Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Darkshowdo']Man i havent got mine yet i hope i get it soon, I could sure uses the $50 Gift Card

Lost Odyssey

Here i come[/QUOTE]

err its a $25 dollar gift card once you have earned $50 dollars in surveys.

Yeah, I gave up on being completely honest, because I wasn't getting enough credit. Of the last 4 surveys, I got full credit for 2 of them, 9 and 6 bucks respectively. Last one was today, for the chocolate milk one (prolly sponsored by Nesquik). I'm about halfway ($28) to the giftcard after signing up at the beginning of Dec, so I no longer consider it a complete waste of my time, and the spam hasn't been so bad (gmail spam filter is pretty damned good... almost too good, but that's another story).

I remember someone mentioned something about Pinecone, which is much more exclusive and pays in cash, so I scoured Google groups to find a usenet post with an invite link. That was at the end of Dec, and while they (Karen) did send me an email on 1/29 about not having gotten any surveys yet... I haven't gotten any surveys yet. That video testing thing might have had something to do with it, as Firefox/Mozilla didn't like that Microsoft plug-in AT ALL. Hope running it thru IE worked.

Good luck with this stuff, everyone. Viva los CAGs!

[quote name='Chitown021']I don't think it works that way. I don't think "members" can send invites. I think the only way you can join is to get an official invite from the site. How you do that I have no idea. One day I just had the invite e-mail with a link to the site in my inbox.

EDIT: Damn I'm stuck on $27. I think out of the 20 or so surveys I've been sent I've only been able to complete 2 of them for full credit.[/quote]

I'm not sure about inviting other people either, but the OP and other people on the first few pages seem to have invited at least/most one person each, proof in the links that are on the first page, so I dunno if the "invite a friend" option is still on there, but if someone manages to find it, can they send me an "under 25" invite please?

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']I'm not sure about inviting other people either, but the OP and other people on the first few pages seem to have invited at least/most one person each, proof in the links that are on the first page, so I dunno if the "invite a friend" option is still on there, but if someone manages to find it, can they send me an "under 25" invite please?[/QUOTE]

The only way to get an e-rewards account is to be invited by one of their sponsors. Everyone here got their invites because they are on the GameStop mailing list. Sign up for their newsletter and cross your fingers, maybe you'll get an invite as well. The links posted by the OP are the ones received in the GameStop invitation e-mail.

I just lost $5 because a survey stopped loading while i was taking it. I was 1 page away from done too. I hate that the surveys are often on other serveres/websites.

I *FINALLY* got a new survey today...and one that actually worked. Got 30 points, am now up to 125...now if I could only get at least 175 more, I could get something decent. Ideally 275 more and I can nab a free game with a 50$ gc =].

[quote name='thunderball']The only way to get an e-rewards account is to be invited by one of their sponsors. Everyone here got their invites because they are on the GameStop mailing list. Sign up for their newsletter and cross your fingers, maybe you'll get an invite as well. The links posted by the OP are the ones received in the GameStop invitation e-mail.[/quote]

Oh ok. My bad ^_^. I didnt really know much about that and just assumed that everyone got invites. Sorry :(

Just got the invite today, I went ahead with it but I'm not expecting much. Seems like you have to fill out $50 worth of surveys to get a $25 GS giftcard.

I'm on the old persons over 25 bracket.

Still, give me something to do at work :)

I have got a few of the Emails but for Some reason every time I got one up tell today it was messed up and It wouldnt show anything. ^_^ Today it worked.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Just redeemed for a $25 Gamestop GC. Will post if/when it arrives.[/quote]

How did you get enough points for that? Have you been doing the surveys for a while?

[quote name='Wooten']How did you get enough points for that? Have you been doing the surveys for a while?[/quote]

I was invited on 12/7. Make sure you click in the "My Account" section and click on the "Request More or Less e-Mail" and set it as 10 or mroe a week.

I would say I get about 1-2 a week. I'd probably have 2 Gamestop GC's had I gotten credit for all the surveys but that didnt happen.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I was invited on 12/7. Make sure you click in the "My Account" section and click on the "Request More or Less e-Mail" and set it as 10 or mroe a week.

I would say I get about 1-2 a week. I'd probably have 2 Gamestop GC's had I gotten credit for all the surveys but that didnt happen.[/QUOTE]
I love you :lol:

i got an invite about a week and a half ago and ive only been able to do 2 surveys :/ looks like its gonna take me a long time to get a GC. oh and i finally got the invite after signing up for gamestop mail or w/e around when this post was started haha took way to long for the invite....

Got my $25 gift card today. Arrived VERY quickly. I believe I requested it less than 2 weeks ago.

UPDATE:
Just checked, I requested my gift card February 9, 2008.

[quote name='dchrisd']Got my $25 gift card today. Arrived VERY quickly. I believe I requested it less than 2 weeks ago.

UPDATE:
Just checked, I requested my gift card February 9, 2008.[/QUOTE]

wow just in time for smash brothers. i took a 5 dollar survey 7 days ago that would put me over the top. come on credit me. please!

[quote name='floormat']wow just in time for smash brothers. i took a 5 dollar survey 7 days ago that would put me over the top. come on credit me. please![/quote]
That's what i want to use it for but im $9 short.

Ugh so I finally got my first e-mail for a new survey. It's one of those surveys that you need the quality for and I screwed one of the questions up earlier (clicked link again in e-mail so I could redo it and got an error after the last question). Anyway they would have rewarded me 40 points had I provided the qualifying answers or just a measely 3 points.

I'm not that grateful of a person when it comes to crap like that so yeah this friggin disappointing for me. I guess it's gonna take ages to get the points I need for a gift card. I'm getting too desperate for cash, can't manage to get myself hired anywhere, and now that I go to college nearly the whole week day and come back home late I probably won't get a job anytime soon :bomb:.

I have a question for you guys. Do they ever send out surveys where you don't have to answer any qualifying questions and just take the survey and get rewarded a good number of points?

Got my gift card yesterday after mailing in on 2/4/08 so it took a little over 2 weeks to arrive!

Also got two surveys the past two days for $11 & $8 each and qualified for the full amount on both of them so I'm almost half way to another GC!

I was already a member of e Rewards, I used to get free rentals to Blockbuster. Yeah I know it's cheesy but when you live away from mom and dad every free little thing you can get is gold. Plus 12 free rentals for a couple of surveys was totally worth it. Anyways, one day I was checking my email and I saw they GS/EG was a part of e Rewards. So after a few weeks of surveys I finally got the $50 so I could exchange for the $25 Gift card. I redeemed my money for the gift card and got it like two weeks later.

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg
IMG_0841.jpg

[quote name='The Chop Suey']thats great to hear guyss..too bad for me because it rediculous i have yet to get a new survey even though i signed for 10 a week :lol:[/quote]

Same here.

I signed up to get 10 surveys a week and have received 2 neither accepted me. I use another site and they send me about 5 surveys a week ranging in value, once you hit 800 points you get a $5 gift card to best buy. some surveys are worth 100 pts some are worth 50 but its adds up fast i have received 15 dollars in gift certificates for about 30mins of my time. wish this one would go through though, get that 50 dollar gift certificate and save for a wii or ds. or just get some new 360 or ps3 games.

[quote name='abstrct']Ever since I redeemed my money for the prize I been getting surveys for mucho moneys. I did one today for $32 dollahs[/quote]

awesome!

bread's done
Back