Gamestop Survey

[quote name='V Illuminati V']I got that but I can't be bothered spending 45minutes to an hour just filling out the serveys[/quote]

Well, most of the surveys I am getting I keep getting screened out within 3-4 questions so this looks like it might take forever!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well, most of the surveys I am getting I keep getting screened out within 3-4 questions so this looks like it might take forever![/quote]

Same here.

i use a few other dites, not just that one...so far i have gotten 3 surveys from that site...it will take me forever to get the gift cards

I signed up for it on Dec. 7, did the initial 3 profile things for $4 and haven't received one email since. Waste of my time so canceled it today.

I've gotten maybe seven surveys. All but one kicked me out, some after more than 10 questions. I think that's BS.

I finished one that took 45 minutes. It's been over 10 days and I didn't get credited.

So far, gigantic waste of time.

I've always been credited immediately even when it says wait up to a certain amount of days. I still get 3 or 4 a week. I'm up to $20.50 now.

^ no fair! ive gotten a total of 3 surveys emailed to me and only 1 let me finish it completely. i only have 81 points pretty lame so far for me

speak of the devil....i just got offered another survey about "entertainment" answered 10 questions before i became DQ'd, im gonna start lying next time and give the answers i know they want so i can get points

I finally got to complete a full survey! It took about 20 minutes and it was about BluRay vs. HD-DVD. Of course all of the others I didn't get to complete offered $7 or more, this one paid $3...

Ok i have tried signing up 3 times and ever time i get

Please pardon the inconvenience. Either this session has timed out or this process is currently unavailable. Please return to the home page and try again.

Then i go to the home page and there is no way to sign up.

How do i register and is this even valid anymore?

[quote name='Slappybob']Ok i have tried signing up 3 times and ever time i get

Then i go to the home page and there is no way to sign up.

How do i register and is this even valid anymore?[/quote]

It's been happening to me since the site launched... I just eventually gave up.

[quote name='floormat']up to 25.50.

watch the site fold when we all get to 49.99[/quote]

I'm right there with you. I finally got full credit on a couple surveys and have gone up to around $25.00

Guess what guys...

If you didn't get the invite e-mail, you can go to utalkback.com and request one.

Just click on faqs and right on top it says membership services. Click on that and fill out the form (be sure to select request invite).

[quote name='JTHuffy']How do you know how much $$ you have? I just know how many pts.[/QUOTE]

err uh there is no points that i know of... i just have a running total in my upper left everytime i log in. speaking of they just offered me 1.00 for a 15 second survery about video stores.

Below a certain age you get points, above that age you get $'s. Its basically the same thing, just differnet ways of saying it. They probably don't want to give hte impression they are paying children.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']BS! I got an email from them 8hrs ago and when I click on the link it says it expired...WTF! This always happens to me.[/quote]
You have some of the worst luck I've ever seen.

Wow, I just finished off a survey for $7 and have over $50 now! I'm going to submit for the GS GC today so we'll see how long it takes to actually get the card.

EDIT: So on the reward page it says you will receive the card in 10-12 business days, but when you click-thru to confirm your address it says to expect your reward in 9-11 WEEKS! Oh man...

Really? No one out there has a code for me :(. I tried to sign up for gamestop and for the gamestop newsletter with my other email and it didn't work. :(

awesome i got another survey today and what do you know! DQ'd!!!! i only have 100 points. i probably have received about 15 surveys so far and only did 1 without being DQ'd

The last survey I got, I couldn't even attempt to do...it took me to some external site for e-rewards which wouldn't recognize my e-mail address. It was for 25 points but said it would give 2 pts even if dqed. I only have 95 points so every point helps. I wish I had joined the over 25 site. Before that, it'd been about 2 months since I last got a survey. I bet I won't get to 300, let alone the 450 I want to hit, by 12/31/08. *sighs*

[quote name='1day']Strangely, even though I signed up and everything in December, I never received a single survey.[/quote]

Don't feel bad. Its not just you. I think I signed up in October and have only gotten 1.

I've earned enough points and chose to get the $25 Gamestop Card. I'll post when (if) it arrives. The weird thing is that the site gave me different information regarding when I would receive the card. First, the site said 10 to 12 days, then, 9 to 11 weeks, finally, the confirmation email went back to 10 - 12 days. Weird.

By the way, like many of you, I DQ'd on most of the surveys. I earned the credit mainly through the partial credit you get when you get DQ'd.

UPDATE:
I just received my card, today, February 20, 2008.

i have gotten a few but i think i am going to start lieing on them to get more or to keep from DQ'ing i have earned about 30 bucks but need 50 to get the gamestop card

I signed up for this a while ago. You need to do a decent amount of surveys which are far and few between and hope you fall in the necessary demographics to make serious points. One of the good sides, however, is you get at least something for your time (usually part of the total points you would have gotten if you were special.)

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Just got a survey and qualified for the full $9, just put me at $53.30!!!

Gonna redeem for the Gamestop GC.[/QUOTE]

what was the survey for ¿?

[quote name='floormat']what was the survey for ¿?[/quote]

It was a survery about what our purchases regarding new and refurbished products, why we purchase new, refurb, open box, etc.. and why we purchase open box or refurb over new. Took about 20 mins to get through it.

Can someone PM me an invite? I sent a request to them for one but they kept returning it with "In order to sign up, you have to be invited" and I was like ".....That's why I sent you guys a request to send me one....wtf"

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Can someone PM me an invite? I sent a request to them for one but they kept returning it with "In order to sign up, you have to be invited" and I was like ".....That's why I sent you guys a request to send me one....wtf"[/quote]

Yeah, me too please!!! I sent them like 5 e-mails asking for a invite and I signed up for both the GameStop and EbGames newsletters and accounts using 3 different e-mails and still nothing... :bomb::bomb::bomb:

Anyone know where to find the referals? I looked on the site and can't find who to refer soemone. I would like to help some CAGS out.

[quote name='UltimoRey']Anyone know where to find the referals? I looked on the site and can't find who to refer soemone. I would like to help some CAGS out.[/quote]

Same here, I can find nothing about referral anywhere in my account either.

[quote name='Pyramid_Party']Somene Send Me An Invite!!! Im Going Crazy!!![/quote]

I don't think it works that way. I don't think "members" can send invites. I think the only way you can join is to get an official invite from the site. How you do that I have no idea. One day I just had the invite e-mail with a link to the site in my inbox.

EDIT: Damn I'm stuck on $27. I think out of the 20 or so surveys I've been sent I've only been able to complete 2 of them for full credit.

argh just completed a survey to bring my total to 45.55 and I have a beverage survey for 7.50 waiting in the wings but when I click on it it error's out. arghhhh

bread's done
Back