GameStop Spring Breaks Sale (4/1-4/7)

skycat561

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
[preview] [IMG-R=5838]26965[/IMG-R]The GameStop Spring Sale features buy 2, get 1 free sales on PSP and DS games and accessories and discounts on games from all platforms.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop Spring Breaks Sale [/preview]

:3ds:
Ben 10: Galactic Racing 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 49.99

:ds:
LEGO Batman 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 14.99​
icongs_r1.gif
B2G1 on preowned DS games and accessories

:360:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Gears of War 3 29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Hulk Hogan's Main Event 9.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning SD 39.99
Kung Fu High Impact 19.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twister Mania 9.99
Zumba Fitness Rush 39.99

:wii:
ABBA You Can Dance 19.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Go Vacation 14.99
Just Dance 29.99
Just Dance 2 29.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 19.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
Just Dance Summer Party 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Zumba Fitness 2 29.99

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twised Metal SD 49.99
White Knight Chronicles II 19.99

:psp: Vita
Hotshots Golf World Invitational $29.99
ModNation Racers $19.99
Unit 13 $29.99

:psp: PSP
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $14.99
:psp: B2G1 on preowned PSP games and accessories

:pc:
Battlefield 3 39.99
Mass Effect SD 49.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
This probably goes without saying for some of you, but don't order from these guys online, they have no standards. v_v;;

Both of the 360 games I ordered have had something spilled on them, the center of the Arkham City disk looks like it has fecal matter on it, though the bottom of the disk seems okay actually. The case to RDR is all shriveled and messed, honestly don't know how it could have gotten so bad, and the disks look horrible on the bottom, but actually installed fine.

Ironically the one I was least worried about messing up, and wanting the most, was the one that doesn't even work. The copy of Super Mario 3dLand they sent me is corrupted. It gets to the title screen, says the save data is corrupted, tries to reformat, and then gives me a 'The Game Card Was Removed' error.

Honestly, when they sent me a Catwoman code for Arkham City I thought things were gonna be great... Now time to see how their customer service is.

dont expect much from gamestop cs. theyll just tell u to return the games for a refund. u can return them instore but i dont know how the employees will feel about touching the things u described.

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']This probably goes without saying for some of you, but don't order from these guys online, they have no standards. v_v;;

Both of the 360 games I ordered have had something spilled on them, the center of the Arkham City disk looks like it has fecal matter on it, though the bottom of the disk seems okay actually. The case to RDR is all shriveled and messed, honestly don't know how it could have gotten so bad, and the disks look horrible on the bottom, but actually installed fine.

Ironically the one I was least worried about messing up, and wanting the most, was the one that doesn't even work. The copy of Super Mario 3dLand they sent me is corrupted. It gets to the title screen, says the save data is corrupted, tries to reformat, and then gives me a 'The Game Card Was Removed' error.

Honestly, when they sent me a Catwoman code for Arkham City I thought things were gonna be great... Now time to see how their customer service is.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='6er']Never mind, OP has a typo. Unit 13 is $40 not $30[/QUOTE]

OP is correct. Unit 13 is $29.99 after $10 promo that ends tonight.

[quote name='sasukekun']OP is correct. Unit 13 is $29.99 after $10 promo that ends tonight.[/QUOTE]
Just saw its only mentioned on the full site. I was on mobile. Might have to stop by one

More Borderlands praise here. I hate Call of Duty / Modern Warfare (basically shooters in general) but I love Borderlands.

I think it goes back to my love of Diablo II. Think of that, but in first person and shooting instead. But with more characters (good guys and bad guys) and personality.

The DLC for this game impresses me too. Each of the Zombie/Knoxx/Claptrap DLC add 4-10 hours of gameplay, and fun/loot. While the arena was just an annoying grind I'll probably never finish.

I'll throw a positive vote on Borderlands while I'm here, I guess. I don't even play CoD single player, I find most solo shooters boring, but Borderlands is awesome solo or multi. I hope they do something about loot division for multiplayer in Borderlands 2 though. First person to rush and grab a loot box is not a good way to do it.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']I found Borderlands boring unless you were playing co-op[/QUOTE]
I played through broderlands 4 times. Twice solo and twice co-op. personally I had just as much fun either way. At times I thought the single player was better, but that was during the time when modders were running rampant.

