GameStop TIV & Promos: Old thread. Please check first/last post for new link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
New thread HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7320653

[quote name='jp0213']I've received a couple pm's from people wanting to contribute prices but don't want to get harassed about selling to someone or getting more at place x. If this is the case for anyone, you can pm me any values and I'll update them in the list and database.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='CheapyD']Also, the CAG Trade-In Value Tracker is now live and accessible from the main navigation.[/QUOTE]

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

Upcoming Promos:

Current Promos:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

360 Slim Trade-Up Promo - $100 Trade-in Credit Toward Slim Purchase.(Ends 7/11/2010)NO PRE-ORDERS, YMMV ON RESERVE LISTS.
NOTE: Currently the promo is not automatically activating on the computers and are requiring manual input. This will allow for extra credit through EDGE on the accessories and get the $25 hardware bonus on top, putting it at $125, if the employee doesn't remove it like they were supposed to. This will be fixed so take advantage while you can.
[quote name='GameStop.com']Upgrade to a new Xbox 360 250GB and receive the trade in values below: OFFER BEGINS 6/17.

*OP EDIT: This covers all current 360 hardware revisions. Look through the FAQ below on what all is need for hardware trade-in. Also multiple console trade-ins toward a new slim will be YMMV.*

• XB360 System w/wireless OR wired controller - $100
  • XB360 Hard Drive 20 GB - $30
  • XB360 Hard Drive 60 GB - $35
  • XB360 Hard Drive 120 GB - $40
  • XB360 Hard Drive 250 GB - $50
  • XB360 Memory Card 64 MB - $10
  • XB360 Memory Card 256 MB - $14
  • XB360 Memory Card 512 MB - $18
  • XB360 Network Adapter Wireless (Microsoft) - $40
  • XB360 Network N Adapter (Disc required) - $50
  • XB360 Controller – Wired (Microsoft) - $20
  • XB360 Controller – Wireless (Microsoft) - $25
*OP EDIT: You will get EDGE bonuses on trade-ins for these accessories but that bonus will be calculated off of the normal base, not the elevated promo price. Doing a data transfer from your old hard drive in-store will be extremely YMMV.*

Full trade value amount must be applied toward the purchase of a new Slim Xbox 360, new hardware subject to availability by location. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 6/17/10 - 7/11/10. [/QUOTE]

Trade 3 games, get an extra $10 Credit. Ends 6/27/10)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] Trade 3 Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP games and get a $10 trade bonus.

Games with a trade value of $1 or less are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 06/07/10 - 06/27/10.[/QUOTE]

$25 Hardware Bonus (End 6/27/10.)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get a $25 trade bonus on any 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP system traded.

PSPgo trade excluded. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer may not be valid in some stores. Offer valid 05/17/10 - 06/27/10.[/QUOTE]

Guaranteed $25 trade-in value on select games. (Ends 6/27/10.)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] $25 trade-in credit guaranteed for over 50 select titles.Click Here for Details.
25guaranteed_btm.jpg
Offer and qualifying titles for trade subject to change without notice. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 6/7/10 - 6/27/10. [/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value:
$0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2)
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

How much does an EDGE card subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an EDGE card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game and an extra 10% off the purchase of used games.

Does the EDGE Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet: Connecticut, Idaho, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

First post contains promo information and the FAQ. Second post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Third post has the PS2/GC values. Fourth post has DS/PSP/GBA values.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Base TIV from today:

:ds: Kingdom Hearts 358/2: 13.50

:ps2: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance: 2.50

:wii: Guitar Hero Smash Hits: 7.75
:wii: Guitar Hero World Tour: 6.00

:ps3: inFAMOUS: 7.75
:ps3: MotorStorm: Pacific Rift: 9.25

After EDGE and 50% promo: 74.81. Not a bad little haul for 6 games that I spent maybe a total of $35 on ;)

Some trades from tonight:

PS2
8MB Memory Card - $2.75 ($3.03)
Sims 2 - $8.25 ($13.19) - (Thought this was pretty darn good:lol:)
Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm - $1.25 ($1.99)

X360
The Darkness - $1.00 ($1.60)
Two Worlds - $1.50 ($2.40)

