The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 $17.99

Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star $19.99

Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception $14.99

Disidia NT $18.99

Mega Man X Legacy 1 &  2 $34.99

Mega Man 11 $24.99

Copy from what my receipt looked like:

$131.94

Pro Days 11/9-11/11 - Extra 10% off Games/Acc. (P) ($2.00)

PowerUp Rewards Pro ($1.60)

CAG16 ($2.30)

Pro Days 11/9-11/11 - Extra 10% off Games/Acc. (P) ($2.22)

PowerUp Rewards Pro ($1.78)

CAG16 ($2.56)

Pro Days 11/9-11/11 - Extra 10% off Games/Acc. (P) ($1.67)

PowerUp Rewards Pro ($1.33)

CAG16 ($1.92)

Pro Days 11/9-11/11 - Extra 10% off Games/Acc. (P) ($2.11)

PowerUp Rewards Pro ($1.69)

CAG16 ($2.43)

Pro Days 11/9-11/11 - Extra 10% off Games/Acc. (P) ($3.88)

PowerUp Rewards Pro ($3.11)

CAG16 ($4.48)

Pro Days 11/9-11/11 - Extra 10% off Games/Acc. (P) ($2.77)

PowerUp Rewards Pro ($2.22)

CAG16 ($3.20)

Sub-Total: $88.67

Handling: $0.00

Estimated Tax: $4.43        

Its nice that they all stack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never even saw a post on the Dollar General deal. Had I seen that I would have stocked up. Damn. A day late. I suppose those who are in the same boat it might be worth noting that Family Dollar is offering PSN cards at 10% off.
I was the one who initially posted it on Friday in the regular GameStop thread, the GameStop Pro Day thread, and the GameStop buy four used games for $20 thread. Seemed a waste to create a new thread since there were already a bunch of places to post it, but I'm sorry you missed out. And I only discovered it by accident.

I’m trying to put one more order in but getting error messages, I guess the weekend may be over?
yeah im getting an error even when I finally got to the last place and pressed place order.. it went back to cart and was empty ..seems sites broken

Alright, think I'm good. Got some games for my brother (Resident Evil NSW, Disgaea 5 and Monster Hunter: GU) for $65. Great deal assuming they all come complete.

I went and bought 4 t-shirts an hour before the sale ended today.  The bitches are gonna be lining up...

20181111-192326.jpg

meow

I always asked for the sealed one. Speaking of, I bought Wolfenstein 2 today and the guy pulled a gutted copy from the drawer, I asked him to look again and he whipped out a sealed copy.
Yeah the CSR looked in the drawer and in the back and that was the only copy they had.

yeah im getting an error even when I finally got to the last place and pressed place order.. it went back to cart and was empty ..seems sites broken
Same experience here trying to place an order for in-store pickup around 1pm today. Order went through though as I got order confirmation email, but just got an email saying it's ready for pickup an hour ago even though stores closed over 3 hours ago. I guess I'll see tomorrow if it's really there.

What was the discount on the shirts? I should have checked to see if I wanted any.
I didn't even think about that. I want those SNES boxes and they include shirts so I should have probably picked up all three of those.

I just picked up two copies of Injustice 2 Legendary Edition and gave my brother one for a birthday gift. I already have most of the stuff on sale, but some solid deals for Pro Day for sure.

Somebody mentioned in the Gamestop thread about a week ago that they were told by a Gamestop employee that the next one would be on 12/8.
Really? Not saying anyone is wrong but having Pro Days, Black Friday, and Prestige Day all within a month seems a bit off to me.

It would say Prestige at the end of the store name.
Thanks, looks like zero stores near me. I knew a couple other zip codes and I need to drive at least 30 minutes one way to get to a preistege store. :( Not that I'll need anymore games after Black Friday for awhile. Lol

Hmm .. with Astro bot on sale for $19 next week, my b2g1 price doesn’t seem quite so hot. Think I may return those before the 7 days are up. Although I noticed GS has a gift return policy for All merchandise bought over the holidays ... interesting.

Thanks, looks like zero stores near me. I knew a couple other zip codes and I need to drive at least 30 minutes one way to get to a preistege store. :( Not that I'll need anymore games after Black Friday for awhile. Lol
You're not really missing much in terms of huge sales. Prestige promotions usually are B2G1 on pre-owned products, 10% bonus credit added to trade-ins and off pre-owned titles, and lackluster promos on t-shirts/collectibles.

One of the guys told me that and I literally couldn't tell if he was lying to me for the review or telling the truth.
I hear it all the time and in different states. I think they're telling the truth. IIRC, its something really low like 5% of all surveys are completed and positive. They always want to do everything on the same receipt to reduce their number of receipts.

Received my used copy of rdr2 got excited when it was the steel book with ultimate edition codes inside. Codes redeemed. Blue balls!!!

Have had good luck so far with all my games being complete even the vita ones. And the switch games I've gotten have had the gold coins unredeemed. Hoping the last 3 games I have coming follow suit!

still waiting on my used switch games that are coming hopefully all come complete and i dont get any "gamestop black boxes"...

Received my used copy of rdr2 got excited when it was the steel book with ultimate edition codes inside. Codes redeemed. Blue balls!!!
I would rather have the steelbook than the codes. The DLC didn't seem like much other than the bank robbery mission.

I received my "new" copy of Detroit today from the Pro Days Sale. Game came in a cd sleeve with no case...anyone ever gotten a similar shipment? My God of War was in a blank clear case that had been taped up, but I got it used, so I didn't expect much from that one.

Some reporting for my shipments as they're coming in:

I opted to get the base version of FFXV for about $6 instead of dropping $20 for the Royal Edition on BF. To my pleasant surprise, I received the Deluxe Edition of the game, with the beautiful steelbook. The Blu Ray movie doesn't really matter and I'm sure the DLC has already been claimed, but pretty cool since this launched at $90.

On the other end of the spectrum, my RDR2 copy is completely torn up and scratched up in a broken case. Gonna have to find a local copy to exchange it for.

I received my "new" copy of Detroit today from the Pro Days Sale. Game came in a cd sleeve with no case...anyone ever gotten a similar shipment? My God of War was in a blank clear case that had been taped up, but I got it used, so I didn't expect much from that one.
yeah I usually call customer service and they give me a free return label or a replacement option ..sometimes they let you even keep the game and send you a replacement...or you can goto a local gamestop explain and they'll swap it out after telling you it is a "new" copy since no one has ever bought it before blah blah bullishit

bread's done
Back