GameStop Spring Breaks Sale (4/1-4/7)

skycat561

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
[preview] [IMG-R=5838]26965[/IMG-R]The GameStop Spring Sale features buy 2, get 1 free sales on PSP and DS games and accessories and discounts on games from all platforms.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop Spring Breaks Sale [/preview]

:3ds:
Ben 10: Galactic Racing 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 49.99

:ds:
LEGO Batman 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 14.99​
icongs_r1.gif
B2G1 on preowned DS games and accessories

:360:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Gears of War 3 29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Hulk Hogan's Main Event 9.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning SD 39.99
Kung Fu High Impact 19.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twister Mania 9.99
Zumba Fitness Rush 39.99

:wii:
ABBA You Can Dance 19.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Go Vacation 14.99
Just Dance 29.99
Just Dance 2 29.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 19.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
Just Dance Summer Party 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Zumba Fitness 2 29.99

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twised Metal SD 49.99
White Knight Chronicles II 19.99

:psp: Vita
Hotshots Golf World Invitational $29.99
ModNation Racers $19.99
Unit 13 $29.99

:psp: PSP
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $14.99
:psp: B2G1 on preowned PSP games and accessories

:pc:
Battlefield 3 39.99
Mass Effect SD 49.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ebok007']Except it's listed as $40 without PRU codes, then $20 off and free shirt/bobblehead with PRU. If what you're saying is the case, they did a terrible job of advertising it.[/QUOTE]

Stores aren't going to have the ivy bobbleheads. My local store threw out 30+ bobble heads last month.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Anyone know how much Vanilla MK trades in for?[/QUOTE]

I don't know if they reduced it today, but I traded it in yesterday for $12 base ($19.20 after 50% promo + 10% PUR Pro).

the online prices haven't changed for Mortal Kombat Komplete. its still $60.

For some reason the website wont let me see if White Knight Chronicles 2 new is in stock

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']the 50% bonus is still going today, at least it says through April 1st[/QUOTE]

I went to trade in some games yesterday and I was told that was the last day and today you wouldn't get the extra 50%.

Can anyone confirm if GS lowered the used prices of the games currently on sale? Id love to pick up WKC2 below 19.99 used since I already have an online pass for that game ( took from New display case from GS :p).

[quote name='xewndar1']Can anyone confirm if GS lowered the used prices of the games currently on sale? Id love to pick up WKC2 below 19.99 used since I already have an online pass for that game ( took from New display case from GS :p).[/QUOTE]

Wow. What an asshole. You realize somebody bought that game and didn't get the online pass because of it, right?

just a heads up i tried to use a $ 5 off any one item pur coupon to buy
assassins cred rev. and the computer blocked it. the guy behind the counter manually adjusted the trans. so i could get it for 14.99 w/coupon .. but its just weird that the computer is blocking the coupon in that 1 item .. the guy tried several other games new 360 games that were in the flyer and they all rang up fine.

can someone who works at gs give a heads up as to why the comp.is blocking that coupon from that 1 game ?

whats even stranger is that the pur website has removed the $ 5 off any 1 item from entirely . it was usually redeemable for 5k points it was there last night but today it is gone ?.

edit: my ac:r was sealed and still had the gamestop pre order promo code sheet in it the one with the extra mission the extra char.and weapon and ammo pouch

Ugh, the website won't let you check the used availability of MK: K at your stores! and yes the TIV held for vanilla MK so it's still $12 at least for :360:

[quote name='BoromirsFan']the online prices haven't changed for Mortal Kombat Komplete. its still $60.

For some reason the website wont let me see if White Knight Chronicles 2 new is in stock[/QUOTE]

I think you need to be a pur silver member to get mk for 29.99

My store (Ocala Corners, Tallahassee FL) had several copies of GTA IV: Complete sealed. Been waiting for this game to be $20 and in-stock for a while. Score!

[quote name='BoromirsFan']the online prices haven't changed for Mortal Kombat Komplete. its still $60. [/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing as this and Mario vs Sonic London are the only ones I want from this sale.

