Gamestop Survey

[quote name='mattyg00013']I use another site and they send me about 5 surveys a week ranging in value, once you hit 800 points you get a $5 gift card to best buy. some surveys are worth 100 pts some are worth 50 but its adds up fast i have received 15 dollars in gift certificates for about 30mins of my time. wish this one would go through though, get that 50 dollar gift certificate and save for a wii or ds. or just get some new 360 or ps3 games.[/quote]

And what site would this be? I would like to know ^_^

OK do you guys just lie your ass off? Because you get the feel for the survey and then they ask an obvious disqualifying question, and somehow I must be the most boring person in the world as I truthfully pick the suck answer and get $.50 credit.

I get a ton of these questionaires daily but I was dropping each one, it wasn't worth my time for $.50. So should I just lie and rob them?

well be thankful that you are even getting surveys. I get an average of 1 every month (and yes, I am signed up for the 10 or more per week in my control panel)...at this rate, I don't know if I'll even have enough to get a 25$ giftcard by the end of the year.

[quote name='darkcecil32']well be thankful that you are even getting surveys. I get an average of 1 every month (and yes, I am signed up for the 10 or more per week in my control panel)...at this rate, I don't know if I'll even have enough to get a 25$ giftcard by the end of the year.[/QUOTE]

thanks for that suggestion.

been stuck at $49.70 arghhhhh qualified for a 5 dollar survey but still have not been credited.

I'm kinda in a hurry so bear with me if this question has already been asked because I;m about to leave and can't check the thread for my answer (Sorry :( ). I just got an email for a survey (FINALLY) but when I sign into the utalkback site and click on it, it says "You do not have permission to access this survey" even though they sent me the email and the link (i think) is still active. My two questions are: Is this normal? and Why would this happen (because don't they sned you surveys and stuff that you are allowed to do) ?

this survey has not worked out for me at all, i signed up for the newletter like early november so i can get an invite to this and i just got it like 2 weeks ago and ontop of that i have not received anymore surveys than the 2 i started with and i am checked for the 10 a week...i would really want to get more surveys to get GC for gamestop!

I finally reached 50 E-Rewards credits today and I turned them in for the $25 Gamestop giftcard. They said I should be receiving my giftcard within 10 days. I seem to qualify for most of the surveys; and they're pretty easy to complete faster than they estimate. Hopefully, I'll be able to earn another $25 card pretty soon.

[quote name='CaboWabo']I finally reached 50 E-Rewards credits today and I turned them in for the $25 Gamestop giftcard. They said I should be receiving my giftcard within 10 days. I seem to qualify for most of the surveys; and they're pretty easy to complete faster than they estimate. Hopefully, I'll be able to earn another $25 card pretty soon.[/quote]

You can only get one every three months/quarterly.

[quote name='abstrct']You can only get one every three months/quarterly.[/QUOTE]

hey finally made it over the hump and got the $50 credit so I can get the GS card. whee. question how long from when you requested was it till you received the gift card ? Just requested today and just wanted to see if there was any hope of getting it in time for Smash brothers. Thanks.

I'm up to about $40. I had 3 surveys in the last couple days. One said it would be worth $15 if I completed it but I was shut down before it got started. They asked what city I lived in then told me they had enough responses already.

Just let me get to $50 so I can get the GS giftcard!

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I get like 1 survey a week even though I signed up for 10...[/quote]
It all depends on what demographic you fit in. I clicked Hispanic and i think that gets me some more.

Wow the site must've gotten way behind on processing credits for surveys completed. My account went from $40 to $53.50 in the last 24 hours! I can finally cash in for the GS card!

Just broke $50 today. Redeemed and confirmed. Now ihave to decide weither to wait on brawl or to use it for something else.

Edit: Gonna use it on House of Dead

Hey guys I am trying to sign up but it wont let me since it's a US registration page, I can select Canada but it wont let me Register any thoughts?

Glad to see this is finally paying off for some people. I'm at a little over $40 now.

And hey! Don't stretch the page width with ginormous photos! Use thumbnails, plz kthxbai.

