GameStop Summer Sale- Site Live

Gold47

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/collection/gamestop-sale

"5 weeks of deals. Endless Season of Fun."

•Other
-Pre-Owned Xbox 360 (OG) $59.99 (after $40 mail-in rebate)
Link: http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-xboxrebatess2015,28zu0
-$150 credit towards new PS4/X1 when you trade in your PS360 (PS3 120gb, 360 250gb)
-Buy new PS4 and receive a free ticket to see Pixels (the Adam Sandler gaming movie) on opening weekend

•Bundles
-Assassin's Creed Bundle $39.99 (PUR $35.99) (Includes AC3, AC4, Rogue)
-COD Bundle $34.99 (PUR $31.49) (Includes Blops 1+2, Ghosts)
-X1 Game Bundle $49.99 (PUR $44.99) (Includes Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Titanfall

•Games
Yoshi's Woolly World- $49.99
Chibi-Robo Zip Lash- $29.99
Gran Turismo 6- $14.99
(PS360) GTA V $29.99
(X1/PS4) Advanced Warfare Gold- $39.99
(X1) Ghosts- $15.97
(Vita) Disney Infinty 2.0- $39.99

•Accessories
PS TV- $39.99
Diddy amiibo $9.99
DI Spider-Man playset- $24.99
DI Guardians of the Galaxy playset- $24.99
Tablet Wireless Bluetooth Controller- $4.97
Mortal Kombat Logo T-Shirt XL- $7.47
Universal Afterglow AG50 Wired Headset- $49.99
(X1) Star Wars C3PO Wired Controller- $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I should call tomorrow and ask if I have to/am able to reserve a spot in the parking lot for my tent...

...and to see if I can pre-order the new Battletoads game while I'm at it

I should call tomorrow and ask if I have to/am able to reserve a spot in the parking lot for my tent...

...and to see if I can pre-order the new Battletoads game while I'm at it
Noob. I reserved Half Life 3, which I will be flipping for major bucks. Only masochists play Battletoads.

I'm surprised nobody has posted that abused "1 800 beam up" giff yet in this thread
giphy.gif

I'm surprised nobody has posted that abused "1 800 beam up" giff yet in this thread

Beam me up Scottie on the U.S.S. TENTerprise!!!!

Noob. I reserved Half Life 3, which I will be flipping for major bucks. Only masochists play Battletoads.

giphy.gif
I can see I left my mark on this board.

Yeah I would have done it myself...but I banned myself from using gifs until Monday; I went too crazy Wednesday with gifs.

And thanks Ricequakes Classic; love that new title of yours.

sovereignNX-73811, on 20 Jun 2015 - 11:41 PM, said:
I can see I left my mark on this board.

Yeah I would have done it myself...but I banned myself from using gifs until Monday; I went too crazy Wednesday with gifs.

And thanks Ricequakes Classic; love that new title of yours.
Thanks! :D After a year of being Ranchwings, I thought it was time to go back to where it all started. :p

Lol...the best part of the e-mail I got for the "trade in your ps3/360 for $150 credit towards a ps4" promo is that the ps4 purchase includes a ticket to see Pixels with the disclaimer that the ticket is "up to a $7.50 value".  Yep, $7.50.  Because gamestop apparently thinks it's 1995.

Before I head out today, has anyone else seen this deal or is it YMMV?
If one store has it, they all have it. Gamestop's promotions are system-wide. Some stores advertise B2G2 PSP games and others don't, but they all do it.

Only problem is It's pre-owned only. Essentially only good if you're looking for Disney Infinity or Skylanders.

I'd love to know if there is a way to get the full credit without buying a new system.

Still giving only $50 for a 360 250gb s?

If one store has it, they all have it. Gamestop's promotions are system-wide. Some stores advertise B2G2 PSP games and others don't, but they all do it.

Only problem is It's pre-owned only. Essentially only good if you're looking for Disney Infinity or Skylanders.
The store I shop at had someone trade in the entire 276 figure collection of Skylanders last week, got over $500 store credit I was told.

I'd love to know if there is a way to get the full credit without buying a new system.

Still giving only $50 for a 360 250gb s?
If you bought the system & returned it you would get you cash payment refunded then your GS credit refunded to a card & it would be the promo amount.

Only other option is to trade the HDD, power brick, controller, & AV cables separately & get about $70 in store credit & keep the system shell.

Sucks that they wouldn't match Best Buy's $175 deal.

I already have a PS4 and don't even want an Xbox, but I would've used the $175 to ring every last dollar out of my unwanted second PS3, spent another $175 out of pocket, and sold the resulting Xbox One and bonus games to the tune of $400.

EDIT: So Gamestop takes Skylanders trades now? What could I get unloading the two free three figure starter sets with portals and games that came bundled with the 360 I got at Walmart Nov 2012 and Wii U last May?

Nope one of the store's regular customers. Was burned out with Skylanders.
How do you get that far in though? I got burnt out when on the first sitting of swap force (first skylanders for me at all) the game said "only a giant can lift this." All I heard was 'only more money can solve this problem!'

The store I shop at had someone trade in the entire 276 figure collection of Skylanders last week, got over $500 store credit I was told.
I wonder how long it took for the poor employee who got stuck with that...

I already have a PS4 and don't even want an Xbox, but I would've used the $175 to ring every last dollar out of my unwanted second PS3, spent another $175 out of pocket, and sold the resulting Xbox One and bonus games to the tune of $400.

EDIT: So Gamestop takes Skylanders trades now? What could I get unloading the two free three figure starter sets with portals and games that came bundled with the 360 I got at Walmart Nov 2012 and Wii U last May?
You don't get much. I would've got like $2 for the Wii U game, portal, and figurines that came with my system.

Commons aren't worth much. You might get $5-$10 in credit for the 6 figures, 2 portals, & 2 games. Values are on the website if you can find them.

Awesome sale! I bought a PS4 to get that movie ticket and 10 Sweepstakes entries. Best deal I've seen yet for a PS4.

Does anyone know if they will accept both a 360 and PS3 for the trade deal? Or only one system towards a PS4/X1?

So five weeks of deals and we start off with some promos we already had going and one on an old used console thats a load of BS..

Hats of to Gamestop trolling itself as usual

So five weeks of deals and we start off with some promos we already had going and one on an old used console thats a load of BS..

Hats of to Gamestop trolling itself as usual
I thought last year GS had a few good summer sale deals like Steel Diver for $3 and RE Operation Raccoon City I think for $5. And Sticker Star for $10.

Games on sale:
Yoshi's Woolly World
Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash
Wait, I thought it was due in the fall/winter....

"Release Date 10/X/2015"
So will still I be able to trade in my tent this fall for credit for them? Seeesh some summer, more like #Waiting4WinterAtGameStop!

And their contest sounds like a cringe-worthy bad idea

The Ultimate Gaming Meet-up
Trade your headset for a handshake. We’re going to fly you out to finally meet your co-op partner and set you both up with some serious gaming cash.
And the other week themes seem to be similarly themed romance, reunited, etc.

So will still I be able to trade in my tent this fall for credit for them? Seeesh some summer, more like #Waiting4WinterAtGameStop!

And their contest sounds like a cringe-worthy bad idea

And the other week themes seem to be similarly themed romance, reunited, etc.
Gamestop is also selling time machines during this sale.

So the same iiiish that was on sale last week (Tourismo, PSTV, Wooly)

Those are the official prices. GS had them at $59.99 and $31.99. Those were placeholders until official prices were announced.

Apparently GS is taking a page from Target's bait and switch playbook.

That's kind of sad. Less than $2 per figure and you know they had duplicates at that number.

bread's done
Back