GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Between the 4 for $20 trades with COD and Skate 2, the cash equivalent on trades, and the Pokken Tournament misprint, GameStop made other retailers a lot of money over the last couple weeks.

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned a boost when trading toward a PSVR preorder. Haven't see that anywhere else. Confirmed?

So the GS email for today says starting tomorrow "Get $100 credit when you trade your PS3/XB360 towards any new Xbox One console" and doesn't have any model or GB restrictions in the details of the email. If there aren't any when it's added to the site that could be a good time to dump off an old console like this Elite I haven't used in months.
I completely missed that and I have an old PS3 I'm looking to dump. Thanks for pointing that out.

So the GS email for today says starting tomorrow "Get $100 credit when you trade your PS3/XB360 towards any new Xbox One console" and doesn't have any model or GB restrictions in the details of the email. If there aren't any when it's added to the site that could be a good time to dump off an old console like this Elite I haven't used in months.
no and deader said its limited to slim Xbox 360s

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned a boost when trading toward a PSVR preorder. Haven't see that anywhere else. Confirmed?
There's a picture in the Vr thread. Seems legit.

My big question is whether or not you can keep trading up to the release date and apply it to the VR for the bonus. You could get the VR for pretty cheap that way.

Wth. I just tried trading in a Black Ops I had bought from Gamestop and was going to get hit with a $8 refurb fee. I just cancelled it and asked why it was so high. Was just told the warehouse refurb fee bs that I already know about.

Traded in a dozen Disney figures. Not huge profits but best buy was on the way to game stop I was going to already.

Yeah, 360 games are the most beat-to-shit ones at GS.  I did once go to buy a Wii game and the guy looked at this disc and said "this should have never been taken in" and he had one shipped from another store for me.

GameCube is $20
GBA Micro and GBA SP is $25
Xbox System is $20
Sega Saturn is $25
Gameboy Color is $15
Does anyone know the TIV for the Sega Genesis model 1 or 2. I'm also curious about the small little psone system. I'm surprised that I'm actually in an area doing retro trade ins. How wide spread is this now?

Your tax rate is 12.75%?
the-tax-is-too-damn-high.jpg

Did anyone try pairing the 320-GB 360/PS3 trade that ends today with the $50 off XB1 that started today? $200 saved would have been swell.  I already have a XB1 and I was tempted to trade in the 320-GB PS3 I got for $85 during GameStop's Black Friday deals I'm still playing. I just couldn't justify a second XB1, and I'm not dirty enough to do a trade and return.

I got hit with two refurb fees today , for thrift store games I expected it , eh

Spent $10 got $88 , bummer I don't have any wiimotes left or I'd trade a back up wii I have

Once retro trades happen here I'll be ready to trade tons :D

New $40 extra trade credit coupon. Did the $200 for an Xbone end yesterday? (3/20) If not $240 for an xbone is kind of insane!

Also, another trade 2 for $50 towards MLB 16. Seems like the promo is making a slight comeback!

Gonna keep editing. But it seems that the cash promo was extended?!?! Now 3/21 to 4/3!!!!

New $40 extra trade credit coupon. Did the $200 for an Xbone end yesterday? (3/20) If not $240 for an xbone is kind of insane!

Also, another trade 2 for $50 towards MLB 16. Seems like the promo is making a slight comeback!

Gonna keep editing. But it seems that the cash promo was extended?!?! Now 3/21 to 4/3!!!!
4/3 holy moly. they lower $50 trade in value for x360 and ps3 toward x1. sign

I started this promo with a free $50 GC from GS customer support for a fuck experience before Christmas. So far I'm at around $250 in cash and 10 free games.

EDIT - Forgot also $25 in certs from points.

I started this promo with a free $50 GC from GS customer support for a fuck experience before Christmas. So far I'm at around $250 in cash and 10 free games.
Thanks for all the work you put into the spreadsheets :) hopefully another good promo bump comes up before 4/3! This past weekend wasn't too bad and it might last til Tuesday like last time but we'll just have to see!

The cash promo from 3/21 - 4/3 looks like it's just for electronics (iPads/iPhones)

Where did you see that graphic?  Want to pull it up on my phone just in case.  I know I can load that image but would rather a link it online if possible.  Don't see it in my PUR account.

Going to trade my Vita 1000.  

Thanks.

Where did you see that graphic? Want to pull it up on my phone just in case. I know I can load that image but would rather a link it online if possible. Don't see it in my PUR account.

Thanks.
It's under active offers. Since it's for pro members the graphic won't help, you need the actual coupon.

Yes, it was under my active offers.
Wonder why I didn't get it. My PUR was good through 3/16/2016 and I renewed it on that date. I got the PS4/XBox One one. Are these coupons now locked to your account?

I could get one from a friend who isn't going to use it. I could even just trade it on his account and let him get the points if need be.

Wonder why I didn't get it. My PUR was good though 3/16/2016 and I renewed it on that date. I got the PS4/XBox One one. Are these coupons now locked to your account?

I could get one from a friend who isn't going to use it. I could even just trade it on his account and let him get the points if need be.
On the desktop version you have to click view all on the active offers to see every offer. Not sure how it looks on a phone.

It would be nice if this stacked with the PUR 30% trade bonus toward PSVR Preorders.  

I know that they don't usually stack promotions in this fashion.  A man can dream, however.

Sometimes procrastination pays off. Going to trade my refurbished XB1 for $240.

The only other offer I have is $20 extra for Wii U, Vita, or New 3DS trades.

Time to upgrade!

Edit: Dammit I forgot I traded in my X1 controller when it was getting $39.20 so I would have to trade in my lunar white controller :(

I'm just gonna buy a new controller and trade it right back in with my console. Then I'll open the box in front of them and trade that controller in too. Not giving them my lunar white

Where did you see that graphic? Want to pull it up on my phone just in case. I know I can load that image but would rather a link it online if possible. Don't see it in my PUR account.

Thanks.
not bad Vita TIV is $80 so $100 with coupon, plus anything you get for memory cards. Tempted since I haven't even turned on my OLED vita in a year, but what if I need to remote play some day into my PS4 to save the world, last starfighter style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back