 is nearing the end of its first road map of content releases and they've added quite a bit of fun stuff to do over the months. Player vending is another step towards making the game a spiritual successor to Star Wars Galaxies IMO, and the best thing to happen to the game. People come by my house often now and can see the months of effort I've put into refining my mountainside mansion and I've seen some crazy cool homes vice versa. For all the shit the game got on release, it's actually the one game I'm still playing this many months later and can see myself playing in the future whenever new content drops. If they did this for Elder Scrolls I'd be in heaven. Can't recommend the game enough for people who enjoy sandbox gameplay.

Maybe not since it's GS, but I've seen regular deals of these bundles dropping into the low $300's without any GC so might be best to just catch one of those deals.

On a side note, FO76 is nearing the end of its first road map of content releases and they've added quite a bit of fun stuff to do over the months. Player vending is another step towards making the game a spiritual successor to Star Wars Galaxies IMO, and the best thing to happen to the game. People come by my house often now and can see the months of effort I've put into refining my mountainside mansion and I've seen some crazy cool homes vice versa. For all the shit the game got on release, it's actually the one game I'm still playing this many months later and can see myself playing in the future whenever new content drops. If they did this for Elder Scrolls I'd be in heaven. Can't recommend the game enough for people who enjoy sandbox gameplay.
Is it still hard for low level players? It’s the one reason I stopped playing tbh level 25 or something around there and I got stuck on all my current missions cause the enemies were way stronger than me due to other players in the area. I just couldn’t advance at all after that point.

Really weak sale, don't think I'll be renewing my pro membership. I expect them to have a better sale around E3 that isn't even Pro exclusive.

So there no link to search in store inventory for any of the Fallout 76 Xbox One X bundles correct?

Edit: So onlint the Fallout 76 bundle comes up $449.99 with a $50 GC till you enter your Pro/Elite Pro info then it drops to $399.99 so at least online it works.

Is the B1G1 50% off only in store?  It doesn't seem to be registering when I put items in my cart online.

EDIT:  Nvm.  Apparently if you turn off CAG16 it will register.  However, it won't let you use the Pro Day discount and CAG16.

So called my local store at 10:00 am they have some FO 76 Bundles in stock and the $50 gift card would stack but I still cant pull the trigger. If I didnt have a brand new XB1X sitting in its box from Black Friday with a 3 year warranty ticking on it from Walmart plus the one I am currently using it would be an easier decision. I dont need the $300 in credit and there is only one game coming out that I am even remotely interested in and thats Jedi Fallen Order so I guess the $50 gift card would go towards that. 

Trading in my current system and than spending $128 out of pocket to renew the warranty of a system that would properly sit in the box the whole time makes little sense to me now.

I was ready to buy RDR2 full price yesterday but saw the ads for this and didn't.  Somehow I'm less interested in activating pro and saving $5 than I was just buying it.

How good a price is $24.99 for Dragon Quest? I’m kind of interested but haven’t been watching the price for it.
its about $5 less than recent sales

anybody know if those @play wireless ps3 controllers are decent? i have 2 sony brand that dont hold a charge any more. was looking at a wired one but a cheap wireless could work if they are good.

anybody know if those @play wireless ps3 controllers are decent? i have 2 sony brand that dont hold a charge any more. was looking at a wired one but a cheap wireless could work if they are good.
Why not just turn those DualShock 3 controllers into wired controller with USB charging cables? The batteries may be dead in them, but the USB cable will still provide power to the controllers. Just saying because 1st party controller are usually much better than any 3rd party controller quality-wise.

Why not just turn those DualShock 3 controllers into wired controller with USB charging cables? The batteries may be dead in them, but the USB cable will still provide power to the controllers. Just saying because 1st party controller are usually much better than any 3rd party controller quality-wise.
yeah, that is what im doing right now, but even the charge ports on the controllers are becoming loose. they are pretty old by now and basically on their last legs. its more of a problem because my daughter plays the ps3 and doesnt know what to do when the problems with the controller start.

How good a price is $24.99 for Dragon Quest? I’m kind of interested but haven’t been watching the price for it.
It's a great game and very much worth $25, which is the lowest it's been. Been $30 on psn a few times. The only instance I'd recommend not getting it is if someone is waiting for the incoming switch version that has added features.

If you have PS2 or PS1 controllers, you can use them on your PS3 via USB by getting a cheap dongle on eBay for less than $3. Just search "PlayStation 2 to USB adapter".

The only issue with this is you won't be able to quit games or turn off your system from the PS2 controller since there's no PlayStation button. It's a minor inconvenience to still have to use your PS3 controller to turn everything off. And you might need to reassign controllers every time if the PS2 controller isn't recognized as the first input device.

No issues trading in an original XBO X for a Fallout 76 w/ $50 gift card.  Guy at the store didn't think it would stack, but worked when he rang it up.  I was surprised they even had one in stock when there's no way to search for stock online.

Not a great move from a purely financial perspective, but $75 ($50 + Tax) to get the white version and a new one year warranty was too good of a deal for me.  Samsung Pay has 7% off of $50 GS gift cards too...so that trimmed off a little bit too.

Quick question , will they take a third-party controller with the Xbox One S trade in?
Nope, it has to be a 1st party Microsoft wireless XB1 controller. If you try to trade it in with that, they'll deduct the price of a preowned 1st party controller(which is $45) from your trade in value.

So I picked up Monster Boy and the a Cursed Kingdom for switch as part of the b1g50% deal, and it came with not only the manual,but the sticker sheets as well. That was a pleasant surprise

okay so i got wolf 2 and evil within 2 for $8 each with elite pro, and EDF 4.1 and biohazard (re7) for 16 and 8 with the bogo50%. how did i do?

bread's done
Back