Gamestop Refurbished PS3?

Covnam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Has anyone bought a refurb console, or even better, a refurb PS3 from Gamestop? They have the 60GB on sale for $299, which has been $350 for a while. I was thinking of getting one since I want a PS3 that can play PS2 games to replace my PS2, but I'm not sure about GS which only has a 7 day return policy on used items.
Anyone able to provide any input on the subject?

Thanks in advance.

Though it isn't the most elegant solution, I would just get a new PS3 and have it sit side by side with the PS2 in the entertainment center rather than risk an ancient 60gb console.

Yeah, but I like the idea of using a single console, having much more storage space for games (RPGs can use a lot of space) etc.

make sure u buy the one year warranty from gamestop for 20 dollars otherwise it will be 150 from sony if it breaks

[quote name='killer9']make sure u buy the one year warranty from gamestop for 20 dollars otherwise it will be 150 from sony if it breaks[/QUOTE]
It's $175 for the fully BC models, if I remember correctly.:cry: This is one of the only times the added warranty is a godsend, since then they can just swap out at the store within a year if it breaks.

[quote name='Covnam']Has anyone bought a refurb console, or even better, a refurb PS3 from Gamestop? They have the 60GB on sale for $299, which has been $350 for a while. I was thinking of getting one since I want a PS3 that can play PS2 games to replace my PS2, but I'm not sure about GS which only has a 7 day return policy on used items.
Anyone able to provide any input on the subject?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop's return policy is 30 days for defective, 7 days for satisfaction.

bread's done
Back