So, I just want to reiterate (now that you guys have spent almost three months busting your asses to get enough for maybe one game out of this thing) how ineffective this site is compared to things like Points2Shop. When I decided I wanted Zack & Wiki, it seriously took me about two hours total time spread out over about a week to get enough points through Points2Shop. If you want pointers on how to get the most out of either site PM me.

Free stuff is awesome, but only if you don't have to do much work to get it or go through a lot of frustration. I don't want to rub it in, it just seems like with the amount of attention this gamestop thing got you guys obviously have the energy for something like this.

[quote name='mephitical']So, I just want to reiterate (now that you guys have spent almost three months busting your asses to get enough for maybe one game out of this thing) how ineffective this site is compared to things like Points2Shop and gaminglagoon. When I decided I wanted Zack & Wiki, it seriously took me about two hours total time spread out over about a week to get enough points through Points2Shop. When I wanted a classic controller, I think I spent maybe 45 minutes on gaminglagoon and had one arrive at my house two days later. If you want pointers on how to get the most out of either site PM me - if you do it their way it will take longer.

Free stuff is awesome, but only if you don't have to do much work to get it or go through a lot of frustration. I don't want to rub it in, it just seems like with the amount of attention this gamestop thing got you guys obviously have the energy for something like this.[/quote]

Well, for those of us who are loath to (a) go through the hassle of signing up for "free" offers and then (b) deal with the customer service nightmare of cancelling them, (c) give out credit card information, (d) deal with the headache of logging in and out of multiple offer websites, and (e) whore out our sigs/profiles/souls with referral links, this is vastly preferrable. Sure, it takes longer, but it's anonymous and autonomous, baby.

On that note, $49.30! Tastes like chicken.

I finally got the email and was accepted a few weeks ago. I get about one or two offers a day.

Normally, I don't qualify for anything and only get partial (or a survey will be full within two hours of getting the email).

But, I finally had a survey go all the way to completion. Once that goes through, I'll be around $16.

To Mephitical. Yeah, I get a lot more through, say, yourfree360games, but there is much more of a hassle, too.

I can, and sometimes do, surveys while I'm on the phone at work.

[quote name='dfg']Well, for those of us who are loathe to (a) go through the hassle of signing up for "free" offers and then (b) deal with the customer service nightmare of cancelling them, (c) give out credit card information, (d) deal with the headache of logging in and out of multiple offer websites, and (e) whore out our sigs/profiles/souls with referral links, this is vastly preferrable. Sure, it takes longer, but it's anonymous and autonomous, baby.

On that note, $49.30! Tastes like chicken.[/quote]

I'm not sure what you guys are doing differently on these sites. I've never signed up for anything through any of them - you're not actually in the "free" offers section if you are agreeing to something and then having to cancel it. I've also never, ever given my credit card info to anyone. Or my real personal information. And I get nothing from referrals, that I've seen at least. All my $$ comes from no-strings-attached free offers.

I spend maybe 1/2 hour two days a week while I'm waiting for reports to run at work in the morning and I can get about $20 between Points2Shop and Gaming lagoon in that time. I seriously haven't ever paid for a Wii accessory or Wii points.

[quote name='mephitical']I'm not sure what you guys are doing differently on these sites. I've never signed up for anything through any of them - you're not actually in the "free" offers section if you are agreeing to something and then having to cancel it. I've also never, ever given my credit card info to anyone. Or my real personal information. And I get nothing from referrals, that I've seen at least. All my $$ comes from no-strings-attached free offers.

I spend maybe 1/2 hour two days a week while I'm waiting for reports to run at work in the morning and I can get about $20 between Points2Shop and Gaming lagoon in that time. I seriously haven't ever paid for a Wii accessory or Wii points.[/quote]

Ah, so you include referral links in your sig for their decorative purposes? Okay, how much for that bridge, too?

Just looking at the sample offers on one of your sites reveals they're shady-as-shit "generate income" and late-nite-infomercial type crap.

Pass.

