GameStop TIV/Promos: Old Thread, New Thread in First/Last Posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
Old thread, new thread here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8775793

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. The second post is blank currently but is there for expansion or to revert back to the way things were. Third post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Fourth post has the PS2/GC values. Fifth post has DS/PSP values. Sixth post has hardware/accessory values for all systems.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

Upcoming Promotions:

[quote name='Anonymous GameStop Employee']Trade 3 for 10 is extended.
50 for ps3/xb360 towards new hardware is extended.
25% power trade for Madden and Gears
40% more towards Rage (not yet confirmed but thats what i am told)

50% more towards preowned ends
40% towards e3 titles ends.[/QUOTE]

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Trade 3 for an extra $10 (Ends 8/21/11)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any 3 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP or 3DS games and get an extra $10 in-store credit.

Games with a trade value less than $2.00 are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.[/QUOTE]

$50 Hardware Bonus Toward New Hardware (Ends 8/21/11)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get $50 extra in-store credit on any Xbox 360 or PS3 system traded toward any new hardware.

Offer valid toward the purchase of new hardware only. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.[/QUOTE]

Power Trade 25% - Gears of War 3, Madden 2012 or Rage (Ends 8/21/11)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Power Trade: Get a 25% trade bonus on any games traded toward a new copy of Gears of War 3, Madden 2012 or RAGE.

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of Gears of War 3, Madden 2012 or RAGE. While supplies last. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.[/QUOTE]

$30 NCAA to Madden Rollover Coupon (Ends 9/4/11)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get $30 in-store credit for NCAA 2012 when traded toward the purchase of Madden NFL 2012.

Coupon required, limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Trade value amount must be applied toward reserve/purchase of a new Madden '12. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Offer not valid toward cash trades. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.Offer expires 09/04/11[/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value:
$0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2)
*Fat unit requires either back cover or network adapter*
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet:

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
base values

ps3

Portal 2 $23
Heavy Rain $15

Bulletstorm $15
Dead Space $7
Resident Evil 5 $7
Kane & Lynch 2 $5
Backyard Sports Rookie Rush $5
Band Hero $4
Halo 3 ODST $5
Rock Band 2 $2
Fight Night Round 4 $3
Dynasty Warriors 6 $6
Ghostbusters $5
Guitar Hero Smash Hits $5
Guitar Hero 5 $4

[quote name='ral1121']Which version of Battlefield Bad Company 2 is listed on the Trade in page? Ultimate edition or regular edition?[/QUOTE]

All BFBC 2 copies trade in for the same value as Gamestop must assume the codes included have been used.

5-25
XBox 360

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $20
Oblivion GotY $15

Oh, in case no one's posted.

05/23/11
Xbox 360
LA Noire's TIV is $25...

Makes it $37.50 with the 40% extra TIV coupon and the 10% PUR bonus.

They must be getting quite a number of trade-ins for it (maybe due to people just buying it to sell the DLC to people who can't wait).

[quote name='silentxstereo']If i wanted to get the extra $10 for 3 and i have more than 3 to trade could i do a separate transaction?[/QUOTE]

For the 3 for $10 offer, you don't need to do separate transactions. Every multiple of 3 will receive the extra $10, so trade in 3 get $10 extra, trade in 6 get $20 extra, etc. (as long as each trade in has a base value of $2 or more).

[quote name='cheapfrag']For the 3 for $10 offer, you don't need to do separate transactions. Every multiple of 3 will receive the extra $10, so trade in 3 get $10 extra, trade in 6 get $20 extra, etc. (as long as each trade in has a base value of $2 or more).[/QUOTE]

The base value of $2 thing is what prevents you from making an easy profit. I can never figure out what discount titles would have a base value of $2+.

Wow $15 for Oblivion GOTY brings it up to $22.50. The game is $30 new. That's going to drop soon because of the new edition coming out. I'm going to offload mine. Thanks!

5/25
Mortal Kombat (360) - $25 (MK coupon got me $37.50) Now that I think about it, 40% coupon would have given me the same amount. Oh well, made 2 stops for nothing.

