Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Chitown021']That's weird. I've been a member of this site for almost a year now and I just got another invite...[/quote]

Same here.

I also received my Q3 card today. Now I just have to wait until October to redeem the next one.

Damn, The utalkback site says that only Canadians and Americans can use it, but I'm a Canadian but it won't let me change the country from US to Canada...that sucks, any other canadians getting the problem?

I got my invitation today, I just finished completing two surveys plus confirming the verification.. I got 25 pts
how can I get more surveys? when will they send it to me?

[quote name='uchihabutter']300 points for the GS $25:)[/quote]

Yeah, sounds about right. For me, I have to earn $50 for a $25 giftcard:whistle2:s:whistle2:s

You're not serious. It's gonna take forever for me then. I have a feeling I'm going to keep getting surveys like the one I just got, where they know I don't qualify, so I only get $.50 instead of the $4.00 it was worth.

[quote name='VioletArrows']You're not serious. It's gonna take forever for me then. I have a feeling I'm going to keep getting surveys like the one I just got, where they know I don't qualify, so I only get $.50 instead of the $4.00 it was worth.[/quote]

a few tips violet arrows(you have 3 months you should be able to rack up enough points in that time to get one).

-when they ask if you or any of your family work in a certain industry. ALWAYS SAY NO. if they ask again then type consultant or something along those lines.

-sometimes when you get rejected for a survey you might be able to do it again. just click back in and see where it takes you. I got lucky a few times on some bigger surveys for 10 and 12 dollars.

-also make sure you glance through all the questions and don't just click not sure of whatever. I was booted out once for just clicking and not reading.

-make sure you have your settings changed to 10 or more surveys a week. occasionally you WILL GET DRY SPELLS. just ride it out and the surveys will come. you can also redo your settings for this. sometimes i get a survey right after i adjust this again in my profile.

can't think of any more big tips to share. but trust me you will have your chance to get a card this quarter.

can anybody else think of anything to add?

Well, I did everything they had when I first started and singed up to get like 10 or more a week. I only have like $6 right now, but I am also part of the Borders Rewards and they send out surveys too that you can credit to the e-rewards account.

How come I didn't get any surveys today? how often do i get surveys? I only did two surveys since I got my invitation :( total of points I have is 25points

[quote name='uchihabutter']How come I didn't get any surveys today? how often do i get surveys? I only did two surveys since I got my invitation :( total of points I have is 25points[/quote]

Well, it varies from person to person. Some people like most posting in this thread get surveys regularly every week or something, others get lucky and get the surveys that count for big bucks, and others like me don't get many surveys so it'll take a while to get GC's.

You'll find out which category you fit into by the first few months.

Also, fiddle around with your profile a bit, some people have reported more surveys if you do so. And make sure the "# of surveys" is set to 10 or more per week. But they never send out that many anyways, so its just a failsafe in case they ever decide to do so ^_^.

Thank you ^__^
Will I get surveys by email or I have to check their sites every week?
I didn't get much either T_T only 2 which was 15 points plus confirming my email which got me 10 points. total: 25 =_=

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Well, it varies from person to person. Some people like most posting in this thread get surveys regularly every week or something, others get lucky and get the surveys that count for big bucks, and others like me don't get many surveys so it'll take a while to get GC's.

You'll find out which category you fit into by the first few months.

Also, fiddle around with your profile a bit, some people have reported more surveys if you do so. And make sure the "# of surveys" is set to 10 or more per week. But they never send out that many anyways, so its just a failsafe in case they ever decide to do so ^_^.[/quote]

I seem to be getting a whole lot of 5 cent and 40 cent surveys. Yay fot not being part of any demographic that these people are interested in.

I received two today, and qualified for one.
If the survey is about tv, then lie and tell them what they want you to hear.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']we need to make a wiki or guide or something about this.[/QUOTE]

The thing about that is, that this offer is can only be obtained when you get invited, and although they've decided to mass invite right now, that might not be the case 3 months down the line.

I joined up right when I got the email I think it was a week ago, I haven't gotten a survey since and I've been checking the emails. I feel a bit ripped off at this point.

[quote name='uchihabutter']Thank you ^__^
Will I get surveys by email or I have to check their sites every week?
I didn't get much either T_T only 2 which was 15 points plus confirming my email which got me 10 points. total: 25 =_=[/quote]

Well, you get "alert emails" that tell you when a new survey is up. However, the link to the survey is inside the email, so you don't have to log in every day to check.

[quote name='Rebelphoenix']I joined up right when I got the email I think it was a week ago, I haven't gotten a survey since and I've been checking the emails. I feel a bit ripped off at this point.[/quote]

Don't worry, when I first joined, it took exactly 3 months before I got any surveys at all. I'm barely getting any as of now, but hey some is always better than none. Please be patient and they will come ^_^

WHAT THE fuck!!! I accidentally clicked a survey and the exited it, and now it won't let me take it. But it still is on the front menu under available surveys.

[quote name='cycophuk']How do you sign up to get emails from GameStop and is it to late to get in on the survey thing?[/quote]

Well, its never too late to get in on the survey site, but the thing is its better off to ask for a sign up link from someone else on here than actually subscribing to the newsletter and waiting for them to invite you.

