GameStop TIV/Promos Thread XX: Old thread, new thread in first/last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
NEW THREAD LOCATED HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316500-gamestop-tivpromos-thread-xxi-3-extra-on-every-game-2-and-higher-when-trading-in-3-or-more-games-kindle-cards-come-back/

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. Second post has the values for games/hardware for Microsoft devices. Third post has the values for games/hardware for Nintendo consoles and the fourth post has the values for Nintendo handhelds. Fifth post has the values for games/hardware for Sony consoles and the sixth post has the values for Sony handhelds.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

WHEN POSTING VALUES:

Please try to follow the example below if possible. If you feel the need to use the system icons, please only use them once at and at the top of the list. Also always post the system it's for even if it's only on one system. I may not always know it.

5/13

Game1

Game2

Game3

PS3

Game1

Game2

Game3

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

50% extra credit on trade *WITH COUPON FROM RENEWING POWERUP PRO ONLY* (Ends 6/30, close of business)
GameStop.com said:
GameStop currently has a promotion where when you get a new or renew your PowerUp Rewards Pro you are getting a coupon for 50% on a trade done with that coupon. Works on games and hardware.

"50% extra in-store credit for every item you trade

Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend with or without notice. Expires 7/31/13
"

30% extra credit towards select products. (Ends 7/14/13)
GameStop.com said:
30% extra in-store credit when you trade any games, accessories, systems, smart phones, tablets and more toward:

• SOL Republic headphones
  • Nexus 7 32GB
  • Net-10
  • NCAA Football 14
  • Pikmin 3
  • Disney Infinity
  • Saints Row IV
  • Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  • Madden NFL 25
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • FIFA 14
  • Battlefield 4

$3 extra on every game $2 and higher when trading in 3 or more (Ends 7/14/13)
GameStop.com said:
Get $3 extra in-store for every game you trade, when you trade 3 or more games.

Games with a trade value less than $2.00 are excluded from offer. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Trade 2 eligible games get new game for $9.99 (Ends 7/14/13)
GameStop.com said:
Get any new game valued at $59.99 for $9.99 when you trade in 2 eligible games:
Army of Two Devil's Cartel
BioShock Infinite
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Dead Island Riptide
Defiance
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
FIFA Soccer 13
Fire Emblem Awakening
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Gears of War: Judgment
God of War: Ascension
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
LEGO City: Undercover
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Major League Baseball 2K13
Mario Party 9
Mass Effect Trilogy
Metroid Prime Trilogy
MLB 13: The Show
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
NHL 13
Ni No Kuni:Wrath of the White Witch
One Piece Unlimited Adventure
Pokemon HeartGold
Pokemon SoulSilver
Star Trek
Super Mario All-Stars: Limited Edition
Super Mario Bros, New 2
Super Mario Bros. New
Super Mario Bros. New U
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Tales of Graces f
Tiger Woods 14
WWE 13
Xenoblade Chronicles
Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

*Customer may be responsible for sales tax. Net credit after promotion is $50.00 or greater, and must be applied toward the purchase of a new game priced $59.98 or higher. If applicable, excess credit remaining after purchase will be returned to the customer in the form of in-store credit. After promotion, cost to the customer will be $9.99 before tax, where applicable, for games priced at $59.99. Customer is responsible for any additional cost when purchasing games priced over $59.99. Eligible games must be traded in the same transaction as the purchase of an eligible new game. Not valid toward cash trades. Offer valid only when eligible items are traded. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,16, 17, 18, 19, Old thread links don't work,,,,,

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the PowerUp Rewards card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your PowerUp Rewards card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

If I buy a used copy of a game that requires an online pass for multiplayer, will it come with an online pass?
If you purchase a used title published by either Sony or WB you get an online pass from GS on your receipt. That's also why the used copies are $55 instead of $48 when the MSRP is $60. No GS issued passes of games published by EA, THQ, etc. On those titles you're totally dependent on the previous owner not using the code.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
May or May Not Charge, Depending Upon County: Florida,

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope that the TIV for the 250gb slim X360 doesn't drop too much with all of these trade-ins...
I hope so too because I'm still trying to find a good deal on CL, it's the only way I could maximize my 50% coupon.