PS3:
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - $7.50 ($12.00)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - $15.00 ($24.00)
Modnation Racers - $22.00 ($35.20)
Red Dead Redemtion - $25.00 ($40.00)
Harry Potter: OotP - $2.50 ($4.00)
Viking - $3.00 ($4.80)

TiV base 6/12/10

:360:
GRAW 2 - $3.00
Rainbow 6 Vegas - $1.50
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - $4.00
RF Adapter - $1.50

:ds:
Contra 4 - $4.75
Golden Eye: Rogue Agent - $2
Metroid Prime Hunters - $5
DS Carry Case - $0.90

:gba:
SP Carry Case - $0.45

:ps2:
GTA: Vice City - $2.00

6/12 BASE TIV - ps3

Tony Hawk Ride - $12
Final Fantasy 13 - 17.25
Dante's Inferno - 14
Blur - 21
How to Train Your Dragon - 14.50
God of War 3 - 15
Shrek Forever After - $15.25
Ice Age Dawn of Dinosaurs - 7.50
Guitar Hero 5 - 9.25
Super Street Fighter 4 - 20
Guitar Hero Metallica - 9.50
Infamous - 7.75
Transformers Revenge of Fallen - 9
Prototype - 5.50

My trades from Friday (6/11/10) (base TIV's)

:ps3: Dirt 2 - $9.25
:ps3: Bakugan - $7.25

:wii: Excitebots: Trick Racing (This is the bundle with the Wii Wheel...they don't have special pricing for it, so they accept the game and wheel separately)
Excitebots (Game Only) - $3.50
Wii Racing Wheel - $2.50

After promos and Edge bump, I received $40.49.

not to beat a dead horse but here's my rundown of the calculations:

using $6.66 base (since this is optimized when values are equal, something I recall from calc I :D):

3/$10 offer
EDGE bonus = 0.1*$6.66 = $0.666 = $0.66 (GS rounds down from what I seen on my receipt)
final tiv for 3, 3*($6.66+0.66) + $10 = $31.96

50% bonus
50% bonus = 0.5*$6.66 = $3.33, EDGE bonus = $0.66
final tiv for 3, 3*($6.66 + $3.33 + $0.66) = $31.95

so if anyone still has stuff to trade, if the base tiv is $6.66 or less, then do the 3/$10 (assuming you have 2 other games that meet the criteria, otherwise do your own math). $6.67 and up, do the 50% bonus. hope that helps those who are allergic to math.

Reminder (maybe add to OP):
GS calculates each bonus separately off the base tiv. any value that goes beyond the 1/100 th of a cent is ignored (not rounded to the nearest cent like most stores do with their promos). though for simplicity's sake, it is usually accurate to just do base*1.5 or base*1.6 or base*1.1 (you might just be overestimating by one cent for every game however)

some people are trading in ps2 memory cards. i've looked on the first page and throughout this topic, but i couldn't find my answer. my question is whether the memory cards have to be from sony or can it be third party memory cards?

[quote name='lowkey db josh']TIV for 360:
Call of Duty MW2: 16.00\25.60
How to Train your Dragon: 12.00\19.20
Shrek Forever After: 14.00\22.40

I feel i got robbed somehow... :([/QUOTE]

Nah you got a good deal. Those base values are what those games should really be worth lol. Dont worry, one you use that credit on something you really like, you wont regret it.

[quote name='Lord Fitz Chivalry']Sorry if something like this has been asked but I'm not sure what gamestop's..policy is with accessories. Will they accept http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Char..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1276408578&sr=1-2 if i trade it in? Thanks.. EDIT: Stand only that is[/QUOTE]

If GameStop won't take it or if they barely offer you anything, I'd be interested in working out a trade/buying it. I've got the small nyko batteries/chargers but think stand would be nice.

from yesterday

6/12

Wii:
Wii Play: 3.75
New Super Mario Bros: 25.00

PS2:
God of War: 5.50
God of War II: 5.25
Tekken 5: 4.75

GBA:
Mario Kart Super Circuit: 7.00

DS:
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: 13.50
Mystery Case Files Milionheir: 4.25
Spider-man 3: 5.00
Mario Kart DS: 17.00

Total with edge: 145.60

Nice!