But if you want to take your chances, just go to Gamestop.com and theres a section on the left hand side that says "Newsletter". Just enter your email there and play the waiting game.

[quote name='yukafls']WHAT THE fuck!!! I accidentally clicked a survey and the exited it, and now it won't let me take it. But it still is on the front menu under available surveys.[/quote]

Yeah, that happens a lot, don't stress about it, there'll be other surveys.....hopefully ^_^

Yeah, but it was like $5 one. And the thing that pisses me off is that it is in the available category and when I click it, it says thanks for taking the survey. Its like, take it off the front menu if I can't take it.

[quote name='hotpocketninja']can i have two accounts? one under my sister's name?
i want two gift cards.. american eagle and game stop[/quote]

Its possible, but she has to be the one taking the surveys. You're not allowed to do the surveys on both accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Its possible, but she has to be the one taking the surveys. You're not allowed to do the surveys on both accounts.[/quote]
ok
i dont wanna risk and lose my account.. so..can we use the same internet & home address? i dont mind if we need ids to prove it or anything.. im willing to show it

I finally got an invite to this. I'm sure it'll be a while before I earn any rewards, but at least they may come some day down the line.

what the hell?
after almost 2 weeks I finally got another survey, but it disqualified me because I don't fucking smoke.
2 points instead of 25. next time I guess I'll just lie

lol They sent me a message yesterday to do a survey, completed it and got the points. And then today, I get another message to do the same exact survey! It wouldn't let me through the first page though lmao.

My wife signed up for e-rewards under pizza hut. when she signed up she had a pizza hut reward option and gamestop option. after a couple of weeks of accuring funds she checks back and they are both gone. She e-mailed them and they said since it was a pizza hut invite that she cannot get gamestop rewards and also that pizza hut offer is not availabe in our area. Effectively leaving us with nothing.

At that point we just kinda left it at that. A few days ago she received a Gamestop invite. We e-mailed them asking to add gamestop to her current account or should we open a new account with the gamestop invite and have them transfer the current account funds there?

There response was you cannot have more than one account per individual and that since gamestop was not the original inviter they cannot be added and ended the e-mail there effectively not answering anything...

She replied yet again saying that without one of those rewards there is effectively nothing we would ever use.

Were waiting for another response, not holding out to much hope but hoping.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on how to handle this ¿? Thanks all.

Meh? Something is up with this or I just have the worst luck. It seems like every survey I get that I qualify for ends up with a tiny penny reward due to the survey already getting the desired amount of applicants, even on ones that I literally just got the email about.

[quote name='floormat']My wife signed up for e-rewards under pizza hut. when she signed up she had a pizza hut reward option and gamestop option. after a couple of weeks of accuring funds she checks back and they are both gone. She e-mailed them and they said since it was a pizza hut invite that she cannot get gamestop rewards and also that pizza hut offer is not availabe in our area. Effectively leaving us with nothing.

At that point we just kinda left it at that. A few days ago she received a Gamestop invite. We e-mailed them asking to add gamestop to her current account or should we open a new account with the gamestop invite and have them transfer the current account funds there?

There response was you cannot have more than one account per individual and that since gamestop was not the original inviter they cannot be added and ended the e-mail there effectively not answering anything...

She replied yet again saying that without one of those rewards there is effectively nothing we would ever use.

Were waiting for another response, not holding out to much hope but hoping.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on how to handle this ¿? Thanks all.[/quote]

I'd say just give up on your old account if they're not going to help you with it. Just create a new one on a different email address. It was only a couple weeks, like you said.

[quote name='tianxia']I'd say just give up on your old account if they're not going to help you with it. Just create a new one on a different email address. It was only a couple weeks, like you said.[/QUOTE]

she managed to get $71 dollars in credit in that one month!!!

aarghhh

[quote name='floormat']she managed to get $71 dollars in credit in that one month!!!

aarghhh[/quote]

I'm not sure but the 3 choices I can see from your position are:

1) Keep trying to transfer the funds cause they kinda messed up on their part.

2) Cash out on some giftcard that you have a remote chance of trading for the ones you want, or some store that could refund your money for bringing in a giftcard.

3) Give up and try anew on the Gamestop Account.

same thing happened to me.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']lol They sent me a message yesterday to do a survey, completed it and got the points. And then today, I get another message to do the same exact survey! It wouldn't let me through the first page though lmao.[/quote]

ive taken a few surveys recently and got reject from all of them. Im less tahn $6 away from my 3rd one. I really wish they would let me get it so i can get my psp already.

also for those of you begging for links, you hsould also put wether you are over or under 25. And dont make a new post requesting.

[quote name='UltimoRey']ive taken a few surveys recently and got reject from all of them. Im less tahn $6 away from my 3rd one. I really wish they would let me get it so i can get my psp already.

also for those of you begging for links, you hsould also put wether you are over or under 25. And dont make a new post requesting.[/quote]

haha same here, im working on a psp too.. i didnt get any card yet =_= but im hoping to score $25 :)

bread's done
Back