Portal 2 (PS3) - $23

[quote name='silentxstereo']If i wanted to get the extra $10 for 3 and i have more than 3 to trade could i do a separate transaction?[/QUOTE]

No! all this in 1 transacton:
ds
club penguin 5.00
my make up 6.00
scooby doo who's watching who 7.00
50 games classic 5.00
our house 1.50
hannah montana 5.00
imagine fashion designer 3.00
imagine babyz 3.00
spider-man 3 4.00
cartoon network racing 3.00
madden 2007 3.00
puppy luv spa & resort 2.00
incredible hulk 6.00
gears 2 5.00
battlestations Midway 3.00
need for speed undercover 6.00
shek third 4.00
rock band 2 2.00
ps3
lbp 8.00

[quote name='sadunk']Wow $15 for Oblivion GOTY brings it up to $22.50. The game is $30 new. That's going to drop soon because of the new edition coming out. I'm going to offload mine. Thanks!

5/25
Mortal Kombat (360) - $25 (MK coupon got me $37.50) Now that I think about it, 40% coupon would have given me the same amount. Oh well, made 2 stops for nothing.

Portal 2 (PS3) - $23[/QUOTE]

Whoa, 360 version of MK9's TIV base is $25??? Is GS selling it new for $40 still?
I got mine for $30 from TRU... it'd be nice to have the Scorpion DLC + an extra online pass for $2.50 + tax.

[quote name='AvengingTheKite']can you return a game for a refund because you don't like it? or does there have to be something wrong it?[/QUOTE]

Well I think it depends on whether you bought it new or used. If you bought it new and OPENED it, I don't think you can return it unless it's defective. If you bought it used, yes, you can return it for any reason within 7 days.

[quote name='AvengingTheKite']can you return a game for a refund because you don't like it? or does there have to be something wrong it?[/QUOTE]

Usually you can return it up until a week after you buy it used (if you have a receipt), no questions asked. (Though it looks kinda sketch if you return it later in the week and blame tech problems, especially if it's a game that can be played through quick enough). After that, if there's a legit tech issue I assume there's a greater time period that is allowed to lapse, but I suppose proof would be needed? Most places don't take new games back that have been opened for this reason, the best you could hope for would be an exchange if it had a tech issue after a certain period of time.

^ Sorry if that sounds incredibly confusing, I hope you get what I mean.

Edit: However, if you bought new and have yet to open it, generally you can return it (depending on the store) up to 90 days later (this works if you wanna rebuy something with store credit/gift card from ANOTHER purchase or something you receive as a gift, later).

I'll provide an example if that ^ doesn't make any sense.

^^ Yes, any combo works. The 6 I listed below I traded all together and got 2 $10 bonuses applied. It was 4 Wii games, 1 DS games, and 1 PS3 game.

Rock Band 3 for both 360 and Wii was surprisingly low - $5 I think (I didn't trade them). Wii Music was like $3 (also didn't trade).

I did trade:

:ds:
Mario & Sonic Olympics - $8

:wii:
Boom Blox Bash Party - $7
Cooking Mama World Kitchen - $7
House of the Dead 2 & 3 - $8
Megamind - $5

:ps3:
Fear 2 - $7

[quote name='Mockey0111']So for the Trade 3 thing, can I trade in say 2 PS3 games and 1 360 game, or does it have to be 3 PS3 or 3 360?[/QUOTE]
You can mix and match.

base
ps3
dead space 7
elder scrolls 4 oblivion goty 15

sid meir civ rev 9
dead to rights retribution 8
fallout new vegas 8

wii
bully scholarship 7
warioland shake it 7
star wars force unleashed 7
hasbro family game night 11
tmnt smash up 7

5-26

PS3
Dynasty Warriors 6 - 8
Need for Speed: Shift - 7
Prince of Persia:FS - 7
Ratchet & Clank:ToD - 7
Spider-Man:WoS - 9
Star Wars:TFU - 7

Burnout: Paradise - 7
Dirt 2 - 10
Spider-Man:WoS - 8

Wii
Dirt 2 - 7
Flingsmash - 4
House of the Dead 2/3 - 8
Mario & Sonic:Olympic Games - 9
Spider-Man:WoS - 7
SSBBrawl - 24

Thanks for the responses guys! I'm going to trade in GTA4 360, Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Resi 5 for PS3. Going by the TIV in this thread I should get like, $19? I'll post back my reults!

PS2 composite cable: $3
PS3 composite cable: $2
Wii composite cable: $1.50

BTW, is there really any difference between the PS2 and PS3 cables? They both look the same to me...