6/16/13

PS3
Resistance 3 - $4
Blur - $5
Army of Two : 40th day - $4
Lego Indiana Jones 2 - $6
Infamous 2 - $4
Prince of Persia forgotten sands - $1.50 (kept it)
Driver SF - $9

6/16

Wii

Epic Mickey 2 $11

DS

Pokemon Black 2 $15

3DS

Kingdom Hearts 3D $10

Paper Mario: Sticker Star $15

Kid Icarus $7

Mafia 2 $5 (I traded in the PH/2 disc version)

Asura's Wrath $7

WWE All-Stars $9

Battlefield 3 $5

Dragon Age 2 $2

Army of Two $2

Composite cable $2.25 (receipt says A/V Cable )

I renewed my PUR Pro for the 50% and the dude at the counter said that this offer is stopping on July 1st.. Don't know if that is true or not..

I renewed my PUR Pro for the 50% and the dude at the counter said that this offer is stopping on July 1st.. Don't know if that is true or not..
Was told something similar, girl at the register said it was still going according to a flyer, but likely ending at the end of the month.

So is it true Gamestop is giving 135 for a 250 GB Slim xbox 360 with wireless controller? If so thats FANTASTIC and I plan to trade mine in tommorow for a used ps3 and get Last of Us. I also have a few games (8 to be exact) with a few being fairly new games. 

so you are getting both systems at launch? why lol thats too much for me. though i say that now but i know i lack self control especially with one freeish console.
PS4 for sure. I have the Xbox One preordered at Amazon and have (or could get) enough credit to cover that as well. I'm not sure on that one yet though.

Anyway, 6/16:

:3ds:

Resident Evil Revelations - $5

:360:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $3.50

Batman Arkham City - $5

:ps3:

Batman Arkham City - $5

Battleship - $7 (new to list - but I knew it would work given the used sale price of $24.99)

Dungeon Siege III - $5

God of War Collection - $2.50 (major drop here since it no longer qualifies)

Hunted: Demon's Forge - $4

------------

So Dungeon Siege III and Hunted were duplicates (as I have the 360 versions also - though I'll probably never play them either and probably should have just brought all 4 in). I ordered the Batman Arkham City GotY edition from Best Buy so my trade-in of that was pretty much an even exchange. And the 2 360 games I just bought at Best Buy the other day when they had their B1G1 50% off used games sale. I only bought them because I went all the way up there and that was all I could find and I felt like I had to get something. Then it was either use them to pad out this trade or return them...

I was pretty disappointed with God of War Collection dropping to $2.50 as that has been one of my trade alternates for my last few trips but I always had other stuff that worked and never needed it. Now that I finally wanted to get rid of it, it dropped - d'oh! So I had to throw that Resident Evil Revelations (which was a Target clearance game) to come up with 7.

Anyway, came out with $72.95 more applied to my PS4 preorder.

So is it true Gamestop is giving 135 for a 250 GB Slim xbox 360 with wireless controller? If so thats FANTASTIC and I plan to trade mine in tommorow for a used ps3 and get Last of Us. I also have a few games (8 to be exact) with a few being fairly new games.
Gamestop's used PS3 prices are insanely high. I suggest you put the credit on Amazon cards and buy from there. Got a 500 gb PS3 superslim last week from amz marketplace for $178 thats still under warranty.

:cry: Man, the reports from some of you guys pretty much puts the $60 profit from my 50% bonus coupon to shame; I don't have a used 360 lying around to trade in, and I didn't want to risk any base values dropping before I was able to possibly find one.

