GameStop - Tons Of Strategy Guides 50% Off

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I was looking at the GameStop website and saw that most of the guides listed were 50% off. Price should the same in store as well. Here is the list with current price. Also, PUR members get an additional 10% off.

$24.99

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition CE 

$19.99

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

$17.99

Assassin's Creed III CE

Borderlands 2 LE

Diablo III LE

The Last of Us LE

Pokemon Black & White 2 CE

$14.99

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition

$12.99

Splinter Cell: Blacklist 

The Wonderful 101 

Madden NFL 25 

Hitman: Absolution 

LEGO City Undercover 

Injustice 

Halo 4 

Assassin's Creed III 

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Revised & Expanded 

$11.99

Diablo III

BioShock Infinite

$9.99

The Last of Us 

Epic Mickey 2: The Power of 2 

Lost Planet 3

Mario & Luigi Dream Team 

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 

Animal Crossing: New Leaf 

Pokemon Black & White 2

Pikmin 3 

Resident Evil 6 LE 

Remember Me 

Borderlands 2 

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes 

Resident Evil Revelations 

Dead Island: Riptide 

Skylanders Giants 

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria LE 

Dragon's Dogma

$7.99

LEGO Legends of Chima 

Final Fantasy XIII-2 

$4.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Guild Wars 2 

LINK *not all guides are on sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, I had been wanting the RE6 LE guide, $10 is a easy buy for me. Now to hope the stores near me confirm inventory so I can pick it up tomorrow.

I saw the Limited Edition Ni No Kuni guide at my local store and almost bit on it. Already had plenty enough so passed. Considering the Wonderful 101 guide also.

I'm trying to save my PUR points in case they have a good SOTW for 100,000 points or something, but tempted to pick up The Last of US LE guide with a strategy guide coupon. No Skyrim guides near me, so that choice is made for me.

I'm trying to save my PUR points in case they have a good SOTW for 100,000 points or something, but tempted to pick up The Last of US LE guide with a strategy guide coupon. No Skyrim guides near me, so that choice is made for me.
Strategy guide coupon?

thanks op, i am tempted to pick up the diablo 3 , and last of us limited edition guide. but i am getting low stock when i checked the stock locator. not sure if they even have it.

Strategy guide coupon?
I figure he means this. 11,250 points for a guide up to $20 for free.

thanks op, i am tempted to pick up the diablo 3 , and last of us limited edition guide. but i am getting low stock when i checked the stock locator. not sure if they even have it.
Put in a hold request for the guides, you can choose two stores (primary and backup) and can do a total of two simultaneous hold requests. So doing one for D3 and TLOU wouldn't be an issue. You'll get an email if the stores found them and they should be on hold for you for up to three days, but I'd go as soon as you can after you get the confirmation they have it on hold.

FYI beware a GotY hardback guide for BL 2 comes out this week and that will be the BL 2 guide which retains it's value.

Hmm, well are any of these nice to have like they're more than just a guide and have a bunch of art or other neat stuff that justify them?

Hmm, well are any of these nice to have like they're more than just a guide and have a bunch of art or other neat stuff that justify them?
The Ni No Kuni guide is a really nice hardcover guide. The guide looks and feels really great. Oh, and it comes with some DLC that is a pretty cool familiar.

Thats the clearance / penny guide thread. This is just a sale. I dont go in that thread any more, but i am interested in a skyrim bible. So thanks for posting OP.
It's called the "Reduced Price Guide Thread", so no, it's not just a clearance/penny guide thread. I don't "go in that thread" either - I follow it. New guide deals brought to my attention? Check. All guide deals in one place? Check.

It's called the "Reduced Price Guide Thread", so no, it's not just a clearance/penny guide thread. I don't "go in that thread" either - I follow it. New guide deals brought to my attention? Check. All guide deals in one place? Check.

Annoying? Check

bread's done
Back