[quote name='TheLongshot']PS2 composite cable: $3
PS3 composite cable: $2
Wii composite cable: $1.50

BTW, is there really any difference between the PS2 and PS3 cables? They both look the same to me...[/QUOTE]

There definitely isn't. The port is the same. The old PS2 cables work the same on a PS3. I've used my PS2 component cables on a friend's PS3, so we could at least get some HD graphics out of it before he had to buy a new cable. Odd how the PS2 cable is worth a buck more though. :lol:

I heard a while back that Gamestop doesn't take multiple games if you trade them in at different times or stores. Is that true? Like somehow their computer tells the csr that you've already traded this game in. Of course I know that they (usually) don't take 2 in at the same time. Thanks.

[quote name='sadunk']I heard a while back that Gamestop doesn't take multiple games if you trade them in at different times or stores. Is that true? Like somehow their computer tells the csr that you've already traded this game in. Of course I know that they (usually) don't take 2 in at the same time. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Only if you do something to make yourself look really, really sketchy does this ever happen. I've traded over 10 LBP GOTY's to 6 or 7 different Gamestops within a half hour from me in the past two weeks. Add in 11 or so DS3 controllers, 2 copies of Gears of War 2, 2 copies of Swords, and a couple Wiimotes. Not a peep from anyone about it.

[quote name='Caddywompus21']Have any of the games for the Infamous 2 promo been removed recently? Particularly Starwars FUII?[/QUOTE]
Still listed as of today on the website.

[quote name='JJSP']Still listed as of today on the website.[/QUOTE]

Ya I was just looking at the banner. Seems like last time they updated the store's system before they updated the website, but maybe I'm remembering that backwards.

[quote name='xskaxninjax']Only if you do something to make yourself look really, really sketchy does this ever happen. I've traded over 10 LBP GOTY's to 6 or 7 different Gamestops within a half hour from me in the past two weeks. Add in 11 or so DS3 controllers, 2 copies of Gears of War 2, 2 copies of Swords, and a couple Wiimotes. Not a peep from anyone about it.[/QUOTE]

I had luck with trading in 2x 360 2x PS3 Fallout New Vegas.
I called ahead to two stores asking and they said no not even if I showed a receipt to show it was legitimate. But they said trading half then the rest another day was just fine.
Went to another store to offload a few (was going to trade the rest at another store) and they took all my duplicates saying as long as their in good shape they'll take them.
So it might be a bit of ymmv, couldn't hurt to try calling and asking.

so if I trade in for the Save $40 on infamous, is that all I get? In other words, I don't get the trade-in credit for my games?

Or do I get the credit to apply as well?

[quote name='h4mx0r']so if I trade in for the Save $40 on infamous, is that all I get? In other words, I don't get the trade-in credit for my games?

Or do I get the credit to apply as well?[/QUOTE]
$40 only. The goal is to trade games that get less than $20 each, otherwise you're better off with the 40% coupon and PUR (LBP2, for example, is worth $37.50 alone with PUR and coupon).

some base tiv's for you bbv flippers:

:wii: jeopardy $6
:wii: marvel super hero squad infinity gauntlet $5
:wii: transformers cybertron $8
:wii: mario power tennis $8
:wii: super mario galaxy $15
:wii: mario and sonic olympic games $9
:wii: mario and sonic winter olympics $11
:wii: dirt 2 $7
:wii: madagascar escape 2 africa $6
:wii: star wars force unleashed 2 $8
:wii: megamind $5
:wii: mario super sluggers $5
:wii: fire emblem radiant dawn $11

:ds: pokemon pearl $8
:ds: kirby super star ultra $9

:ps3: grid $9
:ps3: burnout paradise $6

:360: orange box $12
:360: battlefield bad company 2 $15
:360: dante's inferno $7
:360: dirt 2 $10
:360: alan wake $5
:360: civilization revolution $9

BASE values
From 5/25:
:ds: Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass - $4.00
:ps3: Lost Planet 2 - $6.00
:wii: Dead Space Extraction - $7.00

From 5/26:
:ps3: Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - $7.00
:wii: Megamind - $5.00
:wii: Star Wars TFU II - $8.00

Does anyone know if LBP and LBP:GOTY normally have the same trade in value? I was once told by a Gamestop employee that the SW:TFUII CE and the vanilla edition have the same trade in value so was wondering if it is true for the GOTY games.

