Gamestop Survey

Can anyone with a 25 & under PM me the link? I'd be eternally grateful! I get the newsletter, but I didn't recieve the survey email.

cool i also got the invitation. i told them to send me as many surveys as possible, the more the merrier. only takes a few minutes to finish each survey.gift cards baby!!!

I've got an under 25 link and an over 25 link. First PMs will get the one requested.

Oh and if you are signed up for the Gamestop newsletter then you will get the invitation. It just takes a little bit to get the email. So if you're signed up for the newsletter please don't PM me.

yeah i got an invitation then came here to check out if anyone knew about it, i have 15 pts so far. took almost no time to do. Going for that $50 GC!

Just to let everyone know...There is a link in the confirmation email you get. Follow that link to get to a bonus survey, 5 more points, for a total of 20.

[quote name='halo4life78']Wicked one i tired to send you a pm reguarding the 25 and under link, but your inbox is full.[/quote]

Just cleared it, go ahead and send again.

For those that are curious. Here's what the under 25 site looks like.

UTalkBack.jpg

Anyone complete/offered more than the two surveys? This isn't looking too good having 15 points and the surveys being from 10/24/07. I am on the under 25 site BTW.

[quote name='cheapkevin']I selected the over 25 link, and I've been getting $ values rather than points...[/quote]How much money do you need to cash out on the over 25 link?

What the fuck ?

I've been a member of e-rewards for a few years now. But I don't see Gamestop listed as one of the partners.

I wonder if you need to sign up through the link to get that benefit?

OH MY fucking GOD there is seriously wrong with all you noobs!!
Go to the fucking website at www.gamestop.com and click on ACCOUNT register one and WAIT 10 minutes you'll get your friggen invite!!

READ THE POST!!^^!!

I signed up for both the Over 25 and Under 25 sites. There weren't any surveys do to, just profile stuff, which only gave a few points/dollars. I have a feeling this will take forever to get anything. They aren't just going to throw up 30 surveys anytime soon so get ready for a long wait.

I'm thinking this will be the same as the GameSpot Gamers Instict thing where they promise big rewards, but it will be next to impossible to actually complete/qualify for enough surveys to get the gift cards. I hope I'm wrong...

[quote name='SolidMetal']OH MY fucking GOD there is seriously wrong with all you noobs!!
Go to the fucking website at www.gamestop.com and click on ACCOUNT register one and WAIT 10 minutes you'll get your friggen invite!!

READ THE POST!!^^!!

I picked up 20 opinion points,
Does anyone take these surveys seriously or do they just click some boxes and go to submit. I personally do everything truthfully.

Hope they don't spam my home address.

[quote name='SolidMetal']OH MY fucking GOD there is seriously wrong with all you noobs!!

READ THE POST!!^^!!

I got the invite, now have $4 in my account from the surveys. Hope they send more out frequently. I dont shop at Gamestop much but a $25 giftcard would get me in the store.

I tried signing up for the newsletter/account and got nothing either. If anyone has a 25+ link they won't use, I would gladly take it...

Anyone have anymore surveys emailed to them yet? I signed up for 10+ a week and still haven't gotten anything or anything new to take.

Thanks

This is a horrible survey site. After using things like gaminglagoon and points2shop, I am disgusted at the low point values and lousy exchange rate on this gamestop "sponsored" site. I canceled my membership. I don't see the point in wasting time with this convoluted system when I can keep getting hundreds of dollars worth of stuff from the other sites I mentioned while waiting for data loads to complete at work. Plus, unlike Gamestop gift cards, I can use the other sites and have no tax or shipping charged and, oh yeah, I can use them online (unlike gamestop credit).
This made me poo myself in anger. Great.

I just got 3 surveys sent to me from the +25 site. One was only 2 questions and credited me $1. The other two were for $10 and $15. Of course I got about 3 questions into both of them and was informed that I did not qualify for the survey. They did give me partial credit for each which was like .50 or $1, not sure. WTF another survey site that will take 2 years for you to reach some reward level.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I just got 3 surveys sent to me from the +25 site. One was only 2 questions and credited me $1. The other two were for $10 and $15. Of course I got about 3 questions into both of them and was informed that I did not qualify for the survey. They did give me partial credit for each which was like .50 or $1, not sure. WTF another survey site that will take 2 years for you to reach some reward level.[/quote]

I got an e-mail saying I would get $4 for completing a 15 min survey. I finished the survey, was told they already had enough from my demographic, and got .50 Man that's a nice racket they have going. Offer $4-$15 per survey, let participants fill them out, then throw an excuse out there. They get what they wanted, we get the bologna pony straight up the poop shoot!

Also keep in mind that $4 in your account does not mean $4 toward a gamestop gift card. I believe I saw that the $25 gift card cost $50 site dollars. I could be wrong on that, but I'm pretty sure.

[quote name='Chitown021']I got an e-mail saying I would get $4 for completing a 15 min survey. I finished the survey, was told they already had enough from my demographic, and got .50 Man that's a nice racket they have going. Offer $4-$15 per survey, let participants fill them out, then throw an excuse out there. They get what they wanted, we get the bologna pony straight up the poop shoot![/quote]

Another day, another 3 offers sent from this site and 3 more DQs. Everyone offered 10-15 for signing up and I didn't make it more than a couple questions into all of them. What a waste of time. They get free info and give less than 10% of what they offer.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Another day, another 3 offers sent from this site and 3 more DQs. Everyone offered 10-15 for signing up and I didn't make it more than a couple questions into all of them. What a waste of time. They get free info and give less than 10% of what they offer.[/quote]

I'm in the under 25 link. I haven't gotten a survey yet!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Another day, another 3 offers sent from this site and 3 more DQs. Everyone offered 10-15 for signing up and I didn't make it more than a couple questions into all of them. What a waste of time. They get free info and give less than 10% of what they offer.[/quote]

dude that happens to me all the time with the Gamer Instinc surveys, they either "expired" or i get DQ'd after answering 4 questions. its almost like....uhh we arent getting the answers we like so thanks anyways

bread's done
Back