6/16

:ds:

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - $5

:wii:

Epic Mickey 2 - $11

Pikmin 2 - $7

Rhythm Heaven Fever - $3

CoD: Black Ops - $5

CoD: Black Ops II - $22

Disgaea 4 - $7

The Sly Collection - $10

Spec Ops: The Line - $8

Tomb Raider Trilogy - $10

:psp:

Memory Duo 4GB - $10 (traded in 3 of these)

Alan Wake - $5

Portal 2 - $15

I used the 50% bonus coupon on all the games with $10 or higher base value plus the PSP memory duos to get $192 after bonuses. I traded in the other 7 games for the $35 bonus and got $79 after bonuses.

I now have ~$560 in credit, but I'm probably the only one who isn't immediately thinking about putting that towards a PS4, since there's nothing releasing at launch that interests me (if Infamous: Second Son was a launch title, I might have considered it) and my :ps3: backlog is still daunting.

:cry: Man, the reports from some of you guys pretty much puts the $60 profit from my 50% bonus coupon to shame; I don't have a used 360 lying around to trade in, and I didn't want to risk any base values dropping before I was able to possibly find one.

6/16

:ds:

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - $5

:wii:

Epic Mickey 2 - $11

Pikmin 2 - $7

Rhythm Heaven Fever - $3

CoD: Black Ops - $5

Disgaea 4 - $7

The Sly Collection - $10

Spec Ops: The Line - $8

Tomb Raider Trilogy - $10

:psp:

Memory Duo 4GB - $10 (traded in 3 of these)

Alan Wake - $5

Portal 2 - $15

I used the 50% bonus coupon on all the games with $10 or higher base value plus the PSP memory duos to get $192 after bonuses. I traded in the other 7 games for the $35 bonus and got $79 after bonuses.

I now have ~$560 in credit, but I'm probably the only one who isn't immediately thinking about putting that towards a PS4, since there's nothing releasing at launch that interests me (if Infamous: Second Son was a launch title, I might have considered it) and my :ps3: backlog is still daunting.
i have around $300 in credit at gs, i have no plans to preorder ps4 anytime soon. Especially with my backlog

So i'm looking to trade in an old 360. It doesn't have the grey plastic piece that goes where the hard drive is, as i had a hard drive there the whole time. I have rocketfish component cables with it, and the usb flap does is down all the time. Do these create a problem for the trade?

My original plan was only to trade in a bunch of controllers/games, which would have only been like a 60-70$ profit. Then I realized my 360 was just sitting there getting dusty and thought there wouldn't be a better price to go for.

As long as the thing doesnt tank, I'll be fine with the value (Hope if they DO fall, its no more than 10-20$)

Base value for Street fighter X Tekken on vita lowered today. I literally got to another gamestop last night 1 minute after closing and they wouldn't take in my trades and said come back tomorrow. They did have the amazon gift cards i needed though.

Because I had to come back the next day, value on that game dropped and I was a sad panda.

Base Value of SFxT PS Vita : $9

So is $135 for the Xbox 360 250gb slim with or without the 50% extra TIV? Because the website shows that its $182 for the xbox 360 slim. 

So is $135 for the Xbox 360 250gb slim with or without the 50% extra TIV? Because the website shows that its $182 for the xbox 360 slim.
Base value without the 50% extra TIV. The $182 you see on the site is $140 base for the 320 GB plus an extra 30% for the current promo.

You have your 50% trade in bonus coupon for being PUR Pro that'll get you around $200 for it?

Traded in my 250gb 360 and a few games and I now have my ps4 paid off. Then I used a $20 off coupon from my pur and got dead island riptide for $5. Man i'm lovin gamestop right now.

Going to renew pro for another year to get the coupon. Sucks since I just upgraded my account a few months back, but 375 tiv for a 16gb iPad is impossible to pass up

You have your 50% trade in bonus coupon for being PUR Pro that'll get you around $200.

I renewed my Power Up Rewards thing in March and the 50% coupon promotion wasn't around then unfortunately. But I have my fingers crossed that I can get 135 for my 250 GB Xbox 360 Slim so I can get a ps3 and Last of Us!

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Anyone know if they would take hdmi or vga cables with the slim?

