Gamestop PUR - $10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up for 2000 points

Mugatu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
https://www.poweruprewards.com/Rewa...t/Yq9fn2N3taxfAyZjPETOX7xpAjOAnAkPAp7UiVxyA==

$10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up
Pick up the pre-owned games you want for less! With this coupon, you’ll save $10 on any one pre-owned game that is regularly priced $19.99 or higher. Hurry, this coupon is only available from 6/11 through 6/24. Don’t miss out on this extremely limited time offer. Redeem yours now for only 2,000 points.

Seems like a pretty good deal if you have some points just sitting around. Mind the expiration date, through 6/24 only.

My Gamestop didn't have much, and I didn't want the coupon to expire so I went ahead and used mine today. I picked up Resistance: Burning Skies for around $21.00 today, and it included the online pass. I know this game has been ripped pretty bad in reviews. What do you think about it? I played a game online and it was pretty fun.

[quote name='Jacoblee23']My Gamestop didn't have much, and I didn't want the coupon to expire so I went ahead and used mine today. I picked up Resistance: Burning Skies for around $21.00 today, and it included the online pass. I know this game has been ripped pretty bad in reviews. What do you think about it? I played a game online and it was pretty fun.[/QUOTE]

U know, i actually liked that game a lot. I think because people had high expectations going into it for being "THE FIRST REAL HANDHELD FPS" but i enjoyed it for what it was

[quote name='nietzsche74']Is that really Quake 4 in this week's weekly ad?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Royal High Knight']yup. If Im correct Im sure there making a newer version, but GS must think were REALLY fuckING STUPID to think that's the newer version.[/QUOTE]

It's just a re-print/re-issue, nothing new about it other than the promotional XBL Avatar T-shirt and Q4 poster.

Bethesda really likes to re-issue their games. Oblivion is up to what, 5 or 6 different versions now?

I just used this coupon on a $45 game and bought 2 other games to get the extra 20% promo. However I only got the usual 10% off each game. Did that 20% promo expire or something?

Hey... can anyone confirm that Syndicate has not dropped to $27.99 in store? The "pick up in store" screen still lists it at the higher price, but I've often seen the price on these sort of things dropped in-store as well regardless.

Wouldn't want to reserve a copy unless the in-store price has dropped...

It's sort of funny, but I got so pissed off when I couldn't find the $10 off coupon after first having seen the Syndicate drop. Now it looks like it wouldn't have mattered...

Starhawk would also seem to be an online-only price drop as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Darksiders went up in price from $18 to $20 making it eligible to work with the coupon for $9, might be a good time for someone to pick it up with the new one coming out soon.

I have two of these coupons and less than a dollar in my bank account. I don't forsee this changing in the next few days. I'd trade them for some PSN points or something. Let me know if anyone is interested.

[quote name='nietzsche74']Hey... can anyone confirm that Syndicate has not dropped to $27.99 in store? The "pick up in store" screen still lists it at the higher price, but I've often seen the price on these sort of things dropped in-store as well regardless.

It's sort of funny, but I got so pissed off when I couldn't find the $10 off coupon after first having seen the Syndicate drop. Now it looks like it wouldn't have mattered...

Starhawk would also seem to be an online-only price drop as well...[/QUOTE]
I got Starhawk today for $22.49 before tax after coupon so Starhawk isn't online only (Pretty good considering you still get the online pass no matter what)

Not sure if I read your post correctly or not, so if not I apologize.

[quote name='nietzsche74']

Starhawk was $34.99 in store used though the tag did say $54.99 so I would think Syndicate would also have the same prices online and in store.

[quote name='nietzsche74']Hey... can anyone confirm that Syndicate has not dropped to $27.99 in store? The "pick up in store" screen still lists it at the higher price, but I've often seen the price on these sort of things dropped in-store as well regardless.

I picked up Syndicate for PS3 in-store today for $16.19 after coupon so the price is good in store also.