I guess I'll find out in an hr.

[quote name='xewndar1']Can anyone confirm if GS lowered the used prices of the games currently on sale? Id love to pick up WKC2 below 19.99 used since I already have an online pass for that game ( took from New display case from GS :p).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NEP']Wow. What an asshole. You realize somebody bought that game and didn't get the online pass because of it, right?[/QUOTE]

This is also one reason i never buy gutted copies of a new game at gamestop. my local store only takes out the disks and leave the manuals and if there are coupons inside the display case for everyone to see or take. So you'll never know if the coupons will still work at time of purchase.

[quote name='NEP']Wow. What an asshole. You realize somebody bought that game and didn't get the online pass because of it, right?[/QUOTE]
:applause:I never stop being amused by all of the thievery that's openly admitted to on here yet none of these comments/discussions are deleted. Yet if you mention flipping games, people bring out the fuckin' pitchforks and torches and every last post regarding it is nuked post haste.:roll:

[quote name='HELLRAZR_28']My store (Ocala Corners, Tallahassee FL) had several copies of GTA IV: Complete sealed. Been waiting for this game to be $20 and in-stock for a while. Score![/QUOTE]
It's been this price at Target for at least a couple of months now.;) So if anyone wants an alternative to giving GS their money I'd say to look there.:)

[quote name='strait edge follower']I think you need to be a pur silver member to get mk for 29.99[/QUOTE]

I just tried it online with my PUR Pro/Silver and it still showed full price. Might just grab used copy if they have it in stock.

I'm sure this has been asked before but does buying used still give you all the DLC characters?

Thinking of picking up KoA:R to support the developer. However, if I only get one RPG should it be this or wait for the Witcher in 2 weeks?

well, a used Unit 13 was marked $27.99 in pen, asked the guy if it would take 10% off that price, and it did, $25.XX. Get this, there is an Online Pass in the case, but the guy said that one is printed on the receipt. So I feel like even if the code in case is used, I still came out on top.

Didn't bother trying the $10 coupon b/c the clerk has never been cool to me in the past, and with reports that the register didn't take it, I wasn't about to fight for it.

Is Marvel vs. Capcom 3 worth it for $10? I never really play fighting games, but I have been getting more in Marvel and the trailer looks decent.

[quote name='Techman16']Is Marvel vs. Capcom 3 worth it for $10? I never really play fighting games, but I have been getting more in Marvel and the trailer looks decent.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is a great deal. The re-release add's a bunch of content, but it will be a long time before that drops to $10.

[quote name='token2k6']well, a used Unit 13 was marked $27.99 in pen, asked the guy if it would take 10% off that price, and it did, $25.XX. Get this, there is an Online Pass in the case, but the guy said that one is printed on the receipt. So I feel like even if the code in case is used, I still came out on top.

Didn't bother trying the $10 coupon b/c the clerk has never been cool to me in the past, and with reports that the register didn't take it, I wasn't about to fight for it.[/QUOTE]

so are all the used prices marked down for all the games on sale?

My GameStop honored the LA Noire CE ad price with no problem at all. They already had one of the gutted complete editions in the sale bin. Mortal Kombat Komplete is for powered up rewards pro members only. Had to renew my subscription :(

In all:
LA Noire Complete Edition $20 (honored price-gutted)
Mortal Kombat Komplete $30(sealed)
Catherine $30 (I didn't want to wait-sealed)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations $20 (sealed)

Gamestop@The Woodlands, TX - Picked up a sealed copy of the GTA IV - Complete Edition. The store did not have LA Noire Complete edition in stock. After checking with another Gamestop, he mentioned that it's not ringing up for 19.99.

Went to a nearby Target with the Gamestop print ad and price matched La Noire - Complete for 19.99.

[quote name='joker______']Sweet got assassins creed signature edition with creed 1 sealed along with MVC 3.[/QUOTE]

Signature edition ACR? Nice!! Might have to ask for that when i go to my gamestop later this afternoon... hope they still have a copy of it and not just the regular ACR ones.