I didn't have the composite cable with my 4GB console so I brought in an HDMI cable. He did question me about it but ultimately took it, so may be YMMV.

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Why are my post all weird? Anyway, I am getting hyped can't wait to go to gamestop when they open today. 

My local GS employee informed me of 50% trade in bonus on games this weekend. Can someone confirm this? It might be store specific because it is near bestbuy.

Does the 50% coupon work with Iphones?
Yes
Thanks for the response.

I'm trying to decide if I should renew my contract for a free Iphone 4 to trade in.
No problem. IMO, you'd be better off paying $50 for an S3 and getting a base of $271, plus 50%. Totals about $407.xx, much better margin than the iPhone 4. I traded in a 16GB, and they only get $194 base. I think the 8GB loses something around $30 base.

My DS Lite got a standard tradein value of $30. I remember someone in this thread saying they were offered $18 for one. That's too bad.

So are these renewal coupons for 50% extra on trades usable on hardware trade ins? I'm seeing the trade in value for Playstation Vita for up to $130. I'm just wondering if the 50% extra coupon can be used on hardware as well as games and accessories.

So are these renewal coupons for 50% extra on trades usable on hardware trade ins? I'm seeing the trade in value for Playstation Vita for up to $130. I'm just wondering if the 50% extra coupon can be used on hardware as well as games and accessories.
It states "any" item on it. So yes. The extra 30% on any item featured at E3, also is "any" items. Just remember, if you do sign up for a PUR Pro account, the extra 10% trade in bonus only applies to games, and I believe accessories. Also the coupon takes 24-48 hours to show up in your account. Mine took about 48.

It states "any" item on it. So yes. The extra 30% on any item featured at E3, also is "any" items. Just remember, if you do sign up for a PUR Pro account, the extra 10% trade in bonus only applies to games, and I believe accessories. Also the coupon takes 24-48 hours to show up in your account. Mine took about 48.

Thanks for the reply. I already have a coupon that I didn't even realize I had until checking this topic. If I can get $260 for my Vita, I'll have enough to pay off my PS4 pre-order.

Thanks for the reply. I already have a coupon that I didn't even realize I had until checking this topic. If I can get $260 for my Vita, I'll have enough to pay off my PS4 pre-order.
No problem. But the $130 trade in value you are taking about is incorrect. That is a value with a promotion already attached to it. I think the base value for the vita is $75 for the wifi version.

EDIT: By the looks of it, it might be $100. Since the best Trade in Promo is 30%. So you're looking at $150 for your vita WITH the 50% coupon.

Website says up to $130 for ANY vita hardware (including 30% promo) - so it looks like $100 base TIV.

Also, it's 50% bonus, not 100% bonus. GS isn't going to give $260 TIV on a vita when a brand new WiFi one is $250 and they sell the used ones for $210.

so you are getting both systems at launch? why lol thats too much for me. though i say that now but i know i lack self control especially with one freeish console.
PS4 for sure. I have the Xbox One preordered at Amazon and have (or could get) enough credit to cover that as well. I'm not sure on that one yet though.

Anyway, 6/16:

:3ds:
Resident Evil Revelations - $5

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $3.50
Batman Arkham City - $5

Batman Arkham City - $5
Battleship - $7 (new to list - but I knew it would work given the used sale price of $24.99)
Dungeon Siege III - $5
God of War Collection - $2.50 (major drop here since it no longer qualifies)
Hunted: Demon's Forge - $4

------------

So Dungeon Siege III and Hunted were duplicates (as I have the 360 versions also - though I'll probably never play them either and probably should have just brought all 4 in). I ordered the Batman Arkham City GotY edition from Best Buy so my trade-in of that was pretty much an even exchange. And the 2 360 games I just bought at Best Buy the other day when they had their B1G1 50% off used games sale. I only bought them because I went all the way up there and that was all I could find and I felt like I had to get something. Then it was either use them to pad out this trade or return them...

