gamestop SAVE $20 ON ORDERS OF $80 OR MORE

I have $47 in credit, so basically I can spend 13 bucks to get 80 bucks worth of stuff . I'm about to hop all over this .

[quote name='blahtastic']Does it work on preorders?[/QUOTE]

No, only instock items:

"Coupon 20OFF80 - $20 off any in-stock order of in-stock merchandise totaling $80 or more. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 7/2/2010 11:59PM"

"$20 off any in-stock order of in-stock merchandise totaling $80 or more. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 7/2/2010 11:59PM"

Tested with Persona 3 Portable (Pre-order) & Monster Hunter Tri w/ Controller, no go.
Tested with Persona 3 Portable (Pre-order) & Monster Hunter Tri w/ Controller, no go.
Tested with 2 of Monster Hunter Tri w/ Controller bundle, no go.
Tested with 2 of Monster Hunter Tri w/o Controller, worked.
Tested with 2 Naughty Bear, worked.

Just what I've found so far.

[quote name='blahtastic']Does it work on preorders?[/QUOTE]
LMAO, I love how this is always the first post now. I would've asked the same.

For those of you who ordered using this code recently, does it still shift the $20 discount across all the games, or does it only take the $20 off one of them?

[quote name='DarkSageRK']For those of you who ordered using this code recently, does it still shift the $20 discount across all the games, or does it only take the $20 off one of them?[/QUOTE]

i have the same question too because i think for the $25 dollar off $100 coupons, they were 25% off coupons right?

[quote name='yorksj']damn those 2 pennies! SMG 2 and Oblivion GOTY totaling to $79.98[/QUOTE]
link

Find a cheap sports game for a $1 and you're good.

WOOT WOOT !

Using my $47 in credit, I ordered:

Trinity Universe - PS3, New

Mega Man Zero Collection - DS, New

For $17 shipped !

BAOW

[quote name='dz00mb1e']Just ordered Sin & Punishment 2 and Deathsmiles. Both new. Total came up to $85.58. Not bad I guess.[/QUOTE]

Wow, now that's a kick ass package . As it comes to your house, it will be kicking ass and taking names the whole way there . O__O

[quote name='dz00mb1e']Just ordered Sin & Punishment 2 and Deathsmiles. Both new. Total came up to $85.58. Not bad I guess.[/QUOTE]

no pre-order and cancel later? GS finally learned, but can you return one to the store and keep the other? ;)

Here I was, feeling depressed and anti-social and ready to be sucked back into World of Warcraft after almost two years...just to find out this doesn't work on time-cards. Well, guess I'm going to pay 15 a month...

Good bye world, I'm committing social suicide again.

[quote name='Sashka']Here I was, feeling depressed and anti-social and ready to be sucked back into World of Warcraft after almost two years...just to find out this doesn't work on time-cards. Well, guess I'm going to pay 15 a month...

Good bye world, I'm committing social suicide again.[/QUOTE]

If my girlfriend would allow me I'd be doing the same thing. I'm jealous man.. :(

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']If my girlfriend would allow me I'd be doing the same thing. I'm jealous man.. :([/QUOTE]

Well, mine broke up with me because I "practiced piano too much." Now imagine how long that relationship would last if I played WoW...

Just wait till you break up and you can join the evil side.

[quote name='Sashka']Well, mine broke up with me because I "practiced piano too much." Now imagine how long that relationship would last if I played WoW...

Just wait till you break up and you can join the evil side.[/QUOTE]

Been together for 6 years.. been playing games ever since. I'm assuming she's in it for the long haul. Oh.. and unfortunately, you can't just "play" WoW.. you have to live it. After 4 level 70 characters, she made me make a decision.. lol

BTW, FOR THE HORDE! :p

Picked up Trinity Universe, SMT: Strange Journey, and a filler of MGS 2 for like 67 shipped. Not the greatest of deals, but I had been wanting Strange Journey forever. Finally pulled the trigger.

I'll probably order something, but whats up with no guarantee on Current Gen titles not having Box or intructions? I understand it with the older games, but now there is not even a guarantee you'll get it with the newer ones. I guess they sent all the Boxes and instuctions to Canada because Gamestop.ca guarantees ALL games come complete.

online only? if i buy a new copy am i guaranteed to get it new. i remember ppl on here having issues with gamestop site

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hmmm, how often does Gamestop.com ship gutted copies nowadays? Rare or frequent?[/QUOTE]

I've gotten at least three gutted copies of new games from online orders, including stuff I had preordered. You can't avoid guts from GameStop no matter how hard you try.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Wouldn't 15off75 be better since it has free ground shipping attached to it?[/QUOTE]

Depends, I don't mind Value shipping if it means taking an extra 5 bucks off.

[quote name='GunstarRed']I've gotten at least three gutted copies of new games from online orders, including stuff I had preordered. You can't avoid guts from GameStop no matter how hard you try.[/QUOTE]

that sucks big time but thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Sashka']Well, mine broke up with me because I "practiced piano too much." Now imagine how long that relationship would last if I played WoW...[/QUOTE]

Mine broke up with me coz I was "too into that cowboy game".
And no, that's not a bedroom reference.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']that sucks big time but thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

I guess it's ymmv, but I've gotten a ton of new stuff from gs.com and never received a gutted copy. It doesn't make sense to get a gutted copy from the online store because their new games are shipped from a warehouse in Kentucky (?) (or so it looks from Google Maps), not a store where they gut the games to reduce theft losses.

I can see it happening once in a while if stores send already gutted copies to the warehouse to sell, but I doubt that's the rule as opposed to the exception.

[quote name='Sashka']Good bye world, I'm committing social suicide again.[/QUOTE]

Its a permanent solution to a temporary problem!

i just wanted to say in response to the girlfriend issues ... do what i did.. found a wonderful wife who loves video games also and we play together, or she watches me, or somtimes i watch her (she destroyed God of War 3 in like 3 days playing a few hours each day). anyways why do these coupons never work on used consoles. have they ever given us a code that worked with consoles i have a friend who wants a dslite but she wants it a little cheaper.

Okay so i got an email from gamestop that my order was cancelled and got a 10$ coupon and yet my order was shipped today. ooookay

Got a tracking number for my 1st order. ETA is 07/06/10. FFFFFFFF. There goes my weekend. Placed another order before heading out to my job today. Both used Monster Hunter Tri (Game), Trauma Team, and a new Wii Classic Controller Pro Black for $60 and change. Frickin' sweet!

Couldn't get the Monster Hunter Tri bundle to work with the code. Had to place the game and controller individually into my cart. Got some leftover credit. Might place another order.

bread's done
Back