Anyone know if the 20% off 3+ used games promo for PowerUp pro members is still going? It's still listed under the pre-owned section on gamestop.com, but nothing was taken off in my cart after I put in my PowerUp number (not even the standard 10%). I wanted to pick up a few games tomorrow.

[quote name='FreeskierInVT']Anyone know if the 20% off 3+ used games promo for PowerUp pro members is still going? It's still listed under the pre-owned section on gamestop.com, but nothing was taken off in my cart after I put in my PowerUp number (not even the standard 10%). I wanted to pick up a few games tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
The promo ended yesterday.

[quote name='FreeskierInVT']Anyone know if the 20% off 3+ used games promo for PowerUp pro members is still going? It's still listed under the pre-owned section on gamestop.com, but nothing was taken off in my cart after I put in my PowerUp number (not even the standard 10%). I wanted to pick up a few games tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Yesterday was the last day.

While getting games to flip to BB, I found a complete copy of Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations compete! It was $20 so after discount and coupon I got a complete copy for $8! Score!

Just picked up the Gears triple pack for $9.99 after coupon. However, the GS clerk did not apply the PUR 10% off. Was this because it would make the game $17.99, thereby making it ineligible for the coupon or was he just being an ass?

[quote name='GamerDude316']Just picked up the Gears triple pack for $9.99 after coupon. However, the GS clerk did not apply the PUR 10% off. Was this because it would make the game $17.99, thereby making it ineligible for the coupon or was he just being an ass?[/QUOTE]

Ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass... now stop. And make that mothetfucker hammer time like woooaaahhhh go stupid go stupid

Since shadows of the damned hasnt dropped to 19.99 msrp yet at gamestop i highly recomend it as im really enjoying it so far. It should be 14.99 after the coupon If im not mistaken

[quote name='strait edge follower']Since shadows of the damned hasnt dropped to 19.99 msrp yet at gamestop i highly recomend it as im really enjoying it so far. It should be 14.99 after the coupon If im not mistaken[/QUOTE]

Yea thinking of getting it during best buys b2g1- so many damn gs games are 17.99 and the ones that are24.99 are overpriced

I still have two of these that I'm not gonna be able to use. Will trade for PSN/Nintendo/MS points, also would maybe let them go in exchange for the PC indie bundles going right now(royale & gala). I was gonna use them to flip stuff at bb, but the funds dried up.

Damn, I just used this coupon on SR3 and picked up a new CE for $25 at BB...I needed the online pass.
I wonder if I can exchange it and still have the cashier manually apply the promo.

Good news: I was able to get Gravity Rush (w/ box) for $22.49 today with one of my coupons! \\:D/

Bad news: I had no luck finding used copies of Pokemon Conquest and I've still got one coupon I need to use by Sunday. :\

[quote name='iduncurr']Damn, I just used this coupon on SR3 and picked up a new CE for $25 at BB...I needed the online pass.
I wonder if I can exchange it and still have the cashier manually apply the promo.[/QUOTE]

SR3 CE for $25? Both platforms? You're in the Sac area IIRC.

[quote name='KtMack23']Ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass... now stop. And make that mothetfucker hammer time like woooaaahhhh go stupid go stupid[/QUOTE]

That's a really helpful response.

[quote name='coopscohen']SR3 CE for $25? Both platforms? You're in the Sac area IIRC.[/QUOTE]

Yup, BB on Elk Grove is still clearancing out their CE's at 50% off and both PS3/360 version has a price of $49.99 right now.

There is 2 for each system right now but unfortunately the 360 has a spider wrap on it so you see indents of it on the box.

[quote name='iduncurr']Yup, BB on Elk Grove is still clearancing out their CE's at 50% off and both PS3/360 version has a price of $49.99 right now.