I wanted to get Marvel vs Capcom 3. I went to the store and then found the used case took it to the front and then the guy rang it up as 17 dollars, but I told the guy it was 10 bucks. He replied back with its only 10 bucks new but the site lists it as 10 bucks pre owned.. WTF

I just tried to sign up for purchase up rewards in store. they would not let me. told me I can only join if I purchased a 15 dollar membership. I told them I thought it was there is a free version and they said no. which is of course a flat out lie.

Just sent an email to gamestop PUR, and called a neighboring store asking it THEY offered free membership, told the guy the story and he apologized for the other store.

I thought I was just mistaken, but after looking up the PUR faq when I left the store, I'm ticked. UNIT 13 could be the last purchase for at the very least a VERY long time from gamestop in general.

[quote name='coopscohen']I was told there wouldn't be an MK Komplete used by a GS employee when I asked because basically they would just be selling you the vanilla edition as the extra stuff are all DLC which I guess makes sense.[/QUOTE]

That may be wrong. On PS3 the MK Komplete comes with all of the DLC on the disc (minus the MK movie and music which actually has a DLC code). MK no longer requires a code for online play, this includes the vanilla version. Not sure about Xbox 360 so I may be wrong.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I played through broderlands 4 times. Twice solo and twice co-op. personally I had just as much fun either way. At times I thought the single player was better, but that was during the time when modders were running rampant.[/QUOTE]

I had it on PC. I thought it was fun coop when I was able to get it to work, for some odd reason I couldn't connect with a few of my friends and we tried everything (opening every single port on our routers). The single player felt very short and it wasn't that challenging. But playing Coop was a different story, every fight had a decent chance of me being killed if I wasn't careful. But in single player I could pretty much walk into a base full of enemies and clear it out with ease. Cool game though. I wish they could have made it longer and may be made some of the weapons harder to obtain. In some areas, I could clear an area to a high level chest that I knew dropped good items, save and then reload. Continue until I get a great weapon.

[quote name='brianace']Good on your mom for keeping informed, and good on you for being honest.
At 10 and 13, my kids are still too young for M-rated games, but it never fails to amaze me how many of their friends are playing the same stuff I am (Dead Island, GTA, etc)[/QUOTE]

One of my nephews, he's like 7 years old and there's kids that are playing COD and stuff. That just seems way too young. They were asking me to buy them those games and I said no, I told their parents not to buy it as well because of how inappropriate they were for their age group.

[quote name='frpilot']do all new versions of borderlands goty have the dlc on disc instead of a token?[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. There may still be versions with the dlc voucher paper in stores, but any new game sent from distributors should be the disc version.

Borderlands was phenomenal. I didn't like it at first because my rental copy kept skipping and freezing. Then Amazon had the GOTY version on sale for $20. I instantly placed an order. I played that game for four to five months straight. I definitely enjoyed co-op more than the single player so I would open host every time. I hated that damn General Knoxx Glitch...Their mod tool helped me out there though.

just made an order at gamestop.com for catherine, dead island, white knight chronicles 2, and borderlands goty. total was about $103 ($90 plus $7.xx tax and $4.99 shipping), but i already went to 3 gamestops today and had no luck finding white knight or non-gutted catherine. didn't want to waste more time/gas driving to more gamestops.

Kinda bummed I didn't get a chance to get another copy of Assassin's Creed: Revelations after trading mine in. Stupid me.

Also didn't get any Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 or WKCII, but I can live without those.

Well I snagged a sealed copy of Borderlands GOTY and then played it all day yesterday. You really weren't kidding when you said ?amazing game".

[quote name='frpilot']just made an order at gamestop.com for catherine, dead island, white knight chronicles 2, and borderlands goty. total was about $103 ($90 plus $7.xx tax and $4.99 shipping), but i already went to 3 gamestops today and had no luck finding white knight or non-gutted catherine. didn't want to waste more time/gas driving to more gamestops.[/QUOTE]

guess you didn't use that $10 off code? also Amazon had (or still has) Borderlands and Catherine on sale

i was in gamestop a couple of days ago browsing their selection for the b2g1; over in the wii section they had a copy of the metroid prime trilogy for $60. i could not believe my eyes. a couple of years ago i thought about picking it up for when it was in the $20-30 price range. can't believe i never did. :dunce:

bread's done
Back