Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Link927']My brother who opened an account recently also saw the $75 pricetag, while I also have it for $50. I have a feeling once my renewal comes up I'll probably be thrown into the new bracket as well.[/QUOTE]

The $75 thing has been around since at least last quarter if not the one before that. I believe it is only for new members, as I haven't had mine increase during that time.

[quote name='macontosh2000']I just ordered one today and it was still $50.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I should have been more explicit. It's $75 for new accounts. Old accounts still have it at $50.

Just got an email about utalkback...

Thank you for your participation in the u.talk.back® Opinion Panel. We would like to inform you about an important change to the u.talk.back program.

IMPORTANT U.TALK.BACK NEWS
Effective December 15, 2011, u.talk.back surveys and earning opportunities will no longer be offered through the u.talk.back program. Your u.talk.back account will remain active, and you will have login access to the u.talk.back Web site until 11:59 P.M. (CST), December 14, 2011.

For full details about this u.talk.back program change, please visit our FAQ.

EXCLUSIVE OFFER
As a loyal u.talk.back Member, we're extending an exclusive invitation to you to join the e-Rewards® Opinion Panel and earn some of the same exciting Rewards you earn with u.talk.back. With e-Rewards, you'll receive even more frequent and relevant survey invitations – and earn Rewards even faster!

Enroll today, and we'll convert your u.talk.back Opinions Points to e-Rewards Currency:

Four (4) u.talk.back Opinion Points = $1.00 in e-Rewards Currency

So is it worth converting over, or just getting what ya can before they end utalkback?

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Just got an email about utalkback...

So is it worth converting over, or just getting what ya can before they end utalkback?[/QUOTE]

I think it's worth converting. I actually like e-Rewards better than u.talk.back, and I've used both. I seem to get more offers from the former. I've earned $75 in Gamestop Gift cards in the same amount of time it's taken me to earn a $50 gift card from u.talk.back, and I'm very close to my fourth $25 gift card.

Well, it depends on what terms you get when they offer you the conversion. Will it be the $25 Gamestop giftcards for $50 or will it be under the $75 level that newer members seem to be getting?

[quote name='Chitown021']Well, it depends on what terms you get when they offer you the conversion. Will it be the $25 Gamestop giftcards for $50 or will it be under the $75 level that newer members seem to be getting?[/QUOTE]

It's at $75. Lame. my wife was part of u.talk.back and she moved it over to e-rewards when she got the e-mail and it's 75 for her.

[quote name='KoRuPT']I think it's worth converting. I actually like e-Rewards better than u.talk.back, and I've used both. I seem to get more offers from the former. I've earned $75 in Gamestop Gift cards in the same amount of time it's taken me to earn a $50 gift card from u.talk.back, and I'm very close to my fourth $25 gift card.[/QUOTE]

But I didn't see GameStop listed in e-rewards' rewards....am I blind?

^ The rewards are different depending on the partner from which you enrolled. Some people show Target as a reward, others don't; some get Gamestop.

[quote name='dfg']^ The rewards are different depending on the partner from which you enrolled. Some people show Target as a reward, others don't; some get Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't enrolled, just browsed their site. Didn't want to commit if I would get screwed. So is it worth the risk to migrate? I have ~370 points, so that'd be ~$92.50 at e-rewards...

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']But I didn't see GameStop listed in e-rewards' rewards....am I blind?[/QUOTE]

I thought I read somewhere in this thread that the GameStop reward is only available if you get a GameStop-themed email solicitation.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']I hadn't enrolled, just browsed their site. Didn't want to commit if I would get screwed. So is it worth the risk to migrate? I have ~370 points, so that'd be ~$92.50 at e-rewards...[/QUOTE]

I had 379 points, then went over to E-Rewards and was all excited cause I got $94ish in E-rewards.

Then I looked at the Gamestop gift cards, and saw it's $75 in E-rewards currency for a frickin' $25 GS gift card... And I was kicking myself because 450 UTB points would've been a $50 GS, and it's possible that I could've made the extra points before December (though not very likely).

So I dunno what to tell you. If you can get to 450 points before December, assuming they will still send UTB surveys, go for it, but otherwise I dunno how long the 4 UTB to $1 currency offer will last.

All I know is, once I cash out, I likely won't be doing E-Rewards - they don't seem like they'll pay very well. I have plenty of other good-paying sites so I don't need to waste my time on this one.

I'm really kicking myself for blowing this off last month. I got two good surveys in the last couple of days and now I'm $1.50 away from a gift card. I hope I can get it in time for black friday, but it's not likely.

I've never gotten an email to join UTalkBack or E-Rewards. Never. Was there something I was supposed to do to get in/get better chances? Apparently they're closing on December 15th, eh?

Got the email about the switch from UTB to E-Rewards. I've had an E-Rewards account since 2008, but got a u.talk.back account around February. I have 209 points, which would be over $50 and would get me an instant $25 gift card. It says you can convert your UTB points to E-Rewards points for an existing E-Rewards account if you email CS, but I'm pretty sure I said I was 17 or something when signing up for UTB. I'm wondering if they'll give me trouble over inconsistent info. I don't really want to transfer all those UTB points into a new E-Rewards dummy account and get stuck with that $75 for a $25 gift card bullshit.

