GameStop SotW Coupons September 2013: 09/30-10/06 50% Extra Credit When Trading Any Systems

JediJames2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
GameStop PUR Steal of the Week Coupons for September 2013

https://www.gamestop.com/poweruprewards/Home/Index

Current Coupon

Available 9/30-10/06

https://www.gamestop.com/PowerUpRewards/Rewards/Details?var=tw24NnWy8XYeFEinRwlVOsvmPau+5ajIEUFbig56Y2PC/XhlZRSoxmxGfVH01b7Hpe+RLPgAlV+cRnW9MIgb5f/dR6WJSLR6XsYSY8A6gJU6O8Gx9XkiXGuPdYrxaCkOPsUqD5zJTKdpr+D22roUUQ==

sotw_093013.jpg

Steal of the Week!  Get 50% extra in-store credit when you trade any systems, from Monday, September 30, through Sunday, October 20. You could get a massive amount of credit ready to be used on anything in-store or online, including next-gen systems and games! Get your coupon now for 20,000 points, it’s only available until Sunday, October 6!

Limit 1 coupon per customer.  Coupon must be surrendered upon redemption.  Hardware must have all necessary components for trade.  Not valid toward cash trades.  Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value.  Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer.  See store associate for details.  No dealers.  Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.  Coupon expires 10/20/13.
FAQ

How can I get these coupons?

You need to sign up for GameStop's Power Up Rewards program (both the free and the paid versions work) and activate your card on their website. You'll then get points for purchases and trade ins which you can use towards these coupons or anything else on the rewards site.

How many of these can I get?

As many as you have enough points for. Same coupons will not stack in one purchase however (so cannot use two of the same type of 25% off coupon for example).

Will these coupons stack with any other coupons/promos?

Trade bonus coupons: No. Trade bonuses VERY RARELY stack together. Usually only happens if the employee or the register somehow screws up.

$ and % off coupons: Yes, mostly. Coupons have been known to stack so long as they are different promos. Example: 25% off + 20% will stack but 25% + 25% will not.

I ended up buying a coupon but no longer want it. Can I get my points refunded?

According to their Terms/Conditions, no. However some CAGs have had success talking with customer service and getting a refund that way. Otherwise you can always try trading your unwanted coupons to fellow CAGs here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/282790-gamestop-coupon-trading-thread/

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated with this weeks coupon. Not that I think many people will want it (at least when compared to how...useful last weeks coupon was). 

20k is steep. The 30% promo is probably better for most consoles since the 20k points is worth $25 or more in coupons. Only the newest, biggest drive 360's/PS3's get enough bSe to make it worthwhile.

When will we get to see the remaining coupons for the upcoming weeks of October?
If they follow the same pattern, once the next one (October 7th) shows up on their site the full months worth should show up by changing the date in the URL of the banner image. I'll probably make a new thread for October at that point if no one else has already done so. Hopefully there will actually be some decent coupons worth talking about!

Anyone have the current 20% off birthday coupon code I can have please? I'm also looking for the $3 off a used game from the kongregate app coupon. I appreciate it, thanks.

Just got off the phone with Gamestop CS, apparently they've run out of codes for the 50% bonus coupon.  Makes absolutely no sense, I've been trying to get this thing since 10am Monday, you're telling me that after the playcation coupons, the 100% trade bonus and the 50% trade bonus deals they've had for the past three months that all of a sudden there's going to be a run on these things?

Just got off the phone with Gamestop CS, apparently they've run out of codes for the 50% bonus coupon. Makes absolutely no sense, I've been trying to get this thing since 10am Monday, you're telling me that after the playcation coupons, the 100% trade bonus and the 50% trade bonus deals they've had for the past three months that all of a sudden there's going to be a run on these things?
Yeah. I'm not buying that, either.

If they follow the same pattern, once the next one (October 7th) shows up on their site the full months worth should show up by changing the date in the URL of the banner image. I'll probably make a new thread for October at that point if no one else has already done so. Hopefully there will actually be some decent coupons worth talking about!
Here's October, Thanks JediJames2!

10/07-10/13
sotw_100713.jpg

10/14-10/20
sotw_101413.jpg

10/21-10/27
sotw_102113.jpg

10/28-11/03
sotw_102813.jpg

I want Radiant Dawn and something else. I have a Radiant Dawn, but that thing is disc-only and in terrible condition. I want to upgrade and sell my other copy.

10/21... DAMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN.... Looks like I am gonna have to find a fire emblem... and pretty much every other Wii/DS game I may ever want...

Those are all great values for the points. Best month in a long time. Although I bet the mystery coupon is some BS like a free poster.

I'd be shocked if they are limiting the amount of times you can purchase the coupon. Coupons aren't working correctly yet is all, it's game stop, this shouldn't surprise.

Tried it today and it failed. Sales rep suggested I call GameStop's customer service center.

I'll try again tomorrow and follow this thread before calling customer service.

It would be nice if they didn't erase all my points without even calling me. Sure, I don't shop there much, but they had always told me there was no expiration on PUR points. Oh well, they can keep that stuff.

bread's done
Back