Picked up the "last copy" of MK:KE. In the booklet it says you need the "kombat pass". Obviously the MK:KE doesn't come with one. Anyone know what's up with that?

[quote name='barrit']Just went to gamestop, the 10 off coupon does not stack with the sale price for unit 13[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks ! Unless I can score a ymmv deal at my gs it looks like I won't be getting hot shots golf today :(

Coupon didn't stack for modnation racers vita once I again I remember why gamestop sucks so much ass. Had to wait in line forever thanks to all the morons trading in 50 games to get $15

[quote name='Vendetta']I don't know if they reduced it today, but I traded it in yesterday for $12 base ($19.20 after 50% promo + 10% PUR Pro).[/QUOTE]

I traded it MK vanilla into Best Buy on Friday for $16 base + $8(50% bonus) for a total of $24 BB credit. Went back in this morning and picked up FF XIII-2 for $14.99 leaving $8.xx on my BB gift card. Opened up FF XIII-2, kept the novella and proceeded over to Gamestop. Traded FF in for $16 base + $8(50% bonus) for a total of $24 Gamestop credit. Purchased MK: Komplete for $7.xx out of pocket, so considering I still have $8.xx on the BB card, I upgraded to a new copy of MK:Komplete for free, and have a nice FF novella.

Happy Day.

[quote name='nas6034']Picked up the "last copy" of MK:KE. In the booklet it says you need the "kombat pass". Obviously the MK:KE doesn't come with one. Anyone know what's up with that?[/QUOTE]

try it online without it, I've heard that the manual is the same as the "vanilla" edition

[quote name='sassylaurie']I traded it MK vanilla into Best Buy on Friday for $16 base + $8(50% bonus) for a total of $24 BB credit. Went back in this morning and picked up FF XIII-2 for $14.99 leaving $8.xx on my BB gift card. Opened up FF XIII-2, kept the novella and proceeded over to Gamestop. Traded FF in for $16 base + $8(50% bonus) for a total of $24 Gamestop credit. Purchased MK: Komplete for $7.xx out of pocket, so considering I still have $8.xx on the BB card, I upgraded to a new copy of MK:Komplete for free, and have a nice FF novella.

Happy Day.[/QUOTE]

Same thing I did. Posted it last night in another thread.

[quote name='Ashtaar']try it online without it, I've heard that the manual is the same as the "vanilla" edition[/QUOTE]

Yea it's the same manual. I have no fear that it will work without a KP.

On the fence about MvC3, but I'll decide some time this week. It's too bad that there's not a BB around here or else I would have traded in my MK standard (since I don't really play it much anymore and don't have another person to play with) for a cheap SSX. Oh well.

Picked up
-Borderlands GOTY for X360
-Twister Mania for X360
-Hulk Hogan Main Event
I had no luck getting White Knight Chronicles 2 or MVC 3 for PS3

Picked up
Borderlands GOTY
Gears of War 3

I might go back later in the week to get Batman: AC if there are any copies left.

[quote name='Xellos2099']Is kof xiii for $30 worth it?[/QUOTE]

KoF is one of if not THE most strict fighting games, if you want to get good at it and play competitively its going to be much harder than the other fighting games....but if you're just a casual/button masher guess it can be fun too. The online is un-playable due to lag. I personally love it, $30 is meh imo unless its the version that comes with the soundtracks

some of you guys are getting my hopes up. hopefully i can get the ac:r signature edition, and the complete la:noire edition too.

[quote name='shotgunshine']Picked up
Borderlands GOTY
Gears of War 3

I might go back later in the week to get Batman: AC if there are any copies left.[/QUOTE]
You don't have a Best Buy near you? Arkham City is $10 at Best Buy this week after using the $20 off coupon from the @Gamer magazine they put out.

there seems to be some problems with using pur coupons with some of the games on the spring sale as i noted on page 33 and several others have noted as well

Picked up the last copy of KOF XIII for 360 at a local GS, not gutted and soundtracks included. All new copies of this game had the soundtracks Afaik.

bread's done
Back