[quote name='karekano126']Does anyone know if LBP and LBP:GOTY normally have the same trade in value? I was once told by a Gamestop employee that the SW:TFUII CE and the vanilla edition have the same trade in value so was wondering if it is true for the GOTY games.[/QUOTE]
Depends on how the GOTY works. If the GOTY is an all disc version like Oblivion they will give more money for GOTY since it has extra disc content.

If it's a GOTY that only unlocks GOTY stuff via an online pass tied to an account, it will trade in as vanilla simply because no one can access that online content besides the person who used the code.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Depends on how the GOTY works. If the GOTY is an all disc version like Oblivion they will give more money for GOTY since it has extra disc content.

If it's a GOTY that only unlocks GOTY stuff via an online pass tied to an account, it will trade in as vanilla simply because no one can access that online content besides the person who used the code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. So I guess the LBP : GOTY will be a bit more then the vanilla one.

I got an email last night with coupons for an extra 10% games and one for 10% off accessories this weekend on top of any promos. Problem is I can't print the coupons. Can I show them the coupons from my phone or do I have to print it out?

Edit: They read the code off my phone.

[quote name='karekano126']Thanks for the reply. So I guess the LBP : GOTY will be a bit more then the vanilla one.[/QUOTE]

Another method is to see if they have separate used prices. According to their website, the GOTY version is $2 more, so you'll likely get a little bit more in TIV.

lbp is 9, goty was 12. this was about 4 days ago. he gave me 9tiv, and i was like dude, that's goty, lol. he got pissed cuz he had to return/void it all and do it over. but i wanted my $3!

[quote name='stevieraveon']I got an email last night with coupons for an extra 10% games and one for 10% off accessories this weekend on top of any promos. Problem is I can't print the coupons. Can I show them the coupons from my phone or do I have to print it out?[/QUOTE]

They usually want you to "surrender" the coupon because they seem to need a copy to give to their manager or corporate (there should be a blurb about surrendering the coupon in small print). I know at two of the stores I went they took my printout and wrote "void" and put in their cash drawer. I suppose you can ask, but YMMV unless GameStop is starting to do mobile coupons that you just need to show on your phone.

[quote name='Velo214']lbp is 9, goty was 12. this was about 4 days ago. he gave me 9tiv, and i was like dude, that's goty, lol. he got pissed cuz he had to return/void it all and do it over. but i wanted my $3![/QUOTE]

thats what you get for handing them a baggie full of disks

Values after PUR 10% bonus and $10 per 3 games

BFBC2--19.84
Grid----13.22
NFS Undercover--12.12
NFS Carbon---13.24
Mafia 2----16.54
Mario & Sonic Summer Olympics--13.24

Total: 88.20

Mario, Grid, and BFBC2 were bought at BBV during sale

all base as of 5/27

360:
Fallout 3 - $2.50
Fallout 3 Op Anchorage/Pit - $2.50
Fallout 3 Broken Steel/Point Lookout - $2.50
Fallout New Vegas - $8

PS3:
Portal 2 - $23 ($34.50 after PUR and 40% coupon)

If you want to hear a little story I went in planning to trade in all the FO3 stuff and getting the extra $10 and on a second transaction using the 40% coupon for Portal 2 and NV. I told the dude exactly this and he said 'oh don't worry it will stack no problem' and scans the coupon. It was busy and I didn't do the math but assumed he was right (even though we all know things NEVER stack at GS unless its PUR card).

So I got home and was going to post the values here and see only one promo was applied to all my games and it was the 40% extra one. Basically instead of gaining an extra $3.33 for those 3 I only got $1. Dude screwed me out of $7 and probably only wanted to keep his percents up. Bah damnit.

Base for 05/27
360:
Splinter Cell: Convction - 6.00
Mafia II - 12.00 (This one hasn't been update in a while. Went up $2)
Fallout New Vegas - 8.00

PS3:
God of War Collection - 9.00

Wii:
New Carnival Games - 10.00
SW: The Force Unleashed 2 - 8.00

Hardware:
Wii Balance Board - 12.00
Wiimote - 5.00
Nunchuk - 5.00

Gamecube Wireless Wavebird Controller - 4.50

The two guys working wondered aloud why they are still accepting the balance boards. I understand since they had a bunch of them lining the checkout counter.

Edit: Forgot to add they didn't accept my Scene It! Controllers...now what do I do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back