There is 2 for each system right now but unfortunately the 360 has a spider wrap on it so you see indents of it on the box.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Elk Grove is too far from me.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Just picked up the Gears triple pack for $9.99 after coupon. However, the GS clerk did not apply the PUR 10% off. Was this because it would make the game $17.99, thereby making it ineligible for the coupon or was he just being an ass?[/QUOTE]
He was probably being stupid. I used the coupon on a 19.99 reg priced game and got both the coupon and PUR 10% applied.

[quote name='thenutman69321']He was probably being stupid. I used the coupon on a 19.99 reg priced game and got both the coupon and PUR 10% applied.[/QUOTE]

I figured as much. Maybe I'll do a return and try to rebuy. Though Gears triple pack at $9.99 is still a steal...

[quote name='GamerDude316']I figured as much. Maybe I'll do a return and try to rebuy. Though Gears triple pack at $9.99 is still a steal...[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt say steal exactly. For one the voucher was probibly used and two bestbuy the last two weeks has had used copys of gears 1 and 2 on sale respectively for really cheap.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I wouldnt say steal exactly. For one the voucher was probibly used and two bestbuy the last two weeks has had used copys of gears 1 and 2 on sale respectively for really cheap.[/QUOTE]

yeah but dont forget the dlc for gears 2. If the guy's copy had an unused dlc code then its a steal.

Yeah just opened my copy and no sign of the DLC. definitely returning this tomorrow. Do I have any chance at getting my points back for the coupon or at least being able to use the coupon on something else?

[quote name='GamerDude316']Yeah just opened my copy and no sign of the DLC. definitely returning this tomorrow. Do I have any chance at getting my points back for the coupon or at least being able to use the coupon on something else?[/QUOTE]

Once you use the coupon thats it i beleave

[quote name='Buuhan1']People are actually selling these codes now?

Wow...[/QUOTE]
Yep. If I had known that you couldn't get the 2000 point coupon up till the 24th(when the coupon expires) then I would've likely grabbed one a couple of days ago myself.

I have around 3,300 points or just over in my account and every other "Steal Of The Week" has been at least 4,000 points or sometimes even higher.

Damnit! I was meaning to get one before they got pulled and missed it. Would've given me something to spend my 8000 points on. Ugh..

[quote name='thenutman69321']He was probably being stupid. I used the coupon on a 19.99 reg priced game and got both the coupon and PUR 10% applied.[/QUOTE]

Out of curiousity, did your PUR take the 10% off the original 19.99 price ($2.00) or did it take of the 10% of the *after* coupon 9.99 price ($1.00). For some reason, my 29.99 game was only PUR discounted 2 bucks not 3. Not a big deal to me, but I was wondering if this is standard practice now.

[quote name='hostyl1']Out of curiousity, did your PUR take the 10% off the original 19.99 price ($2.00) or did it take of the 10% of the *after* coupon 9.99 price ($1.00). For some reason, my 29.99 game was only PUR discounted 2 bucks not 3. Not a big deal to me, but I was wondering if this is standard practice now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the 10% comes off the discounted sub-total, not the base price. Lame, I know.

[quote name='hostyl1']Out of curiousity, did your PUR take the 10% off the original 19.99 price ($2.00) or did it take of the 10% of the *after* coupon 9.99 price ($1.00). For some reason, my 29.99 game was only PUR discounted 2 bucks not 3. Not a big deal to me, but I was wondering if this is standard practice now.[/QUOTE]
10% after coupon. Pretty sure that is standard practice for GS and most other retailers that run into a similar situation.

Well, I've got one coupon remaining. Any good last minute ideas on what to use it on? I'm currently leaning towards getting the Mega Man X Collection on PS2 for $10.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']Well, I've got one coupon remaining. Any good last minute ideas on what to use it on? I'm currently leaning towards getting the Mega Man X Collection on PS2 for $10.[/QUOTE]I'm in the same boat, though there's nothing in particular I'm leaning towards getting (other than very randomly finding a used Pokemon Conquest on Sunday :\), so I'd appreciate any ideas also.

bread's done
Back