Base TIV 6/12

Wii
A boy and his blob - 4.75
Wario Land: Shake it - 4.25

NCAA Football 10 - 5.00

PS3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - 6.75

GBA
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - 2.75

PSP (UMD Movies)
Dude Wheres My Car? - 1.50
Glory Road - 1.00

Picked up the only collectors edition of Peace Walker I could find left in my area (still sealed! :D) along with a used copy of Valkyria Chronicles with the 25% off coupon. The same Gamestop still had a sealed Big Boss pack which I'm very interested in trading my psp-1000 in but I also heard that the 3000 screen is actually worse than the 1000/2000 just brighter. I'm sure I'll probably just keep my PSP but that camo is pretty sexy haha.

[quote name='lowkey db josh']TIV for 360:
Call of Duty MW2: 16.00\25.60
How to Train your Dragon: 12.00\19.20
Shrek Forever After: 14.00\22.40

I feel i got robbed somehow... :([/QUOTE]

You did good:applause:, those games will be about $10 tops at next years game days sale. You'd be surprised on what you can do with a little credit if your patient and wait for the right time to use it.

[quote name='gameupboy84']I'm thinking about trading in RDR towards UFC 2010, Do you guys think that's a good deal or should I get GOW III?[/QUOTE]

Seeing that you are wanting to trade in a long game like RDR it wouldn't make sense to put it towards GOW3, when it surely can be beat in a normal rental period.

Definitely wouldn't trade RDR for either. GoW is great, but has been dropping in price fairly fast. Word is that UFC's online is crap, and, it's a sports game...it'll be in the bargain bin in 2-3 months. RDR is a sleeper hit (much like Borderlands), that's sold like 5 million units already, so it's value won't be dropping for awhile.

And, of course, I didn't even mention the vastness of RDR; it's a game that can keep you occupied for days; GoW is a one playthrough type thing.

Yeah I see what u guys mean, it's like I can never find no one online to play with,I guess that's why I wanted to trade it in. I'm going to keep it because I just read co-op is coming soon

I called my local Gamestop about the 3/$10 promotion and the employee said that it is limited to only the 3 games. So if I were to bring in 9 games, I wouldn't get $30, I would still just get the $10 for the limit of 3. Is this how it works at every Gamestop?

[quote name='TheNextHendrix']I called my local Gamestop about the 3/$10 promotion and the employee said that it is limited to only the 3 games. So if I were to bring in 9 games, I wouldn't get $30, I would still just get the $10 for the limit of 3. Is this how it works at every Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

Just have them ring it up as three separate transactions with three games each.

[quote name='TheNextHendrix']I called my local Gamestop about the 3/$10 promotion and the employee said that it is limited to only the 3 games. So if I were to bring in 9 games, I wouldn't get $30, I would still just get the $10 for the limit of 3. Is this how it works at every Gamestop?[/QUOTE]
Multiples of 3 will get you $10 each. It'll be automatic in the computer.
[quote name='nnickers']Just have them ring it up as three separate transactions with three games each.[/QUOTE]
No need for that.
[quote name='BiggNick']Ok, I've scoured the thread and couldn't find the answer to this question. Does the 3 for $10 stack with the 50% trade-in, or do you have to choose which one you want? I know normally they don't stack, but worth a try...?[/QUOTE]
Will not stack. If you have games for the 3 get $10 do them separately so the 50% doesn't try to activate.

[quote name='BiggNick']Ok, I've scoured the thread and couldn't find the answer to this question. Does the 3 for $10 stack with the 50% trade-in, or do you have to choose which one you want? I know normally they don't stack, but worth a try...?[/QUOTE]

They dont stack. Per usual.

[quote name='vicks']They dont stack. Per usual.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. That's what I though, but was hoping there might be a slight error this time :bouncy:

Hmmm...what to do, what to do.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Base TIV 6/12

Wii
A boy and his blob - 4.75
Wario Land: Shake it - 4.25

NCAA Football 10 - 5.00

PS3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - 6.75

GBA
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - 2.75

PSP (UMD Movies)
Dude Wheres My Car? - 1.50
Glory Road - 1.00

Picked up the only collectors edition of Peace Walker I could find left in my area (still sealed! :D) along with a used copy of Valkyria Chronicles with the 25% off coupon. The same Gamestop still had a sealed Big Boss pack which I'm very interested in trading my psp-1000 in but I also heard that the 3000 screen is actually worse than the 1000/2000 just brighter. I'm sure I'll probably just keep my PSP but that camo is pretty sexy haha.[/QUOTE]
The 3000 screen has much better color and overall is much more impressive than the 2000 screen. I'm not sure I can go back to my 2000 after playing on my Big Boss PSP. Besides theres an option to turn off the enhanced color if some games look better without. Also the Big Boss PSP is just ridiculously nice. It has a matte finish and each PSP has its own unique camouflage. Not to mention the value this thing is going to have in a year or so.