I was pretty disappointed with God of War Collection dropping to $2.50 as that has been one of my trade alternates for my last few trips but I always had other stuff that worked and never needed it. Now that I finally wanted to get rid of it, it dropped - d'oh! So I had to throw that Resident Evil Revelations (which was a Target clearance game) to come up with 7.

Anyway, came out with $72.95 more applied to my PS4 preorder.
io,
Beware your vanilla Batman save won't work with the GotY Edition.

6/14

PS3

Remember Me - $24

Heavy Rain MVC - $5

Dead Space 2 MVC - $5

Wii U

Zombi U - $7.50

Nintendo Land - $5

The $20 bonus credit + powerup card bonus plus some old credit allowed me to get a used Vita for $60.  Excited to start playing all the games I own for it from PS+.

Call of Duty Black Ops - 9.00

Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 - 2.00

MassEffect 3- 4.00

Xbox Live Messenger Pad - 5.00

Xbox Charge kit with Battery - 4.00

Xbox headSet Wired - 3.50

Wired controller - 9.50

250 Xbox 360 Slim -  135

PS3

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - 3.50

DSi

Charger - 3.00

I got a friendly girl who took my two copies of black ops without a problem,that other guy was a asswipe about it.i put everything towards a ps4 i'm glad i don't have to be bother with micro$oft anymore.

I just called my local Gamestop and they told me that when I renew my PUR card to Pro, I get a coupon for buy 2 get 1 free and not the 50% extra TIV coupon. 

I just called my local Gamestop and they told me that when I renew my PUR card to Pro, I get a coupon for buy 2 get 1 free and not the 50% extra TIV coupon.
I asked my local gamestop prior to renewing and tbey said i only would get the buy 2 get 1 coupon but after reneweing i got the 50 percent coupon also.

Alrighty...traded in 116 Xbox 360 games (mostly older), 6 PS3 games, a dualshock 3 controller, and ended up with $551.05 after PUR and 50% coupon. Not bad considering how old most of the games were. I'll update the list as soon as I can.

Dualshock 3 controller traded in for $33 after 50% and PUR! NFS:MW 2012 traded for $26.40 after PUR and 50%. Those were the two big highlights.

the steal of the week is a 50% extra trade bonus on games traded towards the last of us for 5,050 points

its an option for people that are only trading in games and renewing

Alrighty...traded in 116 Xbox 360 games (mostly older), 6 PS3 games, a dualshock 3 controller, and ended up with $551.05 after PUR and 50% coupon. Not bad considering how old most of the games were. I'll update the list as soon as I can.

Dualshock 3 controller traded in for $33 after 50% and PUR! NFS:MW 2012 traded for $26.40 after PUR and 50%. Those were the two big highlights.

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

I traded in my xbox 360 slim 250 GB and 10 games and a wireless controller and got 352 in store credit. So I walked out with a brand new ps3 250 GB, Last of Us, a mic, and a used copy of Call of Duty Black Ops 2, AND I only had to put 50 down on a ps4 (I had an extra 50 bucks I forgot about on my power up card). Today was a good day.. now on to play Last of US!!!!

I got 175 for the console BTW. Make sure you format and clean your harddrive BEFORE going to gamestop with it. You have to be online to completely wipe your hard dive. Otherwise game stop will take 50 bucks off for a referb fee.

I traded in my xbox 360 slim 250 GB and 10 games and a wireless controller and got 352 in store credit. So I walked out with a brand new ps3 250 GB, Last of Us, a mic, and a used copy of Call of Duty Black Ops 2, AND I only had to put 50 down on a ps4 (I had an extra 50 bucks I forgot about on my power up card). Today was a good day.. now on to play Last of US!!!!

I got 175 for the console BTW. Make sure you format and clean your harddrive BEFORE going to gamestop with it. You have to be online to completely wipe your hard dive. Otherwise game stop will take 50 bucks off for a referb fee.
They hit you with a $50 refurb fee for not formatting your HDD? I think you just got scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back