GAMESTOP: Save $25 on any new game $29.99 or higher when trading select titles.

I was excited about this, until I did the math. I'm planning on trading in Eternal Sonata (PS3) and I'm looking to buy LBP:GOTY...

If I get the $20 trade-in + EDGE, I'll get $22 in credit...
Use that $22 in credit on a larger(preorders), online order, and get the %25 off of LBP:GOTY and only end up paying $2.40 for the game. Whereas I'd pay $4.99 if I bought it in the store using the $25 off the game. Is that correct?

Of course, if I weren't able to take advantage of the 25% off, this would be better in the store due to convenience...

[quote name='chronoserge456']It's not going to work. I tried to put it towards SSF4 but only got the regular trade in value. But the employees were cool about it, let me buy a $30 dollar game so I would get the $25 and just returned it right then and there and put it towards SSF4.[/QUOTE]

It works for preorders. I did it with SSF4 with no issues on Sunday.

I love watching hoarders and flippers get the shaft. 'bout time, though I doubt it's permanent and it doesn't happen nearly often enough.

[quote name='Kelegacy']I love watching hoarders and flippers get the shaft. 'bout time, though I doubt it's permanent and it doesn't happen nearly often enough.[/QUOTE]

I'm more of a girl-on-girl fan, myself...

Just got my 2 preowned games. Very surprised that they got here before SC. Ordered on the 11th and arrived today with the free shipping. It came in a UPS bag too.

wow actually good feedback for gamestop

got ACII and SWTFU: Sith Edition
both complete and in good order

Stars Wars looked like it was brand new!

I was very pleased
now all I need is my Batman AA GOTY and i'll be set on my order

question
for the people that have been banned, I assume it is indefinitely?
your blacklisted and never able to trade again or just temporarily?

They'll unban you in time for the next Best Buy free game.

So if I trade in 1 game, I'll get the $25 off? Like if I traded in Uncharted 2, I could get Just Cause 2 for $35?

I didn't read through the whole thread. Sorry, but I'm really tired.

[quote name='jaredhenry13']So if I trade in 1 game, I'll get the $25 off? Like if I traded in Uncharted 2, I could get Just Cause 2 for $35?

I didn't read through the whole thread. Sorry, but I'm really tired.[/QUOTE]
yes

bread's done
Back