Gamestop stopwatch sales, price drops, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i made this forum to post all of gamestop's price drop's, stopwatch sales, contest, and more.

Stopwatch:
:ds: 10% off all new DS games $29.99 or more until 11:00am on 1/21/08

Also with poll if you have between 41-50% round up or down ex. 45%=51%, 43%=40%

Games with bonus:
:360: Lost Odyssey *includes a new mission in Lost Odyssey, plus an exclusive in-game weapon.

:360:Burnout Paradise *Steel Wheels free and free in-game GameStop-skinned car

:360: Turok * With free t-shirt and free demo disc.

Oh boy, let the onslaught begin...

Thanks for the thought and effort hockeyfun....but please refrain from creating a new post unless you have a specific deal to share that hasn't already been posted within the forum.

Now, brace yourself for the flaming!

I picked 15% or less (more like 5% or less for me), I only shop at GS if I can't find older games at other stores or online. Unless they've got a REAL deal going on I won't lie I'll be tempted heh.

What if I buy 50% of my games at Gamestop? What if I buy 43%? What if this is a pointless thread?

Where is the gaming deal in this thread???? Are you trying to gather market data for them???

Who sent you? And what color is the table cloth?

The dragon cometh and he/she/it breathes fire on ye. (It's similar to what you will be seeing in here soon)

It will be a big undertaking to keep this thread updated. Are you up to it Hockeyfun? You can start by listing today's price drops...

If you just wanted to post about a current GS deal, that'd be fine in here. With the poll and extraneous talk, it doesn't belong. If anything, it sounds like market research you're tryng to conduct for free and that's something you'll have to discuss with Cheapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back