GameStop SotW Coupons September 2013: 09/30-10/06 50% Extra Credit When Trading Any Systems

JediJames2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
GameStop PUR Steal of the Week Coupons for September 2013

https://www.gamestop.com/poweruprewards/Home/Index

Current Coupon

Available 9/30-10/06

https://www.gamestop.com/PowerUpRewards/Rewards/Details?var=tw24NnWy8XYeFEinRwlVOsvmPau+5ajIEUFbig56Y2PC/XhlZRSoxmxGfVH01b7Hpe+RLPgAlV+cRnW9MIgb5f/dR6WJSLR6XsYSY8A6gJU6O8Gx9XkiXGuPdYrxaCkOPsUqD5zJTKdpr+D22roUUQ==

sotw_093013.jpg

Steal of the Week!  Get 50% extra in-store credit when you trade any systems, from Monday, September 30, through Sunday, October 20. You could get a massive amount of credit ready to be used on anything in-store or online, including next-gen systems and games! Get your coupon now for 20,000 points, it’s only available until Sunday, October 6!

Limit 1 coupon per customer.  Coupon must be surrendered upon redemption.  Hardware must have all necessary components for trade.  Not valid toward cash trades.  Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value.  Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer.  See store associate for details.  No dealers.  Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.  Coupon expires 10/20/13.
FAQ

How can I get these coupons?

You need to sign up for GameStop's Power Up Rewards program (both the free and the paid versions work) and activate your card on their website. You'll then get points for purchases and trade ins which you can use towards these coupons or anything else on the rewards site.

How many of these can I get?

As many as you have enough points for. Same coupons will not stack in one purchase however (so cannot use two of the same type of 25% off coupon for example).

Will these coupons stack with any other coupons/promos?

Trade bonus coupons: No. Trade bonuses VERY RARELY stack together. Usually only happens if the employee or the register somehow screws up.

$ and % off coupons: Yes, mostly. Coupons have been known to stack so long as they are different promos. Example: 25% off + 20% will stack but 25% + 25% will not.

I ended up buying a coupon but no longer want it. Can I get my points refunded?

According to their Terms/Conditions, no. However some CAGs have had success talking with customer service and getting a refund that way. Otherwise you can always try trading your unwanted coupons to fellow CAGs here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/282790-gamestop-coupon-trading-thread/

Last edited by a moderator:
The coupon worked! After 3 local trips and a 30-minute phone call to GameStop customer service, my digital coupons (from my iPhone) finally work. I'm going to redeem another SotW coupon and will report back.

EDIT: I redeemed another B1G1 coupon and tried it again at another GameStop. It worked again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back