Bumping for a reminder to anyone with an account. There is only a day or two left until the UTB site gets shut down. I emailed them and got my points transfered to my E-Rewards account. Took less than 24 hours.

[quote name='NathanOfLight']I had 379 points, then went over to E-Rewards and was all excited cause I got $94ish in E-rewards.

Then I looked at the Gamestop gift cards, and saw it's $75 in E-rewards currency for a frickin' $25 GS gift card... And I was kicking myself because 450 UTB points would've been a $50 GS, and it's possible that I could've made the extra points before December (though not very likely).

So I dunno what to tell you. If you can get to 450 points before December, assuming they will still send UTB surveys, go for it, but otherwise I dunno how long the 4 UTB to $1 currency offer will last.

All I know is, once I cash out, I likely won't be doing E-Rewards - they don't seem like they'll pay very well. I have plenty of other good-paying sites so I don't need to waste my time on this one.[/QUOTE]

What other good-paying sites are their? if you don't mind sharing

I've been getting really unlucky with the E-Rewards surveys as of late. Haven't passed one in awhile. I might not get to $50 in time so I can start 2012 with a gift card order.

Since it's the beginning of a new year be sure and check your account to see if your remaining bucks are going to expire. I had a message saying that they are allowing me to carry all of them over without expiration. In the past they made me use up all of my remaining cash by the end of January or lose 75% of them.

[quote name='slickcaggamer']I just wanted to bump the thread and remind everyone that a new quarter has begun. It's time to redeem those e-rewards dollars.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for doing that. Ordered mine today.

Man, this is the first new quarter in a long time I haven't been able to redeem for a card. It might have something to do with the 300 unanswered surveys (not all e-rewards) in my inbox...

[quote name='Third Eye']If anyone has an invite, please let me know. Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='SolarUxie']I would also like an invite Please! :D[/QUOTE]

In order to get my invite, I had to signup for GameStops e-mail on the gamestop.com website and wait for an invite to be e-mailed to me. You may have to do the same as well.

I also got my gift card on Monday, so it was a fast turn around time.

I just wanted to thank the CAGs who post here and especially the user who invited me, whom I can unfortunately no longer remember, for this thread. Last week I filled out a survey, got a few bucks, and was told that I qualified for another study. Today they emailed me and are paying me $200 to test out a piece of technology for a few months. All of the annoying surveys that I received a paltry 25 cents for after being disqualified 10 minutes in are now worth it.

I can't go into more detail because A) I signed an NDA B) the survey already finished and c) it's locally focused so the vast majority of people reading this couldn't take part anyway. Thanks again, CAG! Without you I would have never gotten in on this.

I just signed up for the emails on the website, but if anyone has an invite, I would be very interested. Thanks.

[quote name='louiedog']I just wanted to thank the CAGs who post here and especially the user who invited me, whom I can unfortunately no longer remember, for this thread. Last week I filled out a survey, got a few bucks, and was told that I qualified for another study. Today they emailed me and are paying me $200 to test out a piece of technology for a few months. All of the annoying surveys that I received a paltry 25 cents for after being disqualified 10 minutes in are now worth it.

I can't go into more detail because A) I signed an NDA B) the survey already finished and c) it's locally focused so the vast majority of people reading this couldn't take part anyway. Thanks again, CAG! Without you I would have never gotten in on this.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty sweet. I've gotten some cool things and bonus money opportunities from e-rewards, but not that much. I did get $75 real dollars for recording my eating habits for a week and then taking a follow-up survey, which was super easy. And I got some shaving cream to test for some extra e-rewards currency. I have gotten two rolls of toiler paper to test out as well. Plus my standard, old faithful Gamestop gift cards I use with my e-rewards currency every three months. I love it!

[quote name='mightymek'] I did get $75 real dollars for recording my eating habits for a week and then taking a follow-up survey, which was super easy.[/QUOTE]

Like a journal or actually recording yourself through voice/video?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Like a journal or actually recording yourself through voice/video?[/QUOTE]
Just signed up for Swagbucks under you. Thanks!

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Like a journal or actually recording yourself through voice/video?[/QUOTE]

A journal. They had me log into their website and just type in what I ate, how many calories it was, etc.

Reminder - A new quarter has begun (4/1/12). It's time to redeem those e-rewards dollars you have been saving up.

Go get yourself another Gamestop gift card or whatever you want for that matter.

Enjoy!

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Oh man, I'm actually behind. This quarter lasts till June right?[/QUOTE]

Yes sir!

First Quarter (Jan. 1 - March 31)
Second Quarter (April 1 - June 30)
Third Quarter (July 1 - Sept. 30)
Fourth Quarter (Oct. 1 - Dec. 31)

I think I may have gotten one of these a while ago but there was no GS GC as an option.

As a pur member do I have to do anything else to get an email about the survey?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I think I may have gotten one of these a while ago but there was no GS GC as an option.

As a pur member do I have to do anything else to get an email about the survey?[/QUOTE]

All I needed was the newsletter. I wasn't even a PUR member back then if I remember correctly.

I wasn't in PUR either. It's just... random. :/ What I find interesting is that I was invited to do this by Gamestop, and have only received video game surveys maybe twice in the last 4 years.

bread's done
Back