Last night

PS3 Tiger Woods 08 $3.50
Battlefield Bad Company $5.00
Batman Arkham Asylum $9.50
Wolfenstein $6.50
Battlefield Bad Company 2 $22.00
ACreed 2 $8.50
Need for Speed: Carbon $8.50

You did not scoure the thread as this has been asked and answered on almost every frickin page ....

JP might it be worth adding a line to post number one in BOLD reminding that these do not stack...this lazy ass question is getting old.

Only yesterday in Amsterdam.:bouncy:

[quote name='donut']You did not scoure the thread as this has been asked and answered on almost every frickin page ....

JP might it be worth adding a line to post number one in BOLD reminding that these do not stack...this lazy ass question is getting old.[/QUOTE]

Dude, get a friggin' personallity check. For as many glitches as have been going on lately, and the fact that I even mentioned that they normally don't stack, I thought that it may be worth asking.

I'm so glad that you have a nice spot on your high horse up there...it's people like you that tend to spoil and wreck good sites like this. All that was needed was a simple "no," which someone did without the attitude. Responses like yours are getting just as old as my question.

Base Values 6/13:

DS
Chrono Trigger - $5.25
Pokemon Diamond - $5.25
Dragon Quest IV - $4.50
Dragon Quest V - $6.75
Nintendo DS Lite - $40

PS3
Demon's Souls - $10
Uncharted - $7.50

Beatles RB - $6
Brutal Legend - $4
MW2 - $16
L4D2 - $10
UFC 2009 - $4

Total after edge and bonuses: $191.79. Picked up the MGS PSP bundle, thanks to who all help contribute to this thread and JP for maintaining the TIVs.

just got back from my local gamestop and traded in fifa 2010 for ps3 ,base value was $24. plus extra $12 for bonus . i hope fifa world cup edition drops down to 19.99 after the world cup

[quote name='gameupboy84']I'm thinking about trading in RDR towards UFC 2010, Do you guys think that's a good deal or should I get GOW III?[/QUOTE]

I bought UFC and returned it in short order. To me the game was clunky and had WAY too many button combinations. Also the online is virtually unplayable. The lag is so horrible and it makes it hard to do anything.

OMG, people are STILL asking about the deals stacking!!!??? Please, please put my little ditty in the OP. We can entitle it "An Ode to Noobs". Well, now that I think about it, if it's in the OP, they'll never read it anyway...
:wall:

OK Here we go! Base Values...

PSP
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Maxx - $3.00
Lumines - $1.50
Twisted Metal: Head On - $2.75
Mega Man Powered Up - $2.75
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006 - $3.50
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition - $3.75

PS2
GTA Vice City - $2.00

PS3
Tiger Woods 2009 - $5.75
Madden NFL 2009 - $2.25
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - $9.00

My Edge card was expired, so I got another sub at $14.99, he added the 10% to everything. I did 3 for $10 on all but Vice City and GT5:p, 50% bonus on those.

Total OTD after 3 for $10, 50% bonus, Edge sub, and Edge bonus = $62.63!

I'm happy as a lot of those were older PSP games I never play, and sell for dirt cheap on eBay anyways. The PS3 games I never play, and picked up 2 of them during the BBV B1G1 sales. Plus all of the $10 coupons I have for online, and this felt like a good day!

[quote name='BiggNick']Dude, get a friggin' personallity check. For as many glitches as have been going on lately, and the fact that I even mentioned that they normally don't stack, I thought that it may be worth asking.

I'm so glad that you have a nice spot on your high horse up there...it's people like you that tend to spoil and wreck good sites like this. All that was needed was a simple "no," which someone did without the attitude. Responses like yours are getting just as old as my question.[/QUOTE]

He has a right to be annoyed. This thread has been filled with multiple answers to that question, the question which continues to be asked each and every page by idiots.

If you had "scoured" the thread, you'd have seen the multiple answers by people who have been gracious enough to spend their time answering. If you had read one or two pages back in the thread, you wouldn't have needed to waste any one's time. And yet, now you complain that people are annoyed with your actions? Shaqfu that.

[quote name='BiggNick']Dude, get a friggin' personallity check. For as many glitches as have been going on lately, and the fact that I even mentioned that they normally don't stack, I thought that it may be worth asking.

I'm so glad that you have a nice spot on your high horse up there...it's people like you that tend to spoil and wreck good sites like this. All that was needed was a simple "no," which someone did without the attitude. Responses like yours are getting just as old as my question.[/QUOTE]

dude, seriously Nick? Its one thing to come on here and ask a question but its another to go off on someone for asking you to look before asking.. you are new to the site and Donut has been here for like 5 years. We dont act like that on here this is a big boy site.

Now I know everyone is waiting for the obligatory Wreckemtexastech "we dont talk about CAG" statement... but WE DONT TALK ABOUT CAG! this is what happens when we broadcast this site on other sites, kinda like the "tragedy of the commons" theory :)

[quote name='RedGamer']He has a right to be annoyed. This thread has been filled with multiple answers to that question, the question which continues to be asked each and every page by idiots.

If you had "scoured" the thread, you'd have seen the multiple answers by people who have been gracious enough to spend their time answering. If you had read one or two pages back in the thread, you wouldn't have needed to waste any one's time. And yet, now you complain that people are annoyed with your actions? Shaqfu that.[/QUOTE]

Not so much that as the way it's presented...which is in the typical elitest fashion. I apparently made a mistake, and 1 person out of 4 or 5 so far has been adult about it. If anyone read my OP, I even stated I didn't THINK they stacked, but with all of the glitches lately, and the fact that the timeframe for these deals overlapped, I thought I'd check.

So now we have 1 person that answered right away with a good simple response, and 4 others keeping it going. Who is spamming what here? Again, sorry, but drop it yourselves as well. It seems like those who keep commenting and responding when it was answered originally are the one's who are continually wasting time here. I'm ending this here.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']dude, seriously Nick? Its one thing to come on here and ask a question but its another to go off on someone for asking you to look before asking.. you are new to the site and Donut has been here for like 5 years. We dont act like that on here this is a big boy site.

Now I know everyone is waiting for the obligatory Wreckemtexastech "we dont talk about CAG" statement... but WE DONT TALK ABOUT CAG! this is what happens when we broadcast this site on other sites, kinda like the "tragedy of the commons" theory :)[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm a new member, although a site browser for MANY years. And presentation is a big factor. Donut didn't just say "search harder," he was being a sarcastic a$$ IMO. As are the people that feel like they need to troll a response of their own and keep the subject going. Is that Big Boy action? Again, sorry I asked...and that ends it.

"You did not scoure the thread as this has been asked and answered on almost every frickin page ...."

He is stating that you did not look for the answer before you asked and he also states that it has been answered on around 90% of the last ten pages.

Now, I see absolutely zero sarcasm there nor do I see him being an ass.

[quote name='RedGamer']"You did not scoure the thread as this has been asked and answered on almost every frickin page ...."

He is stating that you did not look for the answer before you asked and he also states that it has been answered on around 90% of the last ten pages.

Now, I see absolutely zero sarcasm there nor do I see him being an ass.[/QUOTE]

I'm requesting that a mod remove all of these senseless posts. I see no reason that people need to keep adding to this. At this point lets keep this to the TIV's please.

6/13

God of War III :ps3: - $15 ($24)
God of War:ps2: - $5.50 ($8.80)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 :gc: - $1 ($1.60)
Simpsons Road Rage :gc: - $2.25 ($3.59)
Mario Kart Double Dash :gc:
Mario Party 5 :gc: - $6.50 ($10.40)
Halo 3 :360: - $4.00 ($6.40)
Mass Effect 2 :360: - $9.00 ($14.40)
COD MW2 :360: - $16.00 ($25.60)
New Super Mario Bros :wii: - $25 ($40)
Bayonetta :360: - $7 - ($11.20)

Total of: $155.98

and one of the cashiers bought my copy of heavy rain for $36 cash... not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back