[quote name='dfg']Ah, so you include referral links in your sig for their decorative purposes? Okay, how much for that bridge, too?

Just looking at the sample offers on one of your sites reveals they're shady-as-shit "generate income" and late-nite-infomercial type crap.

Pass.[/quote]

The hell? I was seriously offering help and advice to help save what seemed to be a lot of needless effort for little reward. I tried this gamestop thing and it was terrible in terms of reward:work ratio. I've gotten a lot out of those other sites with minimal effort and really just wanted to share the wealth. I don't catch the bridge reference.

for those going through with this dont forget to click the link in your email as well as on the site. you get 5 extra cents for clicking the link on the e-mail. I know not much but after 20 surveys ( prob the least you would do to get the card) thats an extra dollar. bleh not much I know but its some tin.

[quote name='mephitical']The hell? I was seriously offering help and advice to help save what seemed to be a lot of needless effort for little reward. I tried this gamestop thing and it was terrible in terms of reward:work ratio. I've gotten a lot out of those other sites with minimal effort and really just wanted to share the wealth. I don't catch the bridge reference.[/quote]

1. Good for you.

2. You sound full of shit.

3. Bye.

Wow, I am getting a ton of surveys from this. Probably 5+ per week. Most of them seem to be focused on my business. I almost have enough for another gift card. Is there a limit to how many you can receive?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Wow, I am getting a ton of surveys from this. Probably 5+ per week. Most of them seem to be focused on my business. I almost have enough for another gift card. Is there a limit to how many you can receive?[/quote]
I think 1 per quarter

I am doing the u.talk.back and Gamer's instinct survey sites and it will take forever to get anything from them. some of the surveys I get are already over by the time i get to them in my e-mail. And when I do get into one, i'm usually screened out in 5-10 mins.

i don't know wtf is going on, i've been a member of this since the beginning of january and only get like one survey every 2 and a half weeks.

Yea, for some reason I have gotten absolutely no surveys.
I have been a member since the site opened and am signed up for 10+ surveys a week.
But this site did get me into the Get Paid for Surveys Business.
So at least I am now making some money thanks to this silly site.
Good for those people who it worked for!

your profile determins it mostly ist seems and it also seems to depend on how you answer survey's expecially those specific 25 cent ones. The narrower my profile become the less I get... thinking of reupdating my profile with widely broad choices...

[quote name='Birakon']i don't know wtf is going on, i've been a member of this since the beginning of january and only get like one survey every 2 and a half weeks.[/quote]

about once every week and a half here.

Got a little over 160 points and was screened out quite a few times. Hopefully in around August ill have a $50GC from GS.

It takes forever for them just to send me 1 survey... it seems very slow. I don't mind filling it out though if i'm selling my plasma. Then I'm making money and gift cards.

I just qualified for an $11 survey on beer advertising and hit $50 for the GS gift card. Not too bad for wasting some time at work :)

[quote name='naiku']about once every week and a half here.

Got a little over 160 points and was screened out quite a few times. Hopefully in around August ill have a $50GC from GS.[/quote]

Since I joined last October, I've gotten TWO. My profile includes a bunch of stuff, I filled it out very thoroughly. I have no idea why I'm not getting any surveys.

I'm under the eRewards one but, honestly, I just opt for other rewards instead. I need to earn X amount in surveys for .5X credit at GS? No thanks. I'll just take the straight $15 to Borders.

Faster accrual + better coupons = :D

Still though, something for relatively nothing is never a bad thing no matter the service.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Has anyone tried broadening their profile yet? Do you actually receive more surveys if you do? Cause that would be great lol[/quote]

Not sure, but I'm practically an alcoholic and have yet to get a survey about alcohol. Who knows, I just increased my income and things I own.

I am getting so few of the surveys that I will get something in 5 years minum. I honestly thought my spam filter was blocking the surveys.

Finally got my GS giftcard today. I ordered 2/28 and it just arrived today (3/17). Takes forever to get enough credit to order and then it takes forever to